Slytherin's Common Room!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

myredmirage95
Hey my fellow SLYTHERINS!!! I thought we could use a common room to do our plotting to take over Hogwarts! Oh yeah, WELCOMING PARTY TONIGHT!!!

RoguePw25
.. . . just thought I'd sneak by to see how you guys were doing .. honest!

myredmirage95
they must not wanna party lol

A.D. Skinner
Ah, I am late, but I am a Slytherin ! Hello fellow house members !

tassie
Just wanna make a warning: I PMed Phoe to see if she would approve of all this first, so i'll tell you when i get an answer smile

Btws, i just want to inform you what i had planned...
It is NOT an RPG as some ppl are thinking, this is supposed to be an Inter-House competition, where the houses use their common rooms to plot and plan challenges and quizes, or whatever along those lines, for the other houses. You get awarded points and stuff for each competition you win, or challenge you figure out, etc..

If Phoe tells us we can continue, then i'll tell you what i thought the rest could be..

A.D. Skinner
I do hope that Phoe will let us continue ! yes

Phoe ! Come on...I even fashioned myself a new Harry Potter sig ! How can you let that go to waste !!!!

myredmirage95
What is this RPG you speak of?

FrodozBabe
w00t w00t slytherins!!! big grin big grin partay!! big grin lol Happy Dance

FrodozBabe
we will rule hogwarts!!!! big grin MUAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA evil face angel evil face

Dregh
Ummm...yeah....I'm a slytherin....

*enters room and starts smoking*

myredmirage95
Accio Ciggy! *butts it out*

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL I dont know what Im doing here Im a pirate but all well may as well join in taking over hogwarts so got any ideas

Barbossas Child
*Looks around at new common room* Peoples! fellow Slytherins (Yes We RULE) I brought Rum!! anyway, about tha challenges thingy.... whats happening there.

My names Jos BTW. Joscail Barbossa Prince to be precise!

Razul
RUM??? GIVE ME, GIVE ME, GIVE ME!!!!
we alone shall rule, all others will be subdued!!!
MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Barbossas Child
*Gives Razul a bottle of Rum* Fresh from the Caribbean, enjoy it. *Smiles a gold-toothed smile* Aye, we shal rule *walks a circle around Razul* Slytherins, not will be, but ARE the best. And if any are against us, we'll soon change there mind eh?. *stops infront of him* What say ye ta that?

Razul
I say mark ye words Captain, We will go out and make them true!

Barbossas Child
*Smiles* That be a good man. *Drinks some more Rum*

tassie
Please don't turn this into an RPG ((a Role-Playing Game, for who didn't know)) Let's wait to hear what Phoe says before we continue

Razul
sure, we are just havin fun...

Joy2dWorld
I'm not sorted out yet, just having a peek at this happy group!

Phoe will probably let us continue if we keep competition healthy --- that is, limited to participating in the official quizzes, games & the like --- and not "word wars" against members of other houses --- let's start on good footing here... just a thought...

tassie
give me a little while and i'll sort you, Joy2DWorld

Joy2dWorld
oh yeah, i'm in! i'm slytherin material! cool

Razul
Great!!! I humply apoligise for my rude behavior...
And WELCOME!!!!!
Now where is the Rum?...

tassie
PLEASE wait till Phoe replies before you start. sad
I'll end up looking like an idiot if she says no, so we'll give this a rest until Phoe answers. And please you guys, this is not supposed to be a casual chat thread

myredmirage95
why would she say no to this? we're not bothering anyone.. its just some good ol' clean fun wink

Barbossas Child
*...is waiting...* I think o' some challenges then, while I wait eh? *Sneaks a bottle of Rum to Razul anyway* <sorry>

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL what about me *starts waiting to*

Laviera_j
I am here! AAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Laviera_j
I thought that is what I said...

tassie
Okay, after two days of waiting, Phoenix has replied. She says we can continue, as long as it does not turn into an RPG.
An RPG is a role-playing game, where you pretend to be at Hogwarts, and act as characters, etc..
If you want to be part of an RPG, i suggest you go to Phoe's hp rpg on the role-playing forum, because this is not the forum for it.

