Colossus vs Cyber?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wynndar
Hey I always thought this would be interesting....adamantium vs organic steel...Cyber vs Colossus?

wolverine8888
if syper is as strong as colussu then tere not fight at all normal metal doesent stand up to cybers

JuggernautFan
this thread didnt have enough posted in it....... i caught myself looking through some older ones and thought this one needed brought back to life. so what do you all think???? who would win this fight??

personally i go with colossus, cause i dont think cyber would cause enough damage before he got knocked silly. but chalk 1 up for cyber, cause its the only guy to -scare- wolverine. as much as i hate wolverine, thats an impressive feat none the less.

Tron
Yeah that's true, to scare that damn canuck like he did was a feat at the time. I don't know what class Cyber's in, but if I remember right, he's no where near as strong as Colossus, old or new. His adamantium skin could take what Colossus dishes, I doubt he could do very much back tho him though. Then again, he does have those talons. If Wolverine could cut Colossus, then I'm sure Cyber can. Or, he could always take over his mind (I just remembered this power), then Colossus won't stand much of a chance then.

norrin radd

HarmonicFlo88
yea cyber has poison in his claws.

crazyspinz
who is cyber??

JuggernautFan
cyber is a guy that had his skin completely laced with adamantium. except parts of his face. so unlike wolverine, it wasnt just the skeleton. he was powerful (atleast to wolverine) cause quite frankly wolverine was afraid of him. not that wolverines the toughest guy out there, but he sure is a hard ass.

crazyspinz
wow, sound tuff, how strong is he???

Mr_Famous
i say cyber win by cutting through colossus' skin and thereby poisoning him ( poison causes some kind of hallucinations if i remember correctly). isnt cyber supposed to be dead?

crazyspinz
could colossus just like, toss him in the ocian?

HarmonicFlo88
cyber wins this one, mainly due to his track record. he broke wolverines claws once....yeah and thas a REALLY big thing...they were bone tho, after wolverine lost his adamantium.

crazyspinz
now im not too sure how strong cyber is, but u said he has adimantium every where but is face, so couldnt colossus just throw him in the ocean like i said before, like last time i checked, adimantium dont float

Mr_Famous
i suppose he can swim coz its just his skin thats adamantium. wolvies adamantium coated skeleton never weigh him down

crazyspinz
ya but colossus would throw him like 20 miles out to sea, ans he would be at the bottom, and colossus could go out ther and beat on him cuz he dont need to breathe

JuggernautFan
are you the guy that said colossus could knock juggernaut off a cliff??? you are still clinging to that kind of battle.......... the kind that would never happen.

but i do think colossus would win this. could adamantium cut colossus' skin??? of coarse it -could- under the right circumstances. does anybody know the strength level of cyber?? i'm still thinking he wasnt as strong as colossur or probably not strong enough to get through organic steel. and if he was i'm thinking colossus would still be to much as he has the strength and probably fighting skill advantage or ol cyber.

crazyspinz
i think i might have said he could knock juggy off a cliff, but juggy would survive and eventualy beat colossus

crazyspinz
by the way everyone be sure to vote on my thor vs surfer thread. it ends in 2 weeks and it will finaly settle that argument that pops up in every thread

Tron
In my opinion, Cyber doesn't need to be stronger than Colossus, or even cut through his steel skin. Y'all forgot something I mentioned already: Cyber can control minds. He can get into Colossus' head, make him go normal, then it's bye bye Piotre.

JuggernautFan
i didnt know he could do that...... then how the hell did wolverine end up defeating him???

you got any proof that he can do this?? something that i've never heard of.

Tron
It's on my Marvel Masterpiece '93 card of Cyber. That's how I learned about it. It's back on the mainland though.

FrothByte
id like to correct a few facts out there. cyber doesn't just control minds out of nowhere. he is only able to control minds after his hallucinegenic drug takes effect. his main mutant power is that he is able to recognize brain patterns which enables him to track his enemies for many miles. he also has healing powers, not that he needs them, except maybe on his face. as far as fighting abilities go, in my knowledge cyber hass the best hand to hand fighting prowess aamong all weapon x products. he served as a mentor to wolverine. he is stronger than both wolvi and sabertooth... i think something on par with omega red in strength. but as much as i like cyber (he's in my top 5), i still think colossus would win this one if it wass just a good cclean fight. cyberr would only get a few scratches in, but colossus's strength should be enough to daze cyber even through his adamantium skin, maaybe even knock him out. but if cyber somehow gets his drugs into colossus, its over for mr. steel. but im not sure if ccyber would be able to penetrate deep enuf into colossus to get to his blood stream.

