Easter thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DezW
It will be Easter this weekend. Do you have easter traditions in your country?
Please tell me! wink

LeAtHerRFace
Well... just find those damn eggs! And get money... Tons Of Money!! And then go out and spend them!!! evil face

DezW
We use to eat ham and eggs and new onions on Sunday morning, the children get sweeties and chocolate eggs (the bunny brings them...) and on Monday the men use to sprinkle perfume or water on the women and they give coloured eggs to the men. big grin

flavinho
here we just give chocolate eggs...and hug each other saying 'Happy Easter!'big grin

Royal_Knight
no expression I will be going to my grandmother's house on Easter...joy no expression

Freddy_vs_Jason
Its easter tomorrow here, in the morning we just fill up on chocolate eggs, thats all...........

Michael Myers 1
m&m1!!

el_barto
now raping isnt nice! you go apologize to the easter bunny RIGHT NOW YOUNG MAN!

Freddy_vs_Jason
It's the easter bunnys fault for being so hot!

i slayed buffy
in nz its called eating heppppps ov chocolate and liquer chocolate then feeling sick and throwing up big grin

Mr. Bacon
haha

i slayed buffy
mwahahahah i get choclate first before all americans evil face

§pearhead
Ugh...a yearly easter egg hunt where we find plastic eggs with tons of candy inside. All you need is a trip to the dentist's after and you're fine.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Me and islayedbuffy do evil face

i slayed buffy
yeah we get choclate b4 u all!!!!

Mr. Bacon
so
?

§pearhead
Big damn deal sleep I used to be 12 too.

i slayed buffy
im 14 no expression

§pearhead
like i said...big deal erm

i slayed buffy
oh wel thers this big ass pig egg and it says 2 try eat it in 15 mins and all dese peps r like havin a mental coz its bad 4 u and shit

§pearhead
yea, w/e...and im going beddy-bye now. peace out.

i slayed buffy
bibi

Mr. Bacon
im not far behind him im dead tired

FrodozBabe
hi hi i decided to drop by lol but its like 1:09 AM and i should be asleep but wat the hell its spring break!!w00t! big grin lol stick out tongue heya ppl

Dregh
yo

FrodozBabe
hey hey

FrodozBabe
ok its 1:19 now i gtg to sleep adios!! happy Easter lol big grin

forumcrew
anyone else think easter is pretty much a slap in the face to jews.. kinda like hey this is the day you failed!

i slayed buffy
lol

Clovie
bunny

i don't like easter.

DezW
Clovie why? huh

Clovie
coz there are a lot of family meetings and it's really stressful, and you have to cook/clean/ and so on...

Paola
what's the thing with chocolate and eggs and all that stuff??? huh here we just don't eat meat erm and go to church..... even a representation of "The Passion of Christ" is made..... but we don't get money or chocolate or anything....... no

Clovie
same as here.

Paola
sad

Lord Soth
Easter is a marketing ploy by the moguls at Wal-Mart to sell their accidental surplus of chocolate and plastic eggs evil face

i slayed buffy
easter is all bout the chocolate not sum hippy dude named jesus dieing.....

Vampiree
one: no meat on friday
two: on saturday go to the church, so the stupid priest can pour like,, holy water or whatever on your food. that's stupid
three: on sunday you get sweets and stuff and the whole family eats huge breakfast and shares the... holy egg (cuz of the water and stuff) and everybody's happy...

no expression

i slayed buffy
weird.....

Lord Soth
Sound really stupid when you think about it, doesn't it?

Vampiree
no expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expressionno expression i hate my catholic family.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.