A VERY intersting poll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PissedOffGoalie
If you could meet any horror movie killer in a dark alley who would it be?

BarmyBrummie
Freddy Krueger definatley rock

Michael Myers 1
I choose michael myers...then we would make out in the alley

Zilverz
you would have to be asleep to meet freddy

slayer
Freddy. I'd rug my self to sleep for a chance to meet him!

Lord_Andres
Lecter, I would kick his ass and walk away

SlipknoT
Leatherface, I'd like to talk with him.

PissedOffGoalie
you're a girl?!

i'd wanna meet Jason we'd become friends and go on a mad killing spree

Michael Myers 1
i was joking i isnt a girl

PissedOffGoalie
ok good u scared me there for a sec

SlipknoT
If I met Chucky I'd torture him

Lord Soth
Mikey! rock

Michael Myers 1
yea rock

Jason_Krueger
Id like to meet JAson....Dress up as his mom,.....and tell him that the kids on my street have been very very naughty and they should be punished

LeAtHerRFace
I would wanna meet... Freddy, and since its a dream I can do any shit I want too. So, Ill beat tha shit outta him. big grin

PissedOffGoalie
if i were to dress up as Jason's mom i'd tell hom to get me the leather boots i've had my eye on

Me(Dressed up as Pam Voorhees) Jason, I need you to Nordstorm and get those black leather boots in the front window
Jason (nods and walks up to Nordstorm, and sees the boots. he smashed through glass and an alarm goes off. cops arrive at the scence. Jason takes out his machdete and blood and guts flies everywhere. after killing the cops he grbas the boots and gives them to me)
Me Good boy, Jason. Now kill the kids on this street they have been naughty

Gabri_Krueger
freddy definatly..ADUH! big grin

PissedOffGoalie
Fred's winning

Gabri_Krueger
good he shouldbig grin

Gabri_Krueger
iv had a dreamm about freddy...

Gabri_Krueger
i was a blonde girl and there was a big palace fillied with thousands of rooms and an ocean...kelso pretended to die and i had to preform mouth to mouth big grin ( i "had" to) any ways he was fakein and kisses me thinkin it was jackie and i slapped him and jackie got mad we went out to pizza and he stayed behind to think just as he was coming...

Gabri_Krueger
i no this has notta to do with freddy yet

Gabri_Krueger
...freddy posesed him and came to the pizza parler killed every one and said " you are ment to be my..." and then i woke up... i didnt even see the movie before than tho and i am REALLY creeped out... thats why i say im the spawn... but i dont have a clue what he was gonna say...blink

HockeyHorror
Lecter

Gabri_Krueger
who in the hell is lector?

PissedOffGoalie
Hannibal

LeAtHerRFace
Hannibal Lector is a more Sophisticated version of a horror film, compared to the predictable crap in NOE and Friday the 13th movies.

Vegeta
Michael Myers...

PissedOffGoalie
good the results are in...now what would u DO if you met the chosen character? i'd scream

dannyh321
I'd love to meet Jason.

PissedOffGoalie
what would u do if u saw him? i'd freak out

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.