Was Ted Bundy a born psycho or what share ur thoughts here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

THE_DOOM666
well i seen bundy the movie" its good also got it, and i was wondering if anyone knew why he raped and slaughted all them innocent woman i know He was charming very educated Married with kids with a lovely wife but why would he still go forward with all the horrific shit he did he had what he wanted a family good education etc, so why go forward and all and be a psycho maniac, dont get the man totally my self perhaps he was a natural born killer, "psycho" whatever u wanna call it confused

Evil Dead
I am no psychologist so my views are purely speculation.

I don't think he was a psychopath. I mean, he clearly knew right from wrong. I think he was mentally unstable and had impulse control issues.

Sure, every now and again I feel like pulling my 9mm out of my glove box and pumping a few slugs into some ******* who just cut me off then drives 10 miles below the speed limit.......but I don't. I realize that would be irrational and have consequences. I think some people's mental wiring is just so messed up that they don't realize this at the time of their actions.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.