The idea of this whole thing is to sort everyone into houses. The aim is obviously to win, by earning the most points. Each house has a common room to discuss and plan Challenges and competitions for the other houses. You can chat in your common rooms as well, as long as this does not turn into an RPG.

There are other ways of earning points, by getting the latest info for us, or fanart competitions, or quizes, or by coming up with the best theories for us.

Each house must vote a HeadGirl and HeadBoy who will keep track of everything and organise house affairs. You can also cheat if you like, but as long as the other houses don't realise you're cheating stick out tongue

It's to have fun, to come up with your own ideas, and to win at the end of each month by *ahem* any means necessary evil face big grin

Though, i must warn you, try as you might, Gryffindor SHALL WIN!!! Muahahaha!!! big grin

Sorting Results

1) RoguePw25- Gryffindor
2) AD Skinner- Slytherin
3) Eezy- Gryffindor
4) AlexRyder- Gryffindor
5) Kitoky- Hufflepuff
6) myredmirage95- Slytherin
7) RebelPhoenix- Gryffindor
8) tigress- Gryffindor
9) Moi-self- Gryffindor
10) hhhhr- Hufflepuff
11) Sauron- Slytherin
12) Celestial_moon- Gryffindor
13) Lord Soth- Ravenclaw
14) Shanie623- Hufflepuff
15) FrodozBabe- Slytherin
16) Unicor777- Gryffindor
16.) Barbossas Child- Slytherin
17.) Georgina_A- Hufflepuff
18.) Razul- Slytherin
19.) Unicorr777- Griffindor
20.) RavenGuardia- Ravenclaw
21.) iluvsirius- Hufflepuff
22.) Joy2dWorld- Slytherin
23.) Mr. Bacon- Huffelpuff
24.) pip-foot- Ravenclaw
25.) Nazgul-Lord- Gryffindor
26.) Exa- Ravenclaw
27.) Nienna-
28.) Thorondor- Ravenclaw

If you have any comments, any questions, you can ask in the Sorting thread, or you can PM RoguePw25 or me.
Good Luck! You're gonna need it against Gryffindor!! stick out tongue

Razul

myredmirage95
ok we need to choose a head boy and a head girl... according to the list that was posted in the common room, we have 7 official slytherins. Three of which are guys and Four of which are girls. So I guess only us official 7 can run or vote for head boy/girl. Here is a list of the names for each sex. I guess vote for who you want by replying with the name for one guy and one girl... (if I have you as the wrong sex, my bad lol)

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner
Razul
Sauron

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child
FrodozBabe
Joy2dworld
myredmirage95

tassie
edit: megajoint is also a Slytherin

megajoint
I mates this me

Im here with ya so lets take over hogwarts and than the world

HA HA HA HA HA HA *sound*
I'm stronger than voldy will ever be so join me or perish,

MY prophecy (u want to add/fix be welcome to do so..)

In an age when blue sky never blue
sad face always sad
and living worth the weeds under feet
the dark age still to come
when two faced gipsie roll under bed
u will uphold my rising force like old man cripple from pox
bow now humble servent ;stand before me
far more demanding is me.
free bird never sing in the old land of deceiving.

All right preserved to me!
original (although I'm not very good Engish speaker)

myredmirage95
hey mega! welcome to slytherin! u got here just in time lol i'm gonna add your name to the running for head boy.
I also sent a PM to tassie regarding the voting to get their opinion on whether we should do it now or wait for more slytherins. so for now just hold on to the voting until i get a reply from tass. thanks.

ok we need to choose a head boy and a head girl... according to the list that was posted in the common room, we have 7 official slytherins. Three of which are guys and Four of which are girls. So I guess only us official 7 can run or vote for head boy/girl. Here is a list of the names for each sex. I guess vote for who you want by replying with the name for one guy and one girl... (if I have you as the wrong sex, my bad lol)

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner
megajoint
Razul
Sauron

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child
FrodozBabe
Joy2dworld
myredmirage95

myredmirage95

Razul
I Must think... well I guess a head boy must be one who can take responcibility... so that excludes me out (kiding (kind of))....

