Which actors could play these roles?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jamaican
Which actors could you see doing a good job of playing these roles in the movies?

BATMAN
SUPERMAN
WONDERWOMAN
SUPERBOY
AQUAMAN
STEEL
SUPERGIRL
MARTIAN MANHUNTER
THOR
CAPTAIN AMERICA
FLASH
QUICKSILVER
VENOM
GREEN LANTERN
SILVER SURFER
BLACK WIDOW
LOBO
JUGGERNAUT

eleveninches
Superman should be done with christopher reeves head, with a CG body

ScarletSpider
For Thor, I'm pretty sure it's all about the Fabio. " I still can't believe it's not butter".

Jamaican
lol...that was a good reply...good thought..
I dunno but i think Brad Pitt (picture him from the upcoming movie Troy) would be an excellent candidate. I could obviously be wrong and thats only my opinion...I've also heard some rumors, a while ago though, about Vin Diesel wanting to play the part of the Flash. Now if he were to do this, he'd have to get less mass in his upper body. If he were to do that and get more chiseled, i think he'd pull it off (in the suit at least, i doubt it outside of it). But thats just my 2 cents...

ScarletSpider
If Pitt did Thor, he'd have to really bulk up. If I see a Thor, I want it to be THOR. I want the actor to be able to pick you up, and concievable crush your skull in his hands. I can see Pitt as Aquaman though, get back that big scraggily beard he had for a bit. Although I think Aquaman's clean-shaven again, but oh well.

For Cap I don't know, I would say Val Kilmer, but he's getting kind of old now, I would rather see it back during WWII, and a scared, frail, young Rogers gets the super-soldier treatment, becomes a beastly super-soldier and kicks ass. We need a broad-shouldered, blonde hair blue eyed all american boy.

Viper
I've always said that, aside from a CG character, the only man who could really play Juggernaut is the wrestler Big Show. He's huge, and if he dropped a few pounds and added some muscle he could play it perfectly.

Rogue Jedi
batman: val kilmer was good
superman: reeves was good, he just needed more muscle
wonder woman: diane lane
aquaman: bruce campbell
supergirl: shannon doherty
thor: dolph lungdren
flash: charlie sheen
the rest, i dunno...
heres something. i think that eventually gambit will be in an x men film. who would portray him? i think a young van damme, like from the early 90's, would be perfect.....

punkyhermy
batman:no one apparently(the animated person!)
the rest: no comment!
Wonder woman: catherine zeta jones!

beavis46
yeah before show got fat,he looked badass.i suppose they could get another big wrestler and use camera angles to make him look bigger

wallywest13
Batman-Christian Bale
Superman-Jude Law
WonderWoman-Megan Gale
Martian Manhunter-Laurence Fishburn
Thor-Brad Pitt
Captian America-Matt Damon
Flash-Michael Rosenbaum
Green Lantern-Samuel L Jackson

ScarFace Clone
Johny Depp could play Venom

deathclock
I think Casper Van Dien would make a good Captain America.
Would need to bulk up some though.

Mane
BATMAN - Christian Bale
SUPERMAN - Jude Law
WONDERWOMAN - Catherine Zeta-Jones
SUPERBOY - Tom Welling
SUPERGIRL - Kristin Kreuk
MARTIAN MANHUNTER - Ron Perlman (the guy who played Hellboy - with proper make-up, he could be really good)
CAPTAIN AMERICA - Brad Pitt
FLASH - Michael Rosenbaum
VENOM - CGI (with symbiote)
GREEN LANTERN - Wesley Snipes, Michael Jai White
SILVER SURFER - CGI
LOBO - Randy Savage!!
JUGGERNAUT - CGI

Arachnoidfreak
ugh. I hate Christian Bale as Batman.

ang the GL better NOT be John Stewart.

Mane
yeah definitely not! but Randy Savage would be awesome as Lobo!!!!! even the voice!!! hahaha

Alpha Centauri
I heard Vin Diesel was gonna play Norrin Radd.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
That's ridiculous. Vin is way too buff. Someone who is lean and thin should play Surfer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.