Favoriate Hero

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
There has to be one. "Only on chance...(like the superfriends used to say on sat. morning cartoons.)
Same reasoning as fav. villlan. You've had time to think it over.
My pick is Wonder-Man. Avengers are the coolest. 95tons and Immortality that suffers death makes Simon a real living Hero. He faces his fears with courage and walks the walk.
I like Jack of hearts too.
Just to reiterate: Make perfectly clear your #1 pick. Then feel free to express 2nds.

Asian Hulk
may be Spider-Girl met Batman(Terry Maguinis not Bruce Wayne).

kal-el
Mine has to be the man without fear- Daredevil. Literally not scared of anything and a good Irish Catholic boy from Hells Kitchen. He has a mean streak though, like all of us and even has the lapse in his morality and is willing to nasty when it comes to the nasty criminals(kingpin/bullseye). He hears, smells, touches and tastes better than anyone else in comics and fights better than most. His 'radar' sense is a genius invention because he can thereore have a 360 degree perspective and therefore regularly beats up 10 guys surrounding him with ease(in Josie's bar). He also fights the good fight during the day in court defending innocents and showing compassion for the guilty (who deserve it that is). His law practice(as well as will from his greatest love-Karen) has put him in good financial sted.He is a man of the world who seems to have a grip on his life(unlike say peter Parker most of the time) and a responsible, ethical way of life which is admirable. On top of all this, he has the best weapon in comics- his trusty cane/billy club!

Maelstrom
Yah, Daredevil rules. Did you catch his latest appearance when Wolverine was being hunted with adamantium bullets and was working with spider-man. Daredevil takes no sh*t

kal-el
yeah that was a good apearance.Saves wolverine and then says to his attackers 'GET OUT OF MY KITCHEN' awesome!

Jason420
the one the only Spider-Man

kal-el
Spiderman rocks the hiseeouse too!HE is nothing but pure hero through and through!

Viper
Spider-Man, although Martian Manhunter is a close second

tkitna
I'd have to say the Thing. He's not the strongest hero and he has gotten whipped plenty of times, but he's an inspiration. His character allows you to feel his pain and his happiness. Wont back down from a brawl either, eventhough he knows when he's outclassed.

Wonder Man is probably my second choice.

Lord Ryugen
Nightcrawler. He is too damm cool. Teleportation rocks!!!

Jason420
batman is my 2nd
nightcrawler is my 3rd

tintedoils
spidey of course then wolverine spawn venom and psylocke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.