I guess I wote for AD skinner and myredmirage95...

megajoint
My vote go for Razul and Joy2dworld

P.s what do u think about my written prophecy ?????(u can say it sux if u think so i wont be offended )

Razul
sounds cool.... what does it mean?

ArrghPirateGirl
Um HUH What am i

tassie

Barbossas Child
My VOTE goes to....... dan dan dan (Drum Roll)....

Razul and myredmirage95

Joy2dWorld
Everything's cool, Razul! ...hey, that rhymes! big grin

and bcoz of that, my vote goes to Razul for Head Boy! stick out tongue
myredmirage95 for Head Girl... bcoz she got my gender right stick out tongue

Barbossas Child
Should ye be allowed ta vote fer yeself? I don't think ye should..... So I think myredmirage95 should vote again fer head girl.

Votes so far....

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner - 2
megajoint - -
Razul - 3
Sauron - -

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child - -
FrodozBabe - -
Joy2dworld - 1
myredmirage95 - 3 (not including her vote)
Orli'sElf17 - -

Razul
so we need the last four to vote...
Its so exiting

Barbossas Child
*...is waiting...*

Laviera_j
HEy! I was sorted into SLytherine ages ago! And I went through weeks of waiting! Ask airangel!!!!
I have been left out!!!no

no fair.wounded1bawling

gonna cry now...weep

Razul
Dont cry friend, its those gryffindors... they trying to lower our number!!!
but we wont stand for it! Mwahahaha...
welcome Laviera_j

Laviera_j
Hey hey hey! Totally! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!dev

Barbossas Child
here here

Laviera_j
clapping

Laviera_j
death TO THE GRYFFINDORES!

Barbossas Child
LOL I love that!

Razul
THAT is funny... laughing laughing laughing evil face

tassie
Sorry, no one told me...

Laviera_j-- Slytherin

btws, the deadline for the votes is at the end of the wk, and PLEASE, take the mean time to start your Challenges, the deadline for the first one is Thursday

Laviera_j
Aw it is ok....hang on...you're a Gryffindore....aren't you.... shifty What the f**k? ...........

myredmirage95
what kind of challenges do ya'll wanna do?

tassie
There is already a Challenge in the official challenge thread

A.D. Skinner
Okay...my vote for Headboy is Sauron

Slytherin rocks :rocks: We shall crush Griffyndor

myredmirage95
my vote change for headgirl is Joy2dworld

myredmirage95
i suggest others vote for her too.. she knows what she's doing more so than me. i just wanted a little power.. but im a slytherin, only makes sense lmbo oh ya.. AD u need to vote for a headgirl too, if u have already, my bad.

megajoint
So what king of challenges there is ?give example or something....

we need line to describe us,like: slytherin- the blood loom and we like to make a boom

time we are usually online....

2 prefects

describe your most used curse

(if u don't like my ideas say so)

Barbossas Child
Votes so far....

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner - 2
megajoint - -
Razul - 3
Sauron - 1

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child - -
FrodozBabe - -
Joy2dworld - 2
myredmirage95 - 3
Orli'sElf17 - -
Laviera_j - -

AD, did ye vote fer a head girl? And Laviera_j, Orli'sElf17, FrodozBabe, and Sauron have to vote (if ye have voted then my bad)

A.D. Skinner
Okay...for Head Girl I am voting for Joy2dworld

Seeing as Sauron won't be back until the 19th...I can find out who he votes for later today when I speak to him on MSN, or as of right now we can exclude his vote ( knowing very well that he would vote for me and make it a tie between myself and Razul )

Razul...don't think we have had the pleasure of meeting ! I am A.D. Skinner...but my friends call me AD.

Greetings to all !

A.D. Skinner
What is the first challenge at hand ?

Joy2dWorld
i think the first challenge is creating the best house siggy... myredmirage's slytherin siggy up there looks really good!

i think we should choose one official entry - slytherin's entry to "the best house siggy" challenge... the deadline is this thursday - too soon, i think...?

