Got Kicked out of a Hockey game yesterday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
So I went to my buddies hockey game yesterday and it is in this shithole rink. And like 20 of our friends went to this game and Im crazy at the games. So When they scored I jumped off the seats and jump on the glass shacking the crap out of it. Then this Andrew kid the other team hits one of our team guys down so I run up at the glass and shack it yelling at him and he turns around hits the glass with his stick and makes faces at me.

So I hit it again and Flip him off with both hands yell F you Pussy. then i turn around go up on the seats again and the Ref signels me to go he goes UR OUT and points to the dorr. So as he is following me on the Ice i tunr around and grabb myself. All my friends were laughing so I had to seat the remainder of the game in the seats on the second level.

But my friends the next day said the ref made a sign with his hands after i grabbed myself saying i had a small you know what but i didnt see it and he is lucky I would have jumped the glass instantly. Fing Ref

sandman26
ok?

Dirty Vader
hmmmm... no expression

DeNiro
would have been better for ur entertainment if you had been there i should get in trouble on monday since thatis his next game at the same place and also seeing i am brining paintballs

Peloquin
heh heh

DeNiro
CHOKE ON YOUR CANDOR stick out tongue

Dirty Vader
De Niro is a rude boy, please tell me you are not a towny...

Tex
Typical bad boy Deniro hooligan behavior!

If I was that ref I would've spanked your naughty bottom, hard! smokin'

kalantiaw
you got kicked out of a game that you weren't even playing? d@mn, d... i wonder how you'd do in games you actually play...

DeNiro
Well I am a towny because umm im 16 and cant go into the city of chicago yet with my moms car cause i just got my licenses a month ago. But ne way when I actully play the sports it is alot better cause like I couldnt do ne thing to the kid i was yelling at since he was a pussy and was a big man behind glass with a ref protecting him but if i was playing i would of hit him so hard that he wished he never evn started playing the game. so thats how i deal with it when i actully play games

kalantiaw
figures... but hey, that's why people watch hockey. oh yeah, the game too shifty

Dirty Vader
hmmm...going around town in your mum's car doesent tell me you're a towny.

DeNiro
Then what do you mean by "Towny"

§pearhead
You seem to get kicked out of these things often...

Hey! I scored the game winner for my JV team today! 2-0 win for us, which boosts our record to 18-2-1. big grin

DeNiro
OO no the other time i got kicked out was at a rink me and my friends where skating on not a game we were watching. And I didnt know you played HOCKEY HCOKEY RULLES even though i dont play it is great. keep playing bro big grin

§pearhead
Really? I thought I had told you at one point....ah well. It's only my 3rd goal of the season but I've got about 15 assists and I don't even know how many checks over the season.

DeNiro
Forget Scoring CHECKS ARE THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS stick out tongue my frined tony is like 5 foot 5 140 pounds and he always hits people and he is fast as hell so funny laughing out loud and what did that one guy mean about towny?

§pearhead
i dunno what hes referring to in that case, i always thought a towny was what you said, more or less.

DeNiro
someone who stays around his or her town is what a towny is duh. i mean the game was in another town and i usally go to the other towns to hang out and shit but i mean i cant go into the big city yet cause it is 50 miles away or whatever

§pearhead
oh...right. confused what was the question again? i zoned out for a minute there laughing out loud

DeNiro
Now Im lost stick out tongue I want to go do something else but since my computer is working I kinda dont want to stop posting cause Im not sure when it will work again

KidRock
u should of kicked that refs ass DeNiro or tackle him and say football i a REAL american sport!

§pearhead
laughing out loud that situation over there is kinda weird...I probably don't even need to bother saying this but do what you want.

DeNiro
Well I didnt want my schools team the cobras get a pentaly. Thats what would have prolly stopped me from jumping the glass. But in all seriouness with me if he got me mad enough I would have done that without thinking of any consinqeunces. I have never actully gotten made at any of my friends because if I did I wouldnt be able to control myself thats how bad my temper is. But I have a very very very controld temper like it takes a long long time for me to get mad a very long time

sandman26
ummm deniro no offense dude but you shouldn't have flicked the other team off and the grabbing yourself thing isn't up on the good guy scale either

Dirty Vader
A towny is a rude boy from the gutter most of the time. Rears hoodies, adddas tracks and nike shoes. They jack, beat up and f*ck up places

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.