Absolut Truth! This Just Happened!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Crash Overload
okay this is ABSOLUTLY TRUE

i was typing something in a message board (I am in a basment) and all of a sudden I hear foot steps on the porch... it is midniught right? okay, so i take my katana, walk upstairs, and open the 2 doors (there are blinds) there are these 2 guys about 18 i would say thta just stare at me.... I unholster my Katana and but myself in battle position, And say not in a hurry, but in a mean voice "GET THE **** OFF MY PROPERTY AND NEVER COME BACK IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR HEAD" they just look at me and ****ing RUN LIKE ****ING HELL.... I am still shaking... they where on the porch for about 30 seconds and did not knock..... why would they at midnight? So I thought they where here to steal something.....

Dregh
Wow, a katana

I just have a knife

steely balls
shit thats scary

Mr. Bacon
kick some ass

realworlddreams
thast cool..i wish my scimitar was actually sharp...i could do some damage w/that if i needed to if it was...i love that sword

The One Himself
*Note to self* : Do not visit Crash at night no

Dregh
*drives to Crash's house in a Hummer H2 and with a gun*

i slayed buffy
scary!!!!!!!!

Lord Soth
That's happened to me too......except there wasn't really anybody there and I was hearing things. I usually go up there with a wooden flagpole that I keep by my side. It's no katana, but I can do some serious damage with it yes

burlyman
eek! thats wonderful

Paola
impressive!! well done thumbsup

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.