A.D. Skinner
Yes I would agree that the siggy we should use is myredmirage's...though, I will go home this evening and create one as best as I can. I will post it as quickly as I can so that we have something to compare it against....

( begins thinking up evil ideas for sig ) evil face

tassie
btws, you guys know you can submit 2 entries, right?

myredmirage95
lol i just made it for my own use.. didnt know there was a competition. i can make it a bit better if yall are wanting to use it *skips off to animation shop*

A.D. Skinner
Sounds good to me...I will be getting home shortly ( I am at work right now ) and then will get started on a Slytherin Sig !

A.D. Skinner
Okay..for our 1st challenge...here is my entry...don't know whether it is good or not...but thougt you guys can decide

FrodozBabe
VOTE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!! big grin angel w00t w00t!

FrodozBabe
oh i needa vote......um....i dunno any of the gurls but i guess AD for head guy cuse sauron is kinda liek not here umtil the 19th and thats past the end of this week sad u should vote me shifty big grin

Barbossas Child
Votes so far....

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner - 3
megajoint - -
Razul - 3
Sauron - 1

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child - -
FrodozBabe - -
Joy2dworld - 3
myredmirage95 - 3
Orli'sElf17 - -
Laviera_j - -

Come on people.... where is our Slytherin fever??? Vote (I'm gonna see what I can come up wiv for a banner too!!

Barbossas Child
Ohkay 'ere it is then. tis my banner, tell me wat ye think (an' I dunt care if ye dunt like it)

Laviera_j
OK, my vote....for head boy: megajoint

and for the headgirl: Joy2dword

Barbossas Child
Votes so far....

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner - 3
megajoint - 1
Razul - 3
Sauron - 1

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child - -
FrodozBabe - -
Joy2dworld - 4
myredmirage95 - 3
Orli'sElf17 - -
Laviera_j - -

People who need to vote:
Sauron - HB & HG
FrodozBabe - HG
Orli'dElf17 - HB & HG

A.D. Skinner
Well Sauron can view the forum on his vacation, but unfortunately cannot post...therefore I am sure he is sitting in front of his computer, screaming out AD !!!!!! laughing out loud

Am I right big guy ???

tassie
lol, i'm screaming AD for him right now aswell, but my vote doesn't count since *ahem* i'm not in this house whistle stick out tongue

myredmirage95
tass hun u spend more time in the slytherin common room than i do lol

A.D. Skinner
thanx tassie ! I wish your vote did count !

As Headboy I would lead you all to the dark side of the for...

oh wait...wrong story...

evil face

( looks around for Voldemort )

Orli'sElf7
hey everyone!!! haha im a lil behind times now, but im in slytherin ^_~ Naturally the best and most clever of us have made it here yea laughing out loud oh well i like causing mischief anyway....>big grin anyone think of any prank they want to pull on the other houses? NOTHING serious or vulgar of course O: ) hehehe.....

Orli'sElf7
by the way A.D. Skinner love the 24 banner!!! ya have a devoted fan rite here ^_~ (wish nina hadnt died tho...she was brilliant) ok back to harry potter related talk stick out tongue

FrodozBabe
lol ummmmm we could ...hm...i dunno SPRAY THEM WITH WHIPPED CREAM....oh er u cant do that on a computer can ya? lol darnit! lol cant think of anything else

RoguePw25
REMINDER: The first challenge, the best sigs deadline is tomorrow. Morning, afternoon preferrably becuz we don't want any at night when no one's on. Again, sigs are due tomorrow. Post them in the Inter-House Challenge thread.
Thanks.
RoguePw25-Headboy

FrodozBabe
whos sigs are we gonna turn in? AD's or myredmirage95 or Barbossas Child? we can submit 2 right? ok i guess we can vote on whos we'll turn it or w/e adnv toe me for head gurl stick out tongue lol im on here everyday and im on at around 3:40pm-until i fall alseep on the computer(maryland tyme ummmm BST-5 hours) lol stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
Okay...Frodozbabe..you didn't vote for a headboy or girl...vote please.

