Freddy Krueger vs Micheal Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KRUGER RULES
On a cold, dark night, freddy is trapped in hell and he sees micheal come up from behind him. what the hell do u want Freddy asks, micheal stares at him and shows freddy his meat clever. Freddy laughs in an evil voice and raises his glove of blades into micheals point of view. Freddy asks whatcha gonna do with that, pointing with one of his blades at the meat clever. Micheal lifts the meat clever and is ready to swipe at freddy when he realizes that he is in a boiler room.............

The Ones
?

KRUGER RULES
Micheal then realizes whats going on, but all he can hear is freddy laughing, then freddy jummps down in attempt to slash micheal but with a fast jirk, Micheal dodges it and in stead swipe at freddy head which is cut off and lying on the ground. Freddy's body get up, picks up its head and screws it back on. MIcheal tilts his head and then FReddy makes his moves. He kills micheal in the dream and sends micheal deep into hell

The Ones
well done, brilliant story, (i was being sarcastic)

KRUGER RULES
well, why dont you make one up then mad

MichaelMyerscoo
evil face Then Freddy just goes back to hell to finish Michael off. Freddy jabs Michael with his glove. Michael grabs at the glove and snatches it off. Freddy is staring and thinking what in the world? Michael twists freddy's arm right off and blood is just gushing out like there is no end to the blood supply. Freddy backs down for a second and regrows another arm. Freddy says to Michael "Let's dance!" Freddy and Michael start fighting all over again . devil

kimahri03
Micheal Myers would win

The Ones
hu is micheal myers?

MichaelMyerscoo
Michael Myers is the killer from Halloween. Freddy Kruger is the killer from Nightmare on Elm Street. And just to add Jason in, Jason is the killer from Friday the 13th. roll eyes (sarcastic)

MichaelMyerscoo
I USED TO ON ELM STREET (REALLY NOT A STORY) AND THE ONLY NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET WAS THE SCHOOL. AND THE SCHOOL FOOD evil face devil Happy Dance :laughsadREALLY NOT A STORY)

Captain REX
Moving to multi-author...

MichaelMyerscoo
ummmmm.............

MichaelMyerscoo
ummmm............

HockeyHorror
this is stupid. please if u guyz are gonna make a horror movie "story" make it more logical to the movies. good luck smokin'

MichaelMyerscoo
ok..........Once upon a time Freddy saw Michael Myers and all Hell broke loose! there was gore, guts, brains, and other vital organs. after that the only one standing was Michael Myers. And he lived happily ever after. THE END (or does he?)devil

MichaelMyerscoo
illogical is logical

MichaelMyerscoo
I wish Freddy Krueger and Michael Myers are real people

Freddy Lover
FREDDY!!!!!!!!!!!! That is all i have to say...bag

roundisfunny
"At last, my Legion of Hellish Mutants (or LHM) will be complete," snickered Freddy as he encased Michael Myers in a protective titanium cell, guarded by the Talisman of Holding (level 8). "Rest, little one. Soon your training will begin." Freddy ambled toward the dungeon's upper levels, musing aloud to himself about his nefarious plans. "Now that I have Jason, Leprechaun, Leatherface, Pinhead, Pumpkinhead, Chucky, Alien AND Predator under my control, we shall soon RULE THE WORLD!"

Freddy laughed maniacally into the empty night as Michael Myers stirred from his drug-induced slumber. "Urrgghh", he mumbled as he tried to pull himself to his feet. The last thing he remembered was hacking up a slumber party full of giggling teen virgins. It had been a productive Friday evening, and Michael had been looking forward to returning to his shack in the woods and putting his feet up for a while after a good day's work.

Now, however, his life had been turned around. He had been taken captive by some criminal mastermind, and he deduced that his skills would soon be put to use in the interests of his new "boss", rather than his own. Michael took exception to this new notion.

Freddy Lover
I SHALL SAY IT AGAIN! FREDDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!EVERYONE YELL, "FREDDY LOVER NEEDS SLAPPED!!"drunk

Freddy Lover
giljotiini

MichealsLover
I think Micheal is sooo hot! I also think if he would ever go up against freddy he would kick freddys ass!

SMOKE187
meyers would waste freddy

erlaughlin
im wit micheal ;0

lil player007
truthfully im a freddy fan but micheal would tear freddy like toilet paper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.