LOTR Exhibition!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bLooMiLiCioUs
it's here in singapore!!!!and we're the 1st in the world to get the FULL se of pops and stuff happy WOOHOO!!!!i was there on the very 1st day haha...and i've volunteered to work there - i start Sunday!!!Happy Dance

and let me tell you....THE EXHIBITION ROCKS!!!!!!!!!it's AMAZING to see all these UP CLOSE,it's an indescribable feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elondra
Unfortunately I missed it when it came to Englandsad

Camellia
1st in the world? Sorry, but no stick out tongue

I thought New Zealand was weren't they?

It WAS fantastic though, wasn't it?!? smile

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud no i mean we're the 1st in the world to get the full set - cuz we're the 1st to get it all after the whole production - some of the sets were called back during the other exhibitions for extra filming.......

seeing it was like an absolute dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Camellia
It was fantastic wasn't it? smile

pip-foot
i wish it would coem here smile i would like die! if it did stick out tongue

Smodden
do they have a website i could check out?...

pip-foot
hum...i dunno! i think they should come to virginia smile lol tho i seriously doubt it

Smodden
nah Mississippi!!Happy Dance

pip-foot
hmmm. how about half way between. then we can both go!!!! and we will be able to meet smile lol. actually, my parents prob wouldnt let me go, even if it was here sad they think i am way to obbssed with LOTR and taht it isnt good for me sad they keep asking me when i am going to stop bugging them about getting on here and chating, and i says never. It annoys them.

Leggy_n_Merry
That's terrible pip-foot sad It should come to Wales sad Stuff like that always goes to England but never Wales it's not fair sad

bLooMiLiCioUs
Happy DanceHappy Dance
guess who's a volunteer and gets to go in free whenever she wants?
and guess who has unofficially planted herself next to the Legolas exhibition to drool over the costume WHICH ORLANDO WORE???aaand of course i do take to occasional moment off to answer some ignorant people (who call themselves FANS when they don't even know WHO THE HELL THE KING IS) who ask me the MOST STUPIDEST questions!!

laughing out loud

sauron
steal his pants lol

pip-foot
that rocks bloom smile I wish it would come here!!!!!!!!!! I would like die if i got to see it

sauron
then we are happy you cant go
couldnt have pi-foot dying

pip-foot
lol! glad you don't wanna see me die sauron smile But i wouldn't care if i died as long as i got to see the exibition first stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
itis COMPLETELY worth dying for!!!!Happy Dance
DARNIT i wish i cld take some pictures to post here but the regulations are so strict sadsadsad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.