Who is going to submit our sigs for the challenge ???

Barbossas Child
Can I post mine, please

Votes so far....

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner - 3
megajoint - 1
Razul - 3
Sauron - 1

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child - -
FrodozBabe - -
Joy2dworld - 4
myredmirage95 - 3
Orli'sElf17 - -
Laviera_j - -

People who need to vote:
Sauron - HB & HG (But he's away, AD stop trying to take his vote :P )
FrodozBabe - HG
Orli'dElf17 - HB & HG

myredmirage95
ok yall.. we need to submit something for the contest.. which ones are gonna be submitted? VOTE!

myredmirage95
i made a new one.. yall might like it, gryffindors wont! muahahahahaha! hope it comes up right! *crosses fingers*

Razul
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I love that...
Man I hate my dad for deleting paintshop right now...

aaditee
i just dont want to be in slytherin

A.D. Skinner
I love it myredmirage95 ! That totally should win us this challenge rock

and Barbossas Child...I am not trying to take his vote...but just watch what happens upon his return ! yes

Joy2dWorld
ok, that's it... i can feel it now, Slytherin will win the 1st inter-house challenge!

Slytherin rules!

...oh, and regardless of who gets to be Slytherin headgirl, i'm taking this early opportunity to thank all those who gave me the vote of confidence embarrasment

Laviera_j
Hee hee - that was me! yey! WE WILL PREVAIL!!!!!!

A.D. Skinner
When does voting for HB and HG need to be completed ???

myredmirage95
has anyone submitted our entries? and which ones are we going to use? and aaditee, its not all that bad.. we're good ppl and its not like we're ALL evil lol you'll have fun big grin

A.D. Skinner
Since I talk to Sauron ( Chris ) on MSN...I have been informing him of our Slytherin tasks and voting requirements...here is what we spoke about...

FrodozBabe
lol i voted AD big grin lol i dunno any of the gurls cept for me....lol i vote me? lol stick out tongue anyways....i wanna be sumthing a prefect...the head girl or w/e lol Myredmirage!! SUBMIT THAT SIGGY! OMG WE WOULD SO WIN but it should have the ravenclaw and hufflepuff lol its not only us sylterins and gryffindors! lol we gotta b fair lol sry erm thats siggys great defin. submit it...ohh for the siggy it should change ifrom gryffidor to huffle puff and then be like darn ward and shake it and then reaven claw and then like shake the wand again or sumthing and then slytherin and then w00t sylterhin!! big grin lol and then a syltherin member (malfoy) could like dance across the screen lol and then the wand like falls of sumthing and then it changes back to gryffindor....etc...lol sry erm i have a creative mind? lol ok well thats a suggestion

myredmirage95
lmbo i'd love to.. but for some reason u can only have 250,000bytes and that one i made was like 248,000bytes...oh well.. ill submit this one and try for the other later.. we gonna win!!!!

myredmirage95
k i just submitted the one i made.. we need another one so which other one are we submitting?

Orli'sElf7
i vote sauron for head boy!!!

Orli'sElf7
AMEN!!!!!!!!! eek! evil face hehehe...aww damn sorry i dont have paint shop <: ( i wish i did oh well you all are brilliant!!!!

A.D. Skinner
Hmm, everytime I come looking for our Slytherin room...it is always towards the bottom of the list blink

What is going on fellow Slytherins ??? We have to stick together !!!

Barbossas Child
Votes so far....

Head Boy Candidates:
AD Skinner - 3
megajoint - 1
Razul - 3
Sauron - 2

Head Girl Candidates:
Barbossas Child - -
FrodozBabe - -
Joy2dworld - 4
myredmirage95 - 3
Orli'sElf17 - -
Laviera_j - -

People who need to vote:
Sauron - HB & HG (But he's away, lets wait til he back)
FrodozBabe - HG
Orli'dElf17 - HG

(I think they are correct, i don't think ne1 but OE17 has voted since i last posted)

That banner is brill MM

Thorondor
just to let you know head boy and head girl is for the entire population (ie all the houses) you're voting for male and female prefect stick out tongue

Joy2dWorld
hey, we still havent submitted a 2nd entry for the siggy challenge, and todays the deadline, isnt it?.. Can I request Barbossas Child to submit the one she made as our 2nd entry? i think its really good too!

well, if there are no more new submissions, that is...

