What horror movies do you find yourslef watching over and over.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
I like watching horror movies.......some more than others. I can watch some movies once a week, some once a month. What horror movies do you find yourself watching more often than any other movies?

SlipknoT
killer klowns from outerspace, I'll never get tired of that movie

Evil Dead
oooh.......I like that movie.....I watch my dvd probably once a month.

THE_DOOM666
HALLOWEEN 1 IS MY FAV TO WATCH OVER AND OVER 25th anniversary DVD edition cool

Evil Dead
Also a good selection. I've only had the dvd about 3 weeks and I've already watched it atleast 5 times. Halloween never gets old.

SlipknoT
I dont have the 25th annaversary dvd of halloween but I have the regular edition of halloween

Evil Dead
I bought the regular Halloween dvd about 2 years ago.......it wouldn't play on either of my dvd players, my PS2 or Xbox. I have no clue why. I bought it from Wal Mart and it was the correct region. I took it back and exchanged it twice to no avail..........I finally said screw it and gave up. I had to buy the anniversary edition.

SlipknoT
I bought mine from walmart and it works perfectly

Evil Dead
I think maybe my local store just got a bad batch of Halloween dvds or something.............I wasn't going to buy it somewhere else though and take the chance of being out $20. Once a dvd is opened it can't be returned, only exchanged.....and I wasn't about to get caught with two Halloween dvds that wouldn't play.

Michael Myers 1
hehe thats my nightmatre right there and i watch Final Destination 2 alot and Halloween H20 i only watched 'IT' and 'Jason goes to Hell' once since i bought them

Mordecai
Pi.

Great. great. movie. I can't really think of any others at the moment.

Evil Dead
agreed.......great movie.......not horror.

Mordecai
Not horror?!?!?

... damn, its pretty close, ahh well.

I guess the Hellraisers get alot of attention.

My mind is totally blank at the moment. no expression ... so i'l just go with the Hellraisers.

Cinemaddiction
Evil Dead 2, and Dead Alive.

'chelle
Rose Red

Tired Hiker
Texas Chainsaw Massacre is the only one I'll rent every few years. I'm too scared to buy it.

BackFire
Texas Chainsaw Massacre I watched nearly every day for 3 months straight about 3 years ago, since then I watch it at least once a month,

Day of the Dead I watch fairly regularly, once a month or so,

28 Days Later I watched several times the first couple of weeks I owned it, then I started watching it monthly...,

Return of the Living Dead I watch whenever I have friends over, it's a great party movie.

wicker_man
Dawn of the Dead & Dog Soldiers in terms of horror movies those are the two i watch on a regular basis.

eggmayo
dawn of the dead, 28 days later(used to), the evil dead

botankus
Hellraiser, Evil Dead series, they're just so damn good

samhain
Evil dead series,
TCM(original),
Halloween 1&2(both on the same vid, can't help but watch them both consecutively),
Maniac cop 1&2(same reason as Halloween 1&2),
Dog Soldiers.

I can't go more than a month without watching these films.

SlipknoT
I watched tmc 2 times this week

Freddy_vs_Jason
i don't really have time to watch dvd's ne more, im still waiting for jeepers creepers 2 and freddy vs jason cum out 2 buy, f v j doesnt have ne special features no and jeepers creepers 2 better or heads are rolling, ive been really busy with school amd hanging out with friends on the weekend

HockeyHorror
My selection is Red Dragon. I watched that movie sooo many times that i know all the lines of Hannibal Lecter

i love the beginning at the dinner table...
"Think to your self that everyday is your last, the art in which....."

its a great movie smile

LeAtHerRFace
Hannibal Lecter Movies
And The Halloween Series.

DeNiro
I always watch House of a thousand corpses Ive seen it about 10 times i reall love that movie. Freddy vs Jason I think i watch twice a mont. And I always seem to go rent creepshow alot and TCM Ive seen more then 15 times i would say i eally enjoy it but i have always watch it like one time this month then not watch it for 3 4 or 5 weeks just to get that creepy feeling again

and i always watch people under the stairs not realy horror but, and Tales from the crypt demond night

Jason_X_2004
Jason X and Freddy vs Jason!!! smile

Vegeta
The Halloween series.

