The ice-cream man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crazy_c
I sure do hate that guy miffed

Clovie
who's that?

flavinho
there's and ice-cream man in Brazil and i do hate him too, but i dunno if it's the same...no expression

crazy_c
The gut who goes around in that annoying van which plays that annoying jingle selling ice-cream to unsuspecting little kiddies....... no expression

flavinho
YAY! the same, i HATE him!!! and the ice cream is soooo bad, doesnt have any taste....

dragonpisces272
hey my ice-cream man's really cool cool but i dunno about yers...hi flavinho! big grin

Dvae
my ice cream man is cool cool

flavinho
hi dragon! big grin

crazy_c
my ice-cream man doesn't stop on my road. Even when the kiddies ambush him. mad

Well actually he does stop sometimes, once at three o clock in the morning blink and people actually went and bought ice-cream huh

flavinho
that music hurts me the most!!! if you can call that thing 'music'...

dragonpisces272
what song does he play?

crazy_c
my ice-cream man plays the music off "match of the day" blink

flavinho
i dunno, just know it's an annoying jingle...

whatshisface
pop goes the weasel

Clovie
*tatatatam*

i hate it
that's true!!!!

flavinho
seems that the ice-cream men are all around the world, trying to destroy us...wacko

el_barto
my ice-cream man plays "home on the range" in a realy realy crappy looking van that looks like i survived a nuclear war

Dregh
Most ice cream men in Argentina are poor people so I don't know whether to cry or laugh at them.

el_barto
huh

Dregh
Shall I explain it to you again, barto?

Clovie
i don;t hate the ice-cream man as a perosn
i hate this sound... i heard it today... and it was creepy...

el_barto
no thank you stick out tongue

crazy_c
is there any nice ice-cream man that doesn't rip you off?

DemonicGambit-2
My ice-cream man was nice...confused....

*Georgina_A*
laughing

The ice-cream man never comes on the street I live on...only once or twice a year miffed

crazy_c
They sell gone off ice-cream anyway stick out tongue

Rogue Jedi
ice cream men are weird. when i have a kid, i am gonna teach him or her to run when they hear his truck.

crazy_c
but it's so hard not to erm

Rogue Jedi
i will tell them he kidnaps kids and eats them.

Dirty Vader
yeah there's a damn ice cream van going around the streets surrounding my house everysingle day playing that tingling music. He pisses me off and never sells anything so I dont know why he keeps on doing it.

But one leson you must learn: respect to the man in the ice cream van...

Gravity Kills
The ice cream man has to hate there job.

RebelPhoenix
LOL! I can just imagine that messed

Mine plays Yankee Doodle Dandy and the dogs seem to respond to it more then the kids blink but anyway he's cool, he gave my sis a free ice cream on her birthday smile

Gravity Kills
how could anyone listen to that music all day

RebelPhoenix
Except one who I saw on a documentary about self made millionaires on tv - apparantly he started out with one and amassed a fleet with the help of his wife who would act as a scout and tell him where the competition was and where they were heading so that he could beat them to it. Eventually they wiped them out, replaced them with their own vans, expanded their territory and became millionaires! eek!

Korri
did someone say ice-cream??

eleveninches
i love ice cream (too much. it makes you fat sad)

Korri
but its so good sad

eleveninches
I know. I just want to eat it all day, but i know i shouldn't. just like with pizza sad

Korri
i eat it all the time!

eleveninches
you will end up being a big fatty if you eat it all the time

Korri
i already am sad

eleveninches
me2. haha

Korri
lol

Agent Phillips
Respect to the man in the ice cream van! (Sorry, scooter lyrics)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.