I feel like somethings....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

el_barto
I feel like somethings missing. And i dont know what its just i've been staying up later than i usualy do, i feel like i HAVE to do things. Can some body help?

BadBabe
i feel like that alot just clean thats what i do

el_barto
...... no thanks

realworlddreams
it actually helps...everytime im restless like that i clean up my room...keeps it lookin good.

el_barto
that usualy gets me even more mad

§pearhead
When you stay up, what do you do?

BadBabe
then beat up a pillow thats someing i do

id say something else to clam you but that would get me thrown in a short buss

*duhhurrrr*

el_barto
i just talk here

realworlddreams
listen to music...i ono wutever works to make u feel like ur done...

el_barto
im gonna go to bed, NIGHT!

§pearhead
ah. its called the kmc obessision, you'll get over it stick out tongue

realworlddreams
i had that for a while...n it comes back every once an a while...but jus tell urself that theres life away from the forum...not intelligent life...but life nonetheless

Lianslo
lol...i sometimes think i have kmc obsession

And everybody will prolly make fun of me for asking el_barto this...but....do you have any religion? like is this an emotional/spiritual kind of hole your trying to fill?

Lord Soth
I have KMC obsession.....yes I'm here every night until 2-4 in the morning

el_barto
no i dont have a religion i dont see the point in deciding to have one right now. I think this may be an emotional hole sad

mailedbypostman
It might be because you're aware of the matrix! No really you might just have forgotten to do something or something like that...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.