Heard of Joey Gaydos JR.????????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

K.A.C.
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF JOEY GAYDOS JR.

yerssot
if that's not you ... than, no big grin

Storm
nope

anyway, welcome and have lots of fun smile

badkittykitty
sorry no
btw hello and welcome to kmc!

Fire
have fun

InkaBinka00782
ya i have, hes zack from the school of rock movie

§pearhead
The point of the welcome forum is to be welcomed to KMC; not to ask if you know of someone.

btw, welcome.

eleveninches
Hi. Welcome to KMC smilebig grinsmile

movies4life
yes hes not much to look at right now but his acting in school of rock was great. and i think that was really him playing the guitar. unlike mr. black. he wasnt playing anything except his character. anyone know how old joey really is. he was supposed to be 10 in the movie but im thinking he looked more like twelve or thirteen. anybody have any other information on him? i think he will be an up and coming star of both stage and screen and if he likes maybe cut an album too. he will go far.

spamandreeses
jack black wasn't aloud to play because he is owned by epic records but the music for school of rock was produced on atlantic. he plays some of his stuff but he couldn't do the stuff that was on the album.
Joey Gaydos Jr was born april 18th 1991 so he would have been about 11/12 when school of rock was actually filmed.
he is lead guitarist of a band called Badd Raquette

ILuvJoeyN'Kevin
OMG HOW CAN ANYONE NOT KNOW WHO HE IS?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? NOT MUCH TO LOOK AT?!?! I THINK HE'S HOT!!! AND THAT WAS REALLY HIM PLAYING IN THE MOVIE...BUT IF YOU WATCH THE KIDS KOMMENTARY, HE SAYS ONLY HIM AND...SOMEONE ELSE KNOWS IF HE'S REALLY PLAYING THE CLASSICAL PART. OH BTW I'M NEW HERE BUT I LOOOOOOVE SCHOOL OF ROCK! AND I'M WATCHING IT RIGHT NOW!!!

XOXO-MOLLZ

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.