Lord Of The Rings Actors Take Over Hollywood!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sauron
dun dun dunnnnnn

it was inevitable

troday when i went to the cinema with my little brother to see 'welcome to the jungle' (hes a wrestling fan, and it has 'the rock' in lol)

well EVERY trailer had a lotr actor in

hidalgo-viggo

the day after tomorrow-ian holm

troy-need i even say!

Harrison Bergeron-Sean Astin

Lord_Andres
yeah I've noticet that too smile can't wait too see Troy and day after tomorrow,

sauron
troy looks amazing!

and the day after tomorrow is something i sometimes think of, you know when your in bed, and your just lying, not asleep, but not doing anything and you think of pointless things, i just think what it would be like knowing the world was ending and not being one of the people who are being saved

Smodden
*in chanting voice*
T-roy!
T-Roy!
T-Roy

featuring....sean bean...orlando bloom...
yeah

sauron
smodden whats

A.D.+TAS+FEA+MOR=lol!

mean

Kitoky
Dude I need to see Troy, if not for Sean Bean, then for Orlando/Paris getting KILLED! rock

Elondra
no mad I can't believe you are saying thissad

sauron
i can! stick out tongue and i dont blame him!

A.D. Skinner
I started to notice that all new movies have Ben Stiller in them.

I don't even like Ben Stiller sick

Kitoky
Ben Stiller is funny..

sauron
meh, hes good in theres something about mary, and starsky and hutch so..i have nothing against him

but if along came polly is bad, i will make him bleeeeeed

Smodden
oh i put that up there on april fools day when
AD Tassie Feanor and Mors thougt i was a mod...laughing

Kitoky
Um....sorry to break it to ya pal but they DIDN'T believe that you were mod...sorry if you got that y'know kinda mxed up with the signals and everything.

Smodden
yeah yeah i know...but i can dream can't I?

wait till next yearevil face

anyway i had to put it up there...i'll take it down soon...seeing as its confusing

tassie
you don't have to wait till next year, you can always try something on us anytime during the year, and you'll never catch either of us! evil face

Kitoky
and this way there's actually a possibility that we'll believe you seeing as tho it's not April Fools Day

Smodden
hmmm....nah i think i'll wait till April fools day*evil snicker*

*whistles*

*evil giggle* roll eyes (sarcastic)

tassie
he can try it... i won't stick out tongue

buuutt back on-topic..

sauron
and in the time yuou have to wait, you could learn to spell whistle stick out tongue

Smodden
i didn't mispell did i?

*checks*

nope didn't mispell it...*shrugs*

tassie
laughing stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
OMG you're so cruel what's wrong with Paris sad Just coz it's Orlando sad Bless him sad And I agree Ben Stiller is funny and he's cool, and also I've seen Along Came Polly and it's good I reckon - well it was alright anyway. I didn't know Ian Holm was in The Day After Tomorrow :O oops lol I went to see Scooby Doo 2 yesterday (which was very good I must say) and that trailer came on yes

Kitoky
I don't hate Orlando Bloom as a person, I hate his fangirls.......they are soooo annoying....

tassie
*Remembers i used to be a fangirl*

sauron
Smodden
A.D.+TAS+FEA+MOR=lol!

hmmm....nah i think i'll wait till April fools day*evil snicker*

*whistles*

*evil giggle*

arwen is hot / eowen ROX!!! /
A.D. Aurora, Discos, Exa, Feanor, Iirima, Kitoky, Lord_Andres, melani, Nazgul_Lord, OrlandoOYEA, pip-foot, samIam, sauron, shadowy_blue, tassie, Throndor
kmc's best

Last edited by Smodden on Today at 11:14 PM

didnt mis-spell huh?

Kitoky
blink

What the..

Leggy_n_Merry
Hey I'm a fan girl but not an overly obsessed one, just one who thinks he is very good looking. Am I annoying? sad AND I'm not one of the ones that goes "OMG I hate Kate Bosworth!" and "Omg I'm soo jealous!" (I can't ever imagine being jealous over someone I don't even know confused ) and I don't just like the LotR films coz of Orlando becoz I liked the films before I liked Orlando big grin coz I didn't like him at first! Sorry I had to clear that up

Kitoky
I knew people are going bite my ass for saying fangirls in general.

Leggy_n_Merry
I wasn't biting your ass off! LOL

sauron
*bites kits ass*

what the hell, im biting a guys ass!! NOOOOO i feel like discos!

Kitoky
laughing

Leggy_n_Merry
laughing hahaha! Poor Kit that must have hurt sad

tassie
eww Sauron stick out tongue

Smodden
woe nothin gets past lordy...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.