Where are they now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
Orlando Bloom is now A-list and is moving up inth world, Elijah wood was a bit of a star before LOTR as was Liv Tyler, Viggo Mortensen has a new film called Hidalgo, and Sean Bean is still with us.
So what is going on with Billy boyd, Dom, Sean Astin, John-rhys-davis Ian mcKellen, and all the others that seemed to have dissapeared?

Discos
not dissapeared, but it in though about doing an 6-7 year project.....some cast want a break,

Sir Ian is still doing the X-Men stuff,

Viggo is in that new desert film, based on a true story as well and looks quite good.

as for the hobbit folk, I have no idea,

Orlando Bloom is probably working on POTC2, he has also done Ned Kelly & stars along Sean Bean & Brad Pitt in "Troy" (which shall kick ass I say)

Discos - isnt very up-to-date lately

Camellia
Hobbit folk:

Billy Boyd: Doing voice in Seed of Chucky, coming out in 2005 I think. Also, a new romantic comedy...name I can't remember actually. There is also rumour that he has been offered a record contract.

Dominic Monaghan: I don't know about him. I know that he's supposed to be in a new TV series about being stranded on an island. I' think it's called....um, I'm not sure. For some reason, the name 'Hole' popped into my head! Also, SPiVS is coming out soon. That and 'An Insomnic's Nightmare'.

Leggy_n_Merry
Sean Astin is in 50 First Dates. I went to see it today and I had no idea that he was in it then he appeared and I was like oh my god eek! he was so funny in it and he had a lisp and did work outs all the time and wore such stupid clothes, like vests with holes laughing And then it came up that he kept having wet dreams coz he was on steroids laughing I thought it was soo funny big grin
Yaaaay I read about Billy doing the voice for Seed of Chucky I have to see that, the other ones are so funny! And Dom's doing a new TV series eek!? YAAAAY how cool big grin!
I wanna see Hidalgo too it looks good big grin and I can't wait to see Troy with Orlando AND Bean big grin it'll be great! And then The Calcium Kid too AND then Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind with Elijah big grin wooohooo great load of movies to look forward too big grin

LOTRLUVR
Billy Boyd and Dom Monaghan are making a movie together.

LOTRLUVR
If you want to know about Billy and Dom's movie post,and I will tell you.Orli is doing Troy,The Calcium Kid,and POTC part2.Elijah did Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind....Sean did 50 First Dates.Liv did Jersey Girl(has anyone seen that,if so,how was it?).....I can't think of anyone lese right now...

LOTRLUVR
I also forgot to post that Orlando Bloom will be in 'Haven' , 'Heaven' , and 'Elizabethtown'

shadowy_blue
arrrgghh!!!! I just wrote the LONGEEESSSTTT post that I have written in my life regarding our actors' happenings so far..(yes..even longer than my usual posts)...but my computer freaking froze and I had to shut it down without saving what I wrote yet...sad

My post covered EVERY movies that all our principal actors are doing right now. sad

AAARGGHH!! mad

Camellia
Oh yeh, I forgot: Hooligans/The Yank is ELijah's new film that he's actually filming right now here in England!

Exa
AWWWWW nasssty pc *maces* mad mad

shadow link
the guy who playes merrry or pippin i cant rememebr is or was in master and commmander: far side of the world

angelsflame265
yea its billy boyed or pippin

LOTRLUVR
Pippin is played by Billy Boyd,who was in Master and Commander.

SlipknoT
I wouldnt call Orlando Bloom A-list. Maybe high B-list

aniron
no he is hollywood A-list but thats not the ponit, I need to know more on Dom and Bily,I know the orlando bloom stuff big fan here lol, is Liv doin anything at the mo?

ilvorlandobloom
i wanna know about Billy and Dom's movie!

shadowy_blue

LOTRLUVR
I was reading an interview with Billy and I found the following in the interview:
While he's waiting for his music career to explode, Billy has been busy writing, penning a screenplay with pal Dominic Monaghan who plays fellow hobbit Merry in the Lord Of The Rings films.

"The script is about two British guys - who are similar to me and Dom - who head to America when they hear about the perfect job. On the way, they get into loads of scrapes as they try to create their dream lives," he explained.

"We've had a lot of interest from producers so far so we're hopeful that it will be successful".

If you want anymore info,tell me,and I will find some more and post it.

LOTRLUVR
Hmm...I just reread that and found the

"While he's waiting for his music career to explode..." statement......
Billy+music career=?

What kind of music career would he be planning?

shadowy_blue
He's maybe just planning to release some records and stuff, especially now that several people appreciated his voice in ROTK. smile Maybe just a try out, but hey! Who knows? big grin

ilvorlandobloom
yay, im excited now...

aniron
Billy and Dom and Elijah and Viggo are in pandemoniumfromamerica - their album and you can buy it on the internet.

I didn't know that Faramir was in van helsing I saw the trailer.
And Bernard hill is also in "Gothika".

angelsflame265
is there a web site where i can hear a track from pandemoniumfromamerica?

KiraObsidian
I saw Hidalgo and it was very funny. Well written and delivered lines. If you go to see it look for the one of the main female characters who watches Frank (Viggo) walk away.

Schizo Freak
oh my goodness i cant believe there are no Goonies fans in here!!! cuz if there were they would know that Sean Astin is going to be in the sequel, yes i said sequel, Goonies Never Say Die. (for those of you who have seen the goonies never fear for all the original cast members will be in it once again!!) sorry i dont know when the movie is gonna come out but hey ITS THE GOONIES MAN!!!!

LOTRLUVR
I'd buy it.... Happy Dance

Schizo Freak
me 2ness!!!!!!!!

LOTRLUVR
lol,2ness

Schizo Freak
lol i add "ness" on the ends of things! it adds sparkiness!

