Have you ever reported a post?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
I did for the first time tongiht. There was a yahoo in the horror forum posting dumb pointless post and using all caps bashing one of my favorite people on the site. So I reported him you guys ever rport somone?

silver_tears
not yet, and wish I won't have to erm

§pearhead
I've probably reported a total of 10 posts while I've been here.

sandman26
cia

DeNiro
Thought so Sandman shifty

10 wow u kidding me damn

Irenes to nice wink

As for me I hate rats but hey it is the horror form really the only place left that people stay on topic and have intellgent discussion about things and I think that makes that forum even more special and when some newbies comes in and trys to wreck it thats just stupid and sad

N.Tonks
I've reported 1 post.

§pearhead
Deniro, the only thing I've reported have been extremist and very pointless member bashing...when you get a newb coming in and saying to someone "you suck" for no reason at all, I'll report one post to simply alert the mod to the entire situation, is all.

kalantiaw
i just don't get all mixed up in the bashing. i don'l like being bashed, so i don't do it... but do not provoke me. so, no i have not...

Michael Myers 1
i did a couple times to guess........ just guess............

sandman26
actually i've never done one

silver_tears
I dont want to becuz I have a notion they can change embarrasment
Im very naive stick out tongue

DeNiro
Im not saying reporting is a bad thing but it was just funny cause uv been here like since december and ive been here since june and still havent had more then 4 siuations where i would need to report someone

Shoukan
I report stuff like...

topics that are out of place...

member bashing...religion...politics...and stuff that is wayyyyyyyyyy to stupid

lil bitchiness
Ive reported one post that were two people arguing...i also reported the mechmoggy bashing thread...

§pearhead
I usually just point it out in the thread that it'll be closed soon...and in comes a mod and the thread gets the boot.

DeNiro
Who was bashing Mech. Seriously Mech is so cool who would possbily bash against Mech mad Good job Lils seriously

VENOMfan
Im starting to rack them up becuase people post in my comic thread, Im glad people like em, but I keep saying post comments in my art thread becuase it breaks up the order of the pages....*nocks over pepsi

DeNiro
did you really knock over your pepsi laughing out loud

Peloquin
lol no but someone (looks around) reported me!!

I complained but was silenced by the powers that be.

VENOMfan
yeah it was empty tho.....got to go get a new onepepsi

Michael Myers 1
me and freddy vs jason had a reporting spree big grin

DeNiro
Yea u didnt like that guy cause he didnt like micheal myers and u didnt like jason that was so funny laughing out loud

silver_tears
girl D, she was a girl stick out tongue

Michael Myers 1
its a she big grin but i realy call it a shim

DeNiro
It was a GIRL laughing out loud

Michael Myers 1
yes that thing was a girl! maybe she was a boy then turned into a girl or maybe its a tomboy?

Crash Overload
ONly A Couple... All BIIIIIIGER'S....

dave123
i've reported very few, but only the ones that REALLY deserved it

in other words: any post that went against me stick out tongue

total metalhead
ive never reported any, because nobody has ever been mean to me happy

sandman26
lol

Dirty Vader
I knew we had grassing people on the forum... sad
I'm not one of them.

Isilcal
i never did..

Dirty Vader
I wonder who reported me, now that I know that that is exactly what happened.
If you would own to me in a pm, I would be mostly gratefull.
I wont do anything to you or nothing like that. I just want to know.

total metalhead
it was me

Dirty Vader
If it was, you would have pmed me and wouldnt have said it publicly to keep a good rep. I'm being serious.

total metalhead
thumb up

MC Mike
I'm NOT a CIA agent, I did NOT post in this thread, and you did NOT see this. shifty

The Force
no i haven't yet

sandman26
hey you guys get over in the gents club and get drunk

Neo_Version 7
I reported about a post, at least 3 times already. And you know what's weird?

I reported "my" posts.

Korri
^^ hey you!

Raz
And we're still waiting for the ambulance. Bloody NHS...

Linkalicious
i would...but Raz n the crew are way on top of that crap. Like an angry bunch of dogs! *RAWR*

Korri
Hey! my mum works for the NHS give them a break theyre understaffed stick out tongue

Dregh
I work for the CIA , my real name is...Dirck Heard

badkittykitty
bag

i slayed buffy
neva`wil coz i dont want mine ya no

badkittykitty
but it helps the mods when say someone's spamming or member bashing..this is a big place sometimes things get over looked,reporting helps

i slayed buffy
yeah i supose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.