All you non Aussie ppl listen up...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
Im an aussie and recently theres this new band come out called Jet. I dunno if they've come to your country yet but theyre pretty big over here, they play rock sort of music...and i hate rock, but i like them! so you can tell ur friends that theres gonna b a cool, new band comin to ur country soon called Jet and when they come ur friends'll b like 'woah how did u know??'
well sorry, i got excited coz theyre a good aussie band.

total metalhead
yeah i heard of Jet ages ago thumb up

they released some single a while ago and its pretty popular on a lot of the rock stations and what not. They sound a lot like The White Stripes yes

iluvpippin
oh really embarrasment sorry....i got excited!!! yeah they do a bit hey!? well...i qquite like them...i wouldnt buy their cd...but theyre good 4 rock...where do u live?

Dregh
Never heard of this "JET"...

iluvpippin
well u will soon! actually i dunno how long it'll take...but u will, theyre pretty good!

Darth Revan
They're not exactly new anymore

I kinda like em though they have sort of an old-thyme sound

Darth Revan
Their album, "Get Born" is pretty good

iluvpippin
yeah...i like the
1, 2, 3 take my hand and come with me coz u look so fine that i really wanna make you mine.
thats my fav bit!

claidisa_felton
i luv that song. but i didnt know it was jet big grin

Tex
I heard about them last year.

steely balls
i heard them way back there really good

iluvpippin
lol, every1 knows them embarrasment im sorry....but yeah it's jet claidisa...OMG, u like scrubs?? that show ROX big grin

StinkFist462
ya .. Jet is kinda old and played out in America ... well in Minnesota at least confused

iluvpippin
yeah theyre old here too...but...argh, too tired to speak....need coffee...

StinkFist462
lol .. pepsi is better yes
but coffee has a lot more caffeine eek!

iluvpippin
HEAL YEAH! and thats what i need...caffeen...partay!!!! gimme alch...mmmmm, archers!

StinkFist462
laughing out loud

iluvpippin
and baileys....mmmmmmm.

tabby999
bah, screw jet, GO FRENZAL GO!!!!! GO THE ORIGONAL AUSSIE ROCKERS!

iluvpippin
whos frenzal??

mechmoggy
Not a big fan of Jet, only really like one song.

I prefer the Vines any day. cool

iluvpippin
i dont mind eitha of em!

BadBabe
COLD HARD ***** JUST A KISS ON THE LIPS AND ILL BE ON MY KNEES

big grin i love them see tey even made a song for me im flattered

iluvpippin
laughing

tabby999
bah, the vines are shite to, Frenzal are a aussie punk band and they crap all over Jet and The Vines, screw them. download some frenzal, it kicks arse

iluvpippin
ive neva hear frenzal an im auzzie confused

ElectricBugaloo
If you like Jet's first single (I forgot the name...gonna be my girl?), then download Iggy Pop's "Lust for Life"

I kinda like Jet, but remember that none of the stuff on that CD is original.

iluvpippin
oh well...why do ppl care bout things being original..theyre like 'o r&b sux coz they cant wright their own songs' who cares....

ElectricBugaloo
in most cases the original is better

tabby999
if your an aussie and you dont know who Frenzal Rhomb, you listen to crap music

iluvpippin
i do not, ill email you bits of my fav songs if ya want!!! gimme ur email and ill email u them, theyre real good an i sent this guy who hates hip hop and music i listen to an hes like 'hey thats cool'

tabby999
i dont know how you emailing me peices of songs is gonna help. and sending me hip hop aint me like the type of music you like, Hilltop Hoodz is about the sum total of my hip hop liking, and still, Frenzal Rhomb are better. and even then, hilltop are geting over played because of "nosebleed section" which is a cool but infinitly overplayerd song. and there it is...oh and another sick aussie band is Enuf sed, oh and The Arkane

Chelsea23
I have heard of Jet, and I have listened to some of their songs...personally, I didn't care for them. "Be My Girl" was way overplayed after it hit radio stations...and the same way on TV too.

iluvpippin
um tabby, i offered coz ppl go 'i h8 all that s.hit' but then when they hear it theyre like 'woah thats cool!'

total metalhead
im not an aussie but i like Frenzal Rhomb. Punch In The Face is a one hell of a tight song.

claidisa_felton
yaaaay!!! stick out tongue big grin

tabby999
i have enough friends that like all that hip hop shite, and i'm not even slightly interested in hip hop. and there is two rappers that have made me go "woah thats cool" and thats Hilltop Hoodz (as i've said before),
and Tech 9, and not because he makes good music but because he can rap fast. so there you are.... oh and if you want really tight Frenzal download "coming home" "run" "might as well be dunkeld" and "chemotherapy"

iluvpippin
well have you heard
fabolous - cant let you go
2pac - changes
puff daddy - ill be missing you
baby bash - sugar sugar
usher - yeah
because they are some great hip hop songs and if you havnt heard them then you shouldnt diss hip hop.

tabby999
i can say that yes i've been put through all those songs many a time and all of them are shit. except 2pac, i respect that song (thats the only one of his songs) and even then, he was a better bass player/actor than he was a rapper. and before all you bag the crap out of that coment, it's only my opinion. i've sat through, fiddy cent (tool), Jay Z (tool too), Ja Rul (god, look! all tools!) more times than i'd like to remember, thanks to my sisters crap taste in music & my "peers" crap taste in music.

iluvpippin
anyway i dont wanna fight wit you or anything!
so do u like 2pac until the end of time??
my favs of his songs are those 2 and i aint mad at ya (cha) and do for love

tabby999
i'm not mad either, i'm just saying, and no, i'm really only a fan of Changes.

iluvpippin
really?? u dont like changes?? or do u mean until the end of time coz b/fore u said u liked changes confused anyways ima gonna go now, talk lataz??
xxoo misha!

Darth Revan
pft... Everybody knows "Cold Hard B!tch" is their best song yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.