White Out is Armor!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
I was just thinking of a science expirament that my friends and I did last year in Biology. We had to make 2 different environments and see which one potato bugs (aka pill bugs) preferred. So our dish had one side normal and there was a passage way to the other side. On the other side we had a heat lamp and the side was surrounded in tin foil, which practically made that side an oven. When we turned on the lamp, there was one on the normal side and the rest on the heated side. The heated ones died within about 2-3 seconds. The 1 survivor refused to go over to the side of death. We ended up playing around with it and coated its shell with white out. It then wondered to the heated side. It walked around fine for about 40 seconds. We showed it to our teacher and he was amazed as well. He then randomly dumped water on the bug and it exposed his underside and it died instantly. Pretty interesting.

Lord Soth
mad Hateful bug-killer!!!!!

That's pretty cool tho thumb up laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.