Barbossas Child
the deadline for the sigs was yesturday sad

tassie
Who are Slytherin's prefects? We need ONE prefect from each house to judge the challenge smile

btws, if you guys still want to submit a late entry, you can today, but only because this is the first challenge

A.D. Skinner
Wow...As Slytherins we should be ashamed yes

Sauron...you so need to be here to take the reigns on this one !

We still don't have a headboy, a headgirl or a house prefect ! Can we decide on these today if possible ??? And what other sig are we going to submit. tassie says we can still submit one today.

We should have had a little time before the first challenge to get our house in order !

tassie
umm..... so, just give me the name of a prefect from this house..
i only need one..... who's in the lead for votes?

Joy2dWorld
dont worry too much, the other houses also havent chosen their prefects yet.

and we already have a Headboy:Rogue, and Headgirl:Tassie. we only need to choose 2 Slytherin prefects - 1 male & 1 female.

and i dont know, but MM's siggy is so far the only animated sig entry i've seen, so I'm quite confident we've got it guys.. woohoo!

BTW, i think deadlines should be flexible as our members live in different timezones... what do you say to that Rogue & Tassie?

tassie
the other houses have chosen at least one prefect so far, and that's the prefect who'll judge the challenge

i need at least 1 prefect from Slytherin!

Joy2dWorld
hmmm... i hate to do this coz its not usually my style, but since my fellow slytherins are not around yet... well, so far, Barbossas countdown says i'm the ony one with 4 votes, the others have only 3...

with the consent of my fellow slytherins, i'm willing to judge atleast just for this 1st challenge on behalf of our house - if more votes go to another slytherin girl, then she can take the lead from thereon... is that ok? what do i have to do?

myredmirage95
go for it joy.. u have the most votes so far and we need a judge from slytherin

Joy2dWorld
Hi MM, there you are... help! stick out tongue

pls just PM me on how to go with the judging - criteria, rules & what-have-yous...

or any violent reactions from my slytherin mates about me appointing myself temporarily eek! embarrasment evil face big grin wink

A.D. Skinner
Who is rogue ? I didn't even see him on the ballot for headboy ? blink

And how can tassie be Slytherin headgirl, if she isn't in this house !!! What the f**k?

Joy2dWorld I have no objections...I am glad someone is running this show !

Joy2dWorld
Hi AD! Rogue & Tassie started it all - the sorting, i mean... if you hop on over to the "Sorting Hat" thread, you'll see that a majority of the members from all the houses agree that they should be head boy & girl.

Each house will have only 2 prefects - 1 Prefect girl & 1 Prefect boy. All the House Prefects will be under the supervision of the Headboy & Headgirl... that i think has so far been agreed upon...

Orli'sElf7
i agree! go for it joy!!! make us PROUD! ^_^

PissedOffGoalie
the sorting hat put me in Slytherin but my name is Alexa Gryffindor

Orli'sElf7
ur real last name is gryffindor? 'bloody hell' (lol one of my favorit ron lines) oh well you belong here then. sorting hat doesnt like you know ^_~ welcome to the slytherin common room alexa!

Thorondor
your sig is pretty cool btw just thought i'd say stick out tongue

Laviera_j
You'll have fun here! A hahas ha ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

hee...hee...hee...