SlipknoT
are you kidding? the freddy vs. jason dvd is packed with special features

GOONSA
i liked TMC and NOLD

AND GOD DANMIT.. it took me almost 30 mintues to read thread because of the thing on evil deads side with the pic of da women.. o man

Baylin
I'm a sucker for werewolf films. I can remember being terrified when American Werewolf in London first came out on video, I must have been about 7 and I watched it at my friends house. My friend hid behind the sofa while I was transfixed. I've been into werewolves ever since.

Shmoo
I know that this really isn't a horror movie, its more comedy, but i got the Scream trilogy on dvd and i love to watch them! I can't get enough of Freddy vs. Jason either!

MCElite
As a relative noob to horror movies my experience is poor but i think the ring is really good tho i think the american version is scarier than the japanese version, dog soldiers is good, but the american werewolve films are pretty lame. 28 days later is a good film but the ending is pretty rubbish the radical alternate ending would haave been much better, iderntity (not really horror) is probably my favouritist tho, the others brilliant ending, thirteen ghoshts lame but cool, exorcist is rubbish i cant think of ne others jeepers creepers was ok not scary i dont think jc2 will be ne gd

Dario Argento
The Shining (Kubrick)
TCM (original)
Day of the Dead
the Beyond

normx13
all NOES movies and F13 and of course Freddy vs. Jason

Jason_Krueger
I have the Special Edition DVD of John Carpenter's The Thing and I watch that evry day almost.....great great movie once i saw it i immediatley got hooked.

Jason_Krueger
I have the Special Edition DVD of John Carpenter's The Thing and I watch that every day almost.....great great movie once i saw it i immediatley got hooked. Happy Dance

Lord Soth
The Scream Trilogy. An absolute perfect blend of horror and comedy, I can't get enough of it

slayer
Suspiria, Sleepaway Camp., Nightmare On elm street, TCM and The Amityille Horror.

SumWatTwisted
The Halloweens I LOVE Michael Myers!

ANGELIQUE
THE UNIVERSAL MONSTER MOVIES,VINCENT PRICE
CHRISTOPHER LEE AND LON CHANEY SR.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Machete_guy
I know this isnt really a horror movie but i just love watching Freddy vs Jason Over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.....and over. rolling on floor laughing

THE_DOOM666
I WONDER IF ANYONE HAS THE BALLS HERE TO WATCH CANNIBAL HALOCAUST REPEATIVELY, BUT THAT WOULD SERIOUS DISTURB YOU ID DAY

Mane
I watch 28 Days Later and Predator constantly.

dean7879
i find it hard to watch horror films constantly...the only dvds i watch over and over are my comedy sitcoms

tabby999
Freddy Vs. Jason and Undead, mainly because i cant afford lots of horror dvds

and the Aus version of Feddy Vs. Jason has no bonus material only the adverts off tv

eggmayo
what about texas chainsaw?

Dr. Strangelove
Alien and Dawn of the Dead. thumb up

Mr Parker
the halloween movies.

Jennifer_Tilly
*Van Helsing
*Freddy Vs Jason
*Dawn of the Dead (remake)
*Halloween
*Hellboy
*The Chronicles of Riddick

tabby999
wouldn't call Van Helsing, Hellboy or The Chronicles of Riddick horror though

Mane
Van Helsing is just crap, not horror. messed

Wolfie
Van Helsing would've been a lot better if they had tried to be scary.

I find myself watching the Ginger Snaps movies frequently.

A long time ago I would watch Army of Darkness constantly.

go yankees
i hated the hollween movies they were to predictiable

go yankees
the best one i have seen is dawn of the dead

GreeboGirl4Life
wrong turn big grin

Cinemaddiction
Oy. If I own it, I've either watched it a few times, or will potentially re-visit them.

"Ginger Snaps", yes. The original, there is just something tragically hip about that flick that begs for it to be watched a lot. I own the trilogy, naturally.

TheFilmProphet
Evil Dead 2 and Army Of Darkness

m. myers
i 100% agree Halloween kicks ass, in my mind one of the best horro films ever never get tired of watching it

PissedOffGoalie
the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre

botankus
It's good to have POG back but I liked her old sig much better.

eggmayo
What was her old sig? I cant remember.

botankus
I don't have a pic of it, but it was Jason walking through Times Square. It said "Pissed Off Goalie" and "KMC" on it.

eggmayo
That does sound cooler than a Metallica pic.

Napalm
The childs play flicks

Dazzler619
I can watch the Omen 1 and 2 as many times as I want. Pretty good horror flick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.