Cheating!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperSayinGoku
I had a girlfriend who was very sexy and all so once I called her and I said "Can I come to your house" She sais "Ahhh N...N...Efcours" I came over to her house she was in her bro and all so I said "Why did you start going undressed while I wasnt here" she didnt say nothing so then her dog started barking at the closet so I came over and opened a closet there in the closet was a damn asian I broke his nose and got a fine for 500$.

Damn thats why I dont date anymore. Maybe I didnt do the right thing

el_barto
i think you did the right thing, no one should cheat on any one

el_barto
or you could've turned around and yelled at your girlfriend then kick his ass

SK88728
break em!

§pearhead
In a word:

huh?

HockeyHorror
u did the right thing man.

KidRock
you shoulda broke his nose then punched him in it a few more times then yelled at your g/f lol thats what i woulda done

Rogue Jedi
you should have just called her a **** and walked away.

Paola
you didn't tell her anything? huh

Lord Soth
I commend you for what you did, but I go the way of subtlety. I would have started a rumor around that she was a ****, and then start putting ads in the newspaper. Tell all your friends, have them tell their friends, and so on. You'd ruin her yes

Myth
Its the ****ing *****'s fault. Leave the ***** and don't talk to her ever again.

SuperSayinGoku
Well probably but anyway each F***** day she comes to my house and tells me "I am sorry and bla bla bla" so each time she sais that I break something of the asian. Right now I got a fine of 3,000 dollars lol.

SuperSayinGoku
wow Nice vote results 7 peaple actualy voted for me to break the asians legs and hands

el_barto
btw: happy birthday supersayingoku! i bet this couldnt have happened at a worse time

SuperSayinGoku
Yep thanks for saiyan Happy Birthday.

el_barto
your welcome

Line
What did you achieve by breaking his nose?

el_barto
breaking his nose and teaching both him and his girlfriend a lesson

.:[Kamikaze]:.
erm... if i was in your place i wuda dun worse.. so yeh you did the right thing, but you shuda dun sumat to her aswell after all it takes two to tango or atleast have sex... and its her fault coz SHE cheated!

Line
A lesson worth 3000 dollars? Out of his pocket?

Evy_O
ugh, I hate people that cheat on their gf's/bf's... roll eyes (sarcastic) It's pathetic
Though very few times understandable

The Omega
Did the right thing?
The original poster should've broken his GIRLFRIEND's nose if anything. Maybe the guy in the closet didn't even know she HAD a boyfriend?

Evy_O
You have a point yes

Linkalicious
You did the right thing. I'd beat that bas.tard within an inch of his life and i'd probably slap the girl in the face for the emotional trouble too. I wouldn't even pick up the phone if the b!tch had the nerve to call you. I know guys too well....if you give her the opportunity to talk...then she'll talk her way back into your heart.

So far she's utterly humiliated you, and cost you $3000...does anyone really deserve another chance?

Crash Overload
500$ For that price you should of broke his legs and hands...

Or do it with style... Take a katana and just cut off his... organ...

Arwene
okay what if your in love with someone but meet another person and start to feel for the other person. What then?

Evy_O
you break up with the first blink you don't cheat no

Linkalicious
well it depends....

If you still love the 1st person....then you should stick with your commitment to be with that person and to make him/her happy.

If your love for the 1st person fades so that the 2nd person is now the object of your affection. Then you need to break up with the 1st person and do what your heart feels is best.

Df02
id have done exactly the same, maybe worse...depending on how long id been going out with the girl/what i felt for her.

theres a point where u luv her soo much that u can actually bring urself to do nething, so u just have to walk away, personally that feeling is worse imo...... i can handle anger, but i hate being depressed/gutted.

Ur doing well, if u liked her enough to break the guys legs than im sure the fun of doing it is worse the money wink lol

SuperSayinGoku
LoL........

Still it is a big thanks to the dog because it showed me that someones in the closet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.