Women who say "Looks are not important to me."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
this is crap. every time (well, most of the time) you see a gorgeous woman, she is with a guy as gorgeous as she is.
thoughts?

wuTa
some woman are like that kinda....but i would say most arent...of course the woman of kfc are gonna disagree....if looks arent so importan whats will all the orlando bloom and brad pitt posters...oh yea we gotcha there

Rogue Jedi
i would say 90 to 95% of the women in this world judge men on their looks.
i can feel the iron jawed angels breathing down my neck!!!

wuTa
i dunno know if the number is that high but men judge woman on thier looks too...we just admit it

Rogue Jedi
this is what i am saying. we dont lie about it, but women feel the need to lie and look better.

iluvpippin
look, it goes like this...if there were two guys who were exactly the same in everything, except that one was hot and the other was ugly...we'd chose the hot guy...and yea, if we got the chance to meet a hot guy and a not so hot guy, we'd probly go for the hot guy...it's natural...but it's not like we have anything against not hot guys...i mean, if u knew a hot guy an a non hot one, a the non hot was was sooo sweet and the hot one was a real jerk...we'd go for the nice one....looks dont matter, it's just if there were real good looks it'd be an extra bonus!

silver_tears
you are so off What the f**k?

wuTa
i dont think she is

iluvpippin
neither do i.thats how i feel.

Rogue Jedi
if you were out looking for a booty call with your friends, you would choose the hottest guy available, REGARDLESS of him being a jerk or not. go ahead and admit it, its ok. i have been witnessing this all my adult years. i have a couple of friends who are real good looking, like movie star good looking. whenever we used to go out, they didnt even have to try. women were all over them. i had to work my ass off just to get 1/4 as many women as they do, and they are just standing there, looking gorgeous!!! even when the women knew i was a swetie who treated his women as if they were a princess, and that my friends would nail them and dump them the next day, the still chose my friends!!!!! so please, dont try and fool us.

Lord Soth
Women who say this are goddamn liars. I'm a 'not so hot guy' (I'm rather geekishly attractive though), and I'm a really nice guy.....never had anyone approach me......ever. Then again, this is high school I'm talking about.....Humans as a whole are shallow and depraved

Evy_O
Oh I don't agree that there are that much couples that are both hot.
You can see VERY often hot guys with really not-hot girls... And the opposite! It happens ALL the time, at least here.

And sometimes it's annoying stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
ok. i will give you that. but these "not so hot" guys are usually driving a lexus or a benz or a bmw.....what does that tell you?
gold, anyone? heres a shovel.

yerssot
from time to time, the woman really means that RJ... mostly not though :d

Rogue Jedi
like i said, 95% of them are shallow as hell. looks and $$$ are all that maters. it took me a long time to find the right one, and she loves me unconditionally. why? beats the hell out of me. a while back her sister in mexico told her that her ex wanted to come here and get her, bring her home and marry her. he is a rich ass pretty boy, making like $90,000 a year. she laughed and said she loved me, and that i was her life. love is a strange thing.

yerssot
cause you are either better looking or got more cash? messed
do have to agree that most women I know are shallow

Storm
I disagree smile

Rogue Jedi
nah, he has way more money and, in my opinion, is way better looking. i guess i just got it like that.

iluvpippin
yeah thats what im saying...if i was going out looking for guys, id go up to the hot guys for sure....it's natural, i cant help it, i just would....but if i saw two guys there that i knew from school or something...and the hot guy was a real jerk and the not so hot one was really nice, i'd go talk to the not so hot one...i mean, i know some ppl on kmc who arent that attractive, but it doesnt bother me because i met them first...i met them through words, and theyre really nice, the fact that theyre not the hottest guy in the world doesnt bother me at all! basically to sum up what i'm saying...like...i'd probly never go up to an ugly guy and ask him for a dance (apart from the fact that i dont really dance) but id go up to a hot guy and ask him...but like i said before, if i knew both of them and one was real nice and the other was an ass.hole i'd talk to the nicer one, wether he was hot/ugly.
the only ppl that are shallow and only go out with a guy for their looks/money are the people who think/know they're pretty...not mentioning any names, but yeah, some ppl would b like 'ew get away from me' if an ugly guy tried to chat em up...i however would find it really sweet!!! some of my friends are like that, theyre like 'eew, mich that guy tried to ask me out, i was like get away from me' an ill b like 'dont be so mean!' if you knew me, then you'd know that i am not like those ppl at all, i am freinds with practically everyone in our year, yeah there are those ppl who i dont get along with, but thats personality based only, it's got nothing to do with looks, because one of the guys is real hot and has a real good body. yeah, some of us grls are shallow and only looking for good looking guys..but not all of us. sad im offended that you all think 'anyone' who says this is a liar and is just saying that, because as you ca prob see by my long posts in this thred, i feel very strongly about this issue that every1 knows that i am NOT shallow!

