A Nightmare On Elm Street 7:The Real Siete

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyborg Freddy
In the town of Springwood everybody had forgotten about the evil dream demon known as Freddy Krueger...after escaping the dreamworld and then leaving Jason Voorhees in the hands of the goverment the evil man had returned to his old house...hoping to find lori,will,and lori`s dad.Except Lori`s dad had passed on and Lori and Will moved somewhere else with a huge family.

Then soon Freddy Krueger saw a new family,a mexican family who had been looking for somewhere to live...soon Freddy rested and said"I shall destroy this family then defeat Lori,Will,Alice,and my daughter!"

New Line Cinema presents
the real 7th nightmare film!

Starring:
Robert Englund
Antoni Banderas
Salma Hayek
The Rock
Alexa Vega
Clancy Brown
Ryan Pinkston
and
Verne Troyer

Freddy_vs_Jason
Um.........sweety, they already made a nightmare on elm street 7 movie, it's called "Wes Craven's New Nightmare", sorry............

Freddy_vs_Jason
And all those actors suck, no offence, if it had those actors in it than

A) New Line would NEVER EVER have any of those actors
B) If it DID have any of those actors (which it wouldn't) then I'm sure it would do very poorly at the box office indeed.

ElmStreetFan01
it's cool anyway, continue

KRUGER RULES
UMM.....I AGREE WITH FREDDY VS JASON 100%. THE STORY SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHAT KIND OF MESSED UP CAST IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THERE ALREADY IS A NIGHTMARE 7 CALLED WES CRAVENS NEW NIGHTMARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE A LITTLE SLOW rock

KRUGER RULES
BY THE WAY FREDDY VS JASON.....I AM ATTRATED TO YOU

ElmStreetFan01
I knew that there was, maybe you can make it so it comes before NN and after Freddy's Dead.

Freddy_vs_Jason
KRUEGER RULES, say that again and I'll hunt you down and gut you like a fish! mad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.