Orli'sElf7
lol laveria that was nice ^_^ lol. well nice to meet you anyways thorondor...ill just apologize in advance for us winning the interhouse challenge O: D

Orli'sElf7
hey just to bring this up there are some ppl on the internet with sick ass minds....i c all htese comics of OUR draco and nasty ol potter like hugging and stuff!!! arghhh its gross

Orli'sElf7
http://images.google.com/images?q=Slytherin+Pride&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en that site, 3rd picture : /

myredmirage95
ya know we still havent submitted a 2nd picture... i've done mine already, one of yall submit yours like NOW lol... and i agree orli.. that pic is sick. not cuz its harry potter but cuz some jerk took 2 characters from an innocent book and defiled them.. not cool

A.D. Skinner
Well, I submitted mine...but no one said it was good or anything like that...so I am not going to submit mine. I think our prefect should decide as to which sig should be submitted.

Unicor777
If you need help you type S.O.S (Slytherin only sucks )!!

Accio Common Room !

Barbossas Child
Can i submit mine, not trying to boast, but some1 suggested mine yesturday, but i thought it would be too late, & cause ye people are in diff time zones, i still dont no if im too late.

FrodozBabe
can i be prefect?!?!?!? PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i dont mid judging please? also Mm is the head gurl......

EDIT: oh u've chosen already embarrasment sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad

Barbossas Child i like urs i think i sed that already....i vote to submit barbossas Child's siggy

also we can have head gurls and head boys for the rooms as the leader who like gives the rules and regulations to every new member and stuff and then have the prefects as like their aide.
Like:
Teacher=Head G/B
teachers aide=prefect
students=other members of slytherin

lol

A.D. Skinner
I really wanted to be Prefect ! sad Oh well...

FrodozBabe
yes u can! lol theres a gurl and boy YAY lol big grin i really wanta be prefect 2 since im on here every day
anyways i have a soccer game tommorow at 9 am and i gotta leave at 8 and its 11:27 now so i gtg to sleep anyways.......good nite yall!! lol love luv to u all

myredmirage95
i think tassie and rogue are head girl and boy.. like over all.. and then each house gets 2 prefects.. makes sense. they need to explain this thoroughly to everyone so we dont get confused

Thorondor
ok you guys do know you only entered one sig into the contest right?

A.D. Skinner
Hey you do know that you are posting in a Slytherin Common room don't you ?

Best be gone with you, before we turn you into a rat, or even worse..."a girl ! "

Thorondor
*ahem*

i think not seeing as i am a prefect AND the judge for the challenge stick out tongue

A.D. Skinner
"Not" seeing as you are a prefect ??? Well kudos to you ! laughing out loud

Still...be gone with you...I banish you back to wherever you came from !

Thorondor
prefects may roam as they will and i was just telling you that you still have one entry to post though i dont know if its valid now...but fine be like that...last time i try to help the slytherin community

A.D. Skinner
Well I appreciate the help...but if you would have read a few posts back...you would see that we were quite aware of the fact that we were one sig short...

Thorondor
suit yourselves

A.D. Skinner
I did thank you Thorondor...I do appreciate you coming into help us...

but we did not need reminding...since we were fully aware...

And as to how a challenge can take place when the houses are not even in order amazes me !

Thorondor
yea i know hufflepuff has like 3 members lol

A.D. Skinner
I know we wanted to get the ball rolling...but we did so without voting for Headgirl or Headboy...or Prefects !

Joy2dWorld
Per Barbossas Child, the following people still needs to vote for Prefects:

*Sauron - Prefect boy & girl (heard he'll be back only by the 19th)
*FrodozBabe - Prefect girl
*Orli'dElf17 - Prefect girl
*PissedOffGoalie - our new member to vote for both Prefect boy & girl

also, the judging criteria for "the best house siggy" challenge has been changed just recently, so I guess we can still submit a 2nd entry - can we then request everyone to pls vote betwen AD Skinner's or Barbossas Child's entry (pls refer to the previous pages of this thread to see their entries).

I vote for Barbossas' entry - I like yours too AD, but we need to choose only one more sad

A.D. Skinner
I also choose Barbossas'

Unicor777
LOL ! You know what S.O.S Stands for ???
Slytherin Only Sucks !
Accio Common Room !

sexy_slytherin
Hellooooooo sexy slytherins

FrodozBabe
hi!! lol big grin

Salima_Kong
Hey I'm a new slytherin!

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>