Evy_O
RG> Women are as shallow as men roll eyes (sarcastic) Do you by any chance claim that men don't go for looks? I have many guy friends, I've heard them discussing about 'chicks'... The words that usually pop in the discussion are "nice butt" or "did you SEE her boobs?"... Now, if that's not shallow then... stick out tongue

Looks are important, but the guy doesn't neccasserily have to be Brad Pitt to be attractive. And please, give us some credit, cause a girl to be hot she HAS to be pretty, whilst there are guys that are not supposed to be the absolute beauties, but are considered sexy.
For example: Al Paccino, Michael Douglas, DePartie (sp?) etc.

It's neither accurate nor fair to generalise; let's just agree that there are shallow people in both sexes. Now, unless you can count how many has each... you cannot judge yes

You have to know them very very very good to say that. Cause many women appear as shallow or cold-hearted as a self defense. Same as men.

I could go on about this topic all day, I like it big grin

iluvpippin
me too smile

punkyhermy
i dunno...looks are an important factor, but i guess if u love someone, they appear beautyiful to u anyway,what ever the reality!

iluvpippin
nup, not how i feel at all...

glenn
what do you mean. your beautiful

Clovie
everyone judge by the outfit
when you don't know sb, you first look how she/he look like

it happens always.

and men awlays want to spend time with hot chics...

iluvpippin
embarrasment thankyou...but whats that got to do with anything (apart from the fact that im not) your saying that if someones beautiful they have to like someone who's beutiful?

i slayed buffy
ppl make there first oppinions in the first 3 seconds
most ov the time the hotties r jerks but sumthimes thers a hotty wiv a personality and thats great!

glenn
why thanks.

iluvpippin
who was that to??

glenn
you pip

tazman
People are so different so it's hard to really generalize. Looks tend to be so important to people because society pushes the issue so much, with television, magazines, etc. We are constantly fed to look and feel a certain way, and if we don't then we're risking not being accepted by the opposite sex. This is sad really.

I've actually seen some hot girls with some not so hot guys, and visa versa. But for the most part, hotties stick with hotties. Now it also depends on the purpose of your situation. If you're looking to hook up for a night, sure people would probably try to get the hottest person they could find, be it for bragging rights or what have you. But if you're looking for a possible mate for life, other things tend to be more important as you discover what is important to you.

Also something to consider is, the younger you are the more important looks tend to be (for the most part, there are those ppl that are exceptions), because it's cool and popular to be good looking. But as you get older, that changes. I've seen this happen in my own life, in high school I was not what you call a head turner by the farthest stretches of the imagination. The popular girls didn't give me the time of day (except one but she was an exception). But then after we graduated and met up again afterwards, they'd come up with a big smile and start talking to me. When one girl called out my name and said hi, like something out of a movie I literally turned around to see if she was talking to someone else.

Annnnnnnywaaaaaaaaaaay.......................I'll let you trash this one now....... stick out tongue

punkyhermy
u know i guess the reason why hotties like to stick with hotties is that they believe that since they can get "the best" why end up with people seemingly inadequate?!
so i guess it's risky sticking with hot people...

nazgulinthedark
well, i guess the thing with wemon liking hotter guys more is somewhat true, but there have been guys on here that ive met and ive really liked them, and then i see a pic of them and theyre ugly, but my feelings for them didnt change for them in the least confused

tazman
well, we appreciate ur honesty.... laughing

iluvpippin
i think the whole thing to sum it up is 'ppls oppinions r different' coz most the stuff i read on here (taz) doesnt apply to me. im quite young and looks dont matter at all to me. theyre just an extra bonus..it's like ice cream...i'ts yum isn't it!? but it's better when it's different flavourd hey!? thats kinda a bit weired...but give me a chance, it's 12 am!

