Faviorate Villan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
O.k., we've analizied the best villans and had time to think who is better than whom. Now, you should have come up with who you like the best of all.
My pick is Goliath. He is huge and has a cool uniform, light brown and dark brown with his full skull covered mask.(I like that type of mask), remember when they created X-factor, they went with that look on Scott and Jean).
Goliath is just a plain criminal. No respect for life but his own. He loves cash and spouts off at the mouth. It takes an adamantium cell in the Avengers estate just to hold him. He's such a prick that he stays in his large form and makes the Avengers feed him 500 burgers each meal.
The wreaking crew is pretty bad too.

Viper
Magneto by far. The attitude, the powers, the look...I love it all big grin

norrin radd
i agree with you viper, Magnus is the best.

JuggernautFan
i like juggernaut. his name imply's power, he is the exemplar of raw power. imagine that. he is a one dimensional fighter, he disregards human life. he is unstoppable. juggernaut *not currently* is and always will be my favorite.

Red Superfly
Hrm......

I know this may sound stupid but I'm a Doc Ock fan.

Magneto, The Joker (yes I said The Joker), and old school venom come close though.

JuggernautFan
nothing wrong with that. all are great characters. they even made a movie bout dock ock, about to be released. so i'd say you are not alone.

norrin radd
who is dock ock? is it octupus?

Gregory
I really like Klarion the Witch Boy.

VENOMfan
the true Venom, the Green Goblin, Scarecrow

eleveninches
1.Magneto
2.Thanos
3.Genis (when mad)
4.Hal Jordan (when mad)
5.Sinister
6.Doom
7.Red Skull
8.Death (marvel universe)
9.Venom
10.Onslaught
11.Apocolypse
12.Mystique

Sunspot
I just know one venom...why are u talking about the true venom, are there more than one?

anyways, my fav would be sabretooth, I just love the attitude....

VENOMfan
the Real Venom is Eddie Brock and the symbiote. there is a sort of "venom" that is the original symbiote after obsorbing the essence or mentality of Eddie Brock. witch hardly matters becuase the symbiote does not have any of his traits. what it boils down to as of now in the actual marvel timeline Eddie Brock is not a part of Venom....let alone alive for all they care.

the new "venom"

http://www.hillcity-comics.com/comics/06_19_03_11.jpg

Magee
The Joker lol. That guy is foookin hillarious. And Thanos i just love all his powers and abilities and how he always tried to impress mistress death lol

eleveninches
Genis was cool when he went mad, and ended up destroying the universe, before recreating it with the help of entropy.

mordamor22
i like green goblin.....

Raventheonly
Magneto for me...

FrothByte
Freddy Kruger!!!! That's one bloody lunatic.

Arachnoidfreak
Dr. Doom. he has the potetial to do just about anything. he is next in line to become Sorcerer Supreme(second only to Dr. Strange) he tricked the master of lies and deciet(mephisto) and nearly defeated The Beyonder. single handedly. he also found a way to nutralize mutant powers. he cheated death by transferring his mind to a robot body. This guy is awesome! imagine what he would do with the Infinity Gauntlet.

Asian Hulk
The forces of evils like The Riddler,Mr.Freeze,The Leader,The Joker,Zzzax,Weather Wizard,Kraven,The Scorpion,Maj.Glenn Talbot and Lex Luthor.

DarkCrawler
Probably Klarion (bum bum bum) The Witch Boy
or Joker...

eleveninches
Have you read the first book from the chaos engine trilogy. It has doom gain possession of a cosmic cube, being able to alter the universe to his will.
He makes storm into his wife, but is defeated by magneto at the end for posession of the cube.

I think that the infinity gauntlet has the power of something like 6 cosmic cubes.

Lord Ryugen
Magneto. Although the long winded speeches about Mutant superiority would grate after a while. (but hey he's a villian so it comes with the territory.)

the assassin
there are a select few: deadpool, arcade, bullseye, and sabretooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.