the next fighting area

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

megajoint
Where do u think the next harry vs voldemort meeting will take a place?

1)graveyard
2)godric hollow
3)St Mungo's Hosptial
4)Hogwarts
5)the closed room in the MoM
6)other
????????

just take a guess

Razul
other

tassie
1)graveyard-- been there already
2)godric hollow-- maaaaybe
3)St Mungo's Hosptial-- a fight in a hospital??
4)Hogwarts-- that'd be cool, but it's too well-guarded
5)the closed room in the MoM-- been there already
6)other-- yesthumb up

shanie623
I pretty much agree with tassie, BUT I'm hoping it's at the Godric's Willow, mainly because I want to learn more about that certain place. I'm sure the place has it's history and is quite necessary to the plot.

I was expecting JKR to introduce us more to Godric Willow in the 5th book, but apparrantly she didn't... Ugh.

RebelPhoenix
I want it to be in public - at the point where V wants everyone to know he's back and badder then ever (obviously not as powerful anymore but he's not about to say that lol) and everyone will be in shock and then panic. V's army is building up again and he's ready to start a war so Harry and Dumbledore are not only vindicated but forced to get tough with their supporters. Hence I want V to somehow make his appearance known - in Diagon Alley for instance. It'd be risky but the public would be unprepared for it.

tassie
Diagon Alley might be too small, and too packed with wizards and witches, some of which could be very high-ranking, not to mention there's Gringotts nearby, which is loaded with goblins and whatever...
Diagon Alley would be a little too risky, and unlikely, i suppose.

But i agree with you, RPhoe, that it should occur in some public place, so for everyone to actually see that Voldy's back and in action, and not just hear it from the Ministry. A public duel would be ideal for many reasons then

celestial_moon
i think the last battle might be at godric's hollow. that would certainly b most interesting.

tigress
I think hogwarts possible next book title hp and the battle for hogwarts what think

Joy2dWorld
Hogwarts - the Chamber of Secrets, specifically... I think they're going back there...

hhhhr
hmmm, it could happen at the head quarter of the order or at private drive.

Joy2dWorld
Privet Drive!!! that would be exciting! muggles watching all around them - mayhem!

celestial_moon
voldemort would most likely kill all the muggles but it would b exciting...

~*~Tassie~*~
just thought to bump this..

we could use this thread, after bk 6 comes out, as another example in Sauron's "Look back and Laugh Thread" stick out tongue

hobbit_dude
lol!! i would say... godric's hollow it would b kinda dramatic right??

tigress
Hogwarts

ladygrim
other......... boys toilets

hobbit_dude
erm...

ladygrim
it wud be cool if they fought each other in the main hall of hogwarts in front of everybody

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm......In the middle of the shopping centre with every1 screaming big grin

ladygrim
lol..... it wud b cool if the fought each other in front of muggles....

hp4eva222
lol any1here

ladygrim
hmmm

ArrghPirateGirl
big grin

ladygrim
lol

~Air Angel~
I want Godric's Hollow.....

Hogwarts is a logical possibility b/c COS might come back into play..........

MoM Secret Room MIGHT happen.......but may not get there til' book 7....i think.......

ladygrim
very very kewl i hope ot does

Unicor777
Diagon Alley, so everyone looks at how brave Lupin, the Weaselys, Harry and Dumbledore are. Imagine the face of all the freaking wizards and witches when Dumbeldore appears with his expression on his face. I wan't Lupin to be reconised for his courage, cuase like Sirius he is very unliky with Umbridge's legislation .

Or Voldy could show here in KMC
SOOOOOOOO HERE I 'M , NOW EVERYONE GET LOST
smile

ladygrim
yeah bring him here to kmc we'll pumple the shit out of him

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.