tazman
ah, but it does apply to u because i stated that there were ppl that were exceptions, which is what u say u fall into so............

iluvpippin
aaaah...to tyred to concentrate stick out tongue u proved me wrong....well done smile

tazman
but ur honesty in what u say is refreshing, and the fact that u do fall into the exceptions is something to be proud of in itself...... wink

realworlddreams
i dont think its always a lie. i think its usually a matter of personal opinion in the first place. I've been told that im attractive...n then i've also been told that im ugly...n by different people...its all a matter of personal opinion. My gf thinks im attractive...but she likes my eyes/eyelashes more than the rest of me. on the flip side...i think shes gorgeous...but she wouldnt have to be for me to still be attracted to her. She makes me feel good, n thats the most important thing. As for random booty calls...im not one to answer one or go looking in the first place...so it doesnt matter to me if i were to never get called out on one.

shallow people should be shot.
even in high school.

Gravity Kills
I my opinion, most people get interested in the person because of looks, but that is it.
when you do talk to the person that is when you learn who they really are.

Rogue Jedi
my point here is that there are just as many shallow women as there are men. women, however, like to say that looks do not matter. men? we'll tell you up front about it. women like to make themselves look and feel better by doing this. think about this. you dont see women like angelina jolie dating a guy like jack black, do you? case closed.

iluvpippin
thankyou hun smile

iluvpippin
but its really ALL in the different people....i mean, i want to date an ugly guy right now...i dunno why i just do (if i wansnt with mike) .... but it's not like you see me with ben afflek or anything....if ya look at my previous boyfriends, only 3 of them are attractive (and ive had about 9!)

silver_tears
I never see a gorgueous guy with a sub par woman no
But you do find drop dead gorgeous women with hideous men yes

iluvpippin
that is sooo true....acctually i occasionally see average looking guys with .... not so average looking girls.

silver_tears
Those are the ones I love yes
The ones who aren't all about looks, and the ones who do hang out with girls who arent beauty queens big grin

After all, beauty fades, but a personality is forever big grin

Rogue Jedi
and where do you see these women? in all my 33 years, i rarely see them. the ones i do see are with a guy who is loaded with $$$$$...its just the way the world works.

iluvpippin
big grin so true!!! theres this hot guy at our skool, but he's such a jack ass, everyone hates him...i love geeky guys anyway, theyre so funny and cute! i love their conversations....well theres this one geek who i hate...but he's an exeption..an i still talk to him sometimes.
(now i 4got wat i was gonna say....uuuuuum.....) oh yeah, it's such a turn on when guys are friends with not attractive girls coz that shows how nice they are!

silver_tears
Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob sick

iluvpippin
celebrities are up themselvs...they know theyre hot, they dont include in themselves in this ryteria...and silver, rj is also refering to guys who r loaded! stick out tongue wait...who is billy bob??

nazgulinthedark
Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea.
--Robert A. Heinlein

silver_tears
http://www.mgm.com/mgm/images/html_img/backlot/billy_bob_thorton_old.jpg messed

iluvpippin
eeeeew, he's OLD!!!! sick well he's famous right??? obviously loaded with cash...and naz, hun...dont u DARE compare me with a CAT! laughing out loud

nazgulinthedark
i love cats love

silver_tears
well Angielina was loaded too stick out tongue

iluvpippin
well....i dunno...celebrities are weierd!! i just deleted all of my unread pms! whoopsies, damn it, now i cant reply...uuuh, what do i dO????

silver_tears
tell them to resend smart

iluvpippin
but i cant memba who they were from sad i have a real bad memory....um, i can remember a few i gues....hold on while i do so!

silver_tears
good luck zorro

Rogue Jedi
this is an unfair example. it was strictly a marriage for publicity. besides, billy bob has loads of $$$$$. this doesnt count. we are talking about people like you and me.

iluvpippin
i can only remember 3 out of the 5.....oh well theyll just have to assume i didnt get the pm and resend to me wont they....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.