Tron
Yeah, I just looked up the mind control thing. On my side though, it says that he can track mutants. And he wasn't killed by Wolverine, he was killed by Genesis when he used metallic Death Watch beetles to strip him of his adamantium.

And, Cyber could alway go old school and hit Colossus with an eye gouge.wink

FrothByte
yup that's what i said. his ability to recognize brain patterns gives him the ability for tracking. do you think he could get the drug into colossus tho? through the eyes?

Tron
I was just joking about that, lol. But since he's a better fighter than Wolverine, I wouldn't be surprised.

JuggernautFan
well, i think you should also do more research on colossus. i'm not sure he has a blood stream while he is armored up. its not clear weather he breathes or not in armored form. i'm pretty sure the poisons in his claws are going to be useless in this fight. i think its going to be armor vs. armor, strength vs. strength, and fighting skill vs. fighting skill.

apparently colossus only has the advantage in 1 category. and that would be strength. which he probably has in spades over cyber.

can anybody tell me if wolverine has ever cut colossus with his claws. and if he did, which issue was it in?? cause without an issue number i'm just going to assume you are blowing smoke.

radioboy121
Cyber is supposed to one of Wolverine's mentor, but I never seen him duel with much finesse - just throw his weight around. He does have rather superior strength - he's fought with Strong Guy with only minor difficulty and got run over by a subway train.

Colossus is mentioned to be faster than he looks when he's bulked up, but he has been penetrated before (Deathbird used some form of acid to penetrate it). As to whether it can be penetrated by adamantium however, I would say it is probably more durable than what Colossus may be able to handle if acid could very well get through it, but I'm sure the steel would need to be hit upon a lot.

Although Colossus is indeed stronger, I still give the edge to Cyber, especially if he can get dig a whole big enough to use his poison claws.

JuggernautFan
lots of people fight with strong guy. he has a heart condition, so he doesnt do..... much. and getting run over by a train isnt going to mean much if you have 1) organic steel covering your body 2) you have adamantium covering your body.

he is just as fast armored up as he is in human form. he loses no speed in this form.

this is different though. let me spell it out for you. acid causes a chemical reaction when it "eats" through something. it doesnt mean that boom, automatically adamantium can get through it. look at glass, acid doesnt eat through it, does that make it stronger than colossus armored up form?? i highly doubt it. apples and oranges.

i dont think colossus is actually steel. it is something very similar to it. its a living metal hence the name, organic steel. something like superman, he is "the man of steel" but isnt composed of it at all. i think colossus skin is much much more durable than actual steel.

i'm not sure that 1) he can penetrate colossus, 2) i'm not sure if the poisons are going to help considering that colossus may not have blood stream or the need to breathe in armored form. it hasnt been touched on much in the world of comics so its an "unknown"

radioboy121
I cannot remember, but was Masque able to affect Colossus in his more durable form? Masque did indeed alter him to have an exterior skin that looked like it, but it wasn't, but I believe he had lost his powers during that time and was in fact vulnerable. But when he Colossus did regain his powers, I cannot remember if Masque ever made contact with him (I remember Jean Grey using her serpent-like arms to grapple him).

If Masque was able to make contact, perhaps there is something vulnerable underneath that hard shell of Colossus. Who knows?

crazyspinz
colossus is imune to poison and desiase in metal form, he died of th legacy virus because he alowed it to happen

AND, yes cyber is harder but for example steal is harder than concrete, but you still need to be realy strong to cut a concrete block with a steal sword

JuggernautFan
good point, i would try to find more information on cyber, but frankly i'm too damn lazy.

anybody got a list of appearances for cyber?? i'll check em out if you do.

crazyspinz
ill find something, give me a sec

crazyspinz
http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dimension/9854/mutantlist.html

http://www.marveldirectory.com/ultimatebios.htm

both of these sites are raly realy good, but cyber isnt there

JuggernautFan
lol......... wtf??? how is that going to help then...... lol

crazyspinz
i dunno, i guess cyber is not that popular, therefore i win cuz i cant find him

JuggernautFan
well he died......... thats probably why he isnt on many websites.

crazyspinz
but so DID colossus, but hes back now horray!

JuggernautFan
yea, but they are not going to bring back cyber, and i think he died a while ago.

crazyspinz
this is true

HarmonicFlo88
ur comical spinz

Scoobless
ninja

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.