LOTRLUVR
lolness

millikruger
Ian Mckellen is doing theatre at the moment i thnk. i saw one of his shows in feb, and i got to meet him too! shame he's gay wink

img9.photobucket.com/albums/v24/Millikruger/Milli_cleo_Ian.bmp

im the one on the Right. big grin

enya
aw wow was he good? i suspect he was.. i wish i could meet him

LOTRLUVR
He said he was in the commentary

aniron
Originally posted by angelsflame265
is there a web site where i can hear a track from pandemoniumfromamerica? [/QUOTE

Look in the thread search engine for "pandemoniumfromamerica" and there ahs been a thread about ti with a link to hear a track called Half fling.

ilvorlandobloom
i couldnt find it..

Bar-en-Danwedh
this happens to too often, which is why all my posts of late have bben short ones... if only you could click 'back' and restore all your dialogue!!!

the worst is when its your own fault, like you clicked the wrong button or something.. that suks majorly!!! sad

poor shad. sad

Bar-en-Danwedh
sorry, back to the original point...

yeah an actor friend of mine got hang pout with McKellen quite a bit when he was here in australia.

discos, you mentioned Ned Kelly. Does that mean the rest of the world has seen it yet?

azszhz
do you know when An Insomnic's Nightmare is coming out i've been waiting forever

Fëanor
sean astin was in goonies?

LOTRLUVR
OMG Feanor....That is a scary sig pic...lol

Fëanor
lol...you should see saurons... laughing

Northern Elf
yeh i loved the goonies it was my fav film when i was little

LOTRLUVR
The sig pic!It burns us!It freezes us!lol

LOTRLUVR
Looking at my sig pic makes me feel better,lol....

sauron
what about saurons stick out tongue

elijah wood is in a film

something about footbal (soccer) hooligans

he has been going to matches to 'learn'

mmmmmm_ob :)
ye..thats wot he says..in other words he's getin payd 2 do it?

sauron
no no
he actually goes out of his own money

LOTRLUVR
Ahhh Sauron's sig is scarier!!!

LOTRLUVR
I don't know if someone else posted this,but Andy Serkis is in 13 Going on 30

angelsflame265
yea lol i was surprised when i saw him in there, he was good to, the movie was good! go see it Happy Dance

ilvorlandobloom
i just saw 13 Going on 30 today! watching Andy Serkis dance to Michael Jackson's 'Thriller' was so funny!!

Fëanor
yeah...that was...kind of funny in an unsurreal sort of way

it looked more like the man was having spasms...

and i guess i should add that O. Bloom is doing "Kingdom of Heavan" after he did "Troy" way back when...stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Jeez Fea...back on digging stuff? shock

Fëanor
call me...Feanor Jones *cracks whip*

ilvorlandobloom

Fëanor
Originally posted by ilvorlandobloom
cant wait till May 6! kingdom of heaven!! hes so hot in the previews for it! yeah me too...but luckily i'm not a girl...so orli is...okeedokee stick out tongue

Smodden
Hee, heee, kindom of heaven...droolio

Orli's a blacksmith in it...yes

Elijah Wood was in Sin City, buuuut his performance was quite disturbing....at least for me

stick out tongue

Fëanor
and quite buff in this one...haven't seen sin city yet

but elijah was in that movie with jim carrey...eternal sunshine of the something mind...i didn't like his character in that one either...

Smodden
^It's "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"

yeah, he was kinda jerkish in that movie...stick out tongue his character. But I liked his performanceconfused

I liked eternal sunshine...confused

Fëanor
so after the trilogy

Viggo Mortenson- Hidalgo, A History of Violence, Alatriste
Elijah Woods - Eternal sunshine yada yada yada and Sin City
Billy Boyd - Master and Commander, Instant Credit, Seed of Chucky(?),
Dominic Monaghan - which i just found on last night's episode, he's in Lost, Purifiers, Shooting Livien
Orlando Bloom - Troy, Haven, Kingdom of Heaven, PotC 2, Elizabeth Town, PotC3
John Rhys Davies- Revelations
Sean - 50 first Dates, he's quite busy and there are too many to mention...but he is doing a TV miniseries titled "Into the West" blink coincedence? i think not..
Ian McKellan - The Da Vinci Code and Xmen 3
Saruman - RotS

it may not be all correct or complete...

so sue me...i was bored stick out tongue

Smodden
Awesome list feanor...

Elijah has a few more I think, but I can't remember...

and you forgot Miranda Otto.....Flight of the Pheonix...

Fëanor
Originally posted by Smodden
Awesome list feanor...

Elijah has a few more I think, but I can't remember...

and you forgot Miranda Otto.....Flight of the Pheonix... shock o....m....g!!!

i forgot miranda otto

not a word...laurie embarrasment

Smodden

Fëanor
i'm so ashamed...

OH GOD!!! WHY? WHY DOES IT HURT SO?

*returns gold painted badge that says: honorary president of the Miranda Otto fan club...number of members in said club - 1*

Tassie

Fëanor
Sean Astin was in a movie made for tv: Hercules....i watched it last night

interesting no expression

Exabyte
Liv Tyler sings on Diorama's new Amaroid-album no expression but... backwards blink at least they used the sequence backwards laughing so it basically sounds like 'squeeeechsquachdumdumwheeee'
no expression

Smodden
laughing

Morning_Glory
did someone already mention that Dom is in LOST!! Im sure they have...

I loved Eternal Sunshine ..

Fëanor
i mentioned it a page back....i accidently learned about when i was flippin' through channels, and i'm like blink merry?

i still didn't like elijah's character in that movie Eternal sunshine yada yada yada blah blah blah....

plus sin city: seemed a bit of a stretch *shrugs*

JohnnyBloom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.