Lord of the Rings, best movie ever! ;)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astro12345
Just kidding! This movie blowed. When I was in the movie theater I died cause it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring. Happy Dance The credits were ten times better than the movie itself. I can't see how a movie with a bunch of old guys with ninja sticks can be cool. Plus it was such a copy off of The Matrix. Why would anyone care about a movie based on a stupid ring that was out of a 25 cent machine.
rolling on floor laughing
mad
sick
Nobody could act. How easy is it to play a few smelly old elves looking for a stupid, fake ring? Oh, come on! What is wrong is wrong with you people? A few magical creatures looking for a ring? How pathetic can a movie get? How did it win all of those Oscars? Orlando Bloom probably paid the Academy off with all of that money he's got! sick WORST MOVIE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leggy_n_Merry
Uh I'm sorry but how sad can you get posting this in a LotR forum. Get a life is it? You're just completely wasting your time writing that. How is finding a ring pathetic? And anyway what are you on about, they weren't FINDING the ring they had to go on a journey to DESTORY it. Get your facts right before saying anything.

Astro12345
Well if the stupid movie wasn't sooo dang long I would be able to get my facts. Why ask me to get a life? I don't spend my time watching movies about stupid little elves baking cookies in a tree. It had me asleep within the first five minutes. And destroying, finding same difference. sick
Worst movie ever!!!!!!!

Leggy_n_Merry
Because you need to get a life, if you don't like the movie then why bother writing about it and wasting your time? And I'm sorry but I've watched the movies a number of times and never seen any Elves baking cookies in a tree. Finding and destroying is no way the same I'm sorry to say.
This thread needs to be closed - waste of space. You're just another person ignoring the rules and making pointless threads.

nazgūl-lord
i repeat after leggy :GET A LIFE!!!
You didn't like the movie that's your opinion
you aree so pathetic posting this in a lotr forum
How stupid can you get
Just get the hell out of here will ya!

Leggy_n_Merry
Thank you Dean big grin We don't mind if you don't like it, everyone has their opinion. But to write that you hte it and making a pointless thread in a LotR forum is just sad.

Astro12345
How many Legolas' does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

nazgūl-lord
tell me this genius how come lotr is a rip-off of the matrix
i don't see them wearin sunglasses and flying do you???

Leggy_n_Merry
Yeah exactly, it's nothing like the Matrix in ANY way AT ALL! And how could it possibly be anyway when LotR was written AGES ago, waaaaaaaay before the Matrix came out

Astro12345
I do. Question: How many Legolas' does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Answer: None. His hair is so shiny he doesnt need one.

nazgūl-lord
man you are really pathetic
if you like the matrix go to the matrix forum and leave us alone

Thorondor
Matrix one was a fantastic film 2nd and 3rd suck, LoTR doesn't so rip off i think not and the dont hover the dont dodge bullets the camera doesnt pause and spin round them, the only thing that is even remotely close and still has nothing to do with it is when Sean Bean who plays Boromir dodges and arrow in Moria....so as they have said...be shooshed!

Leggy_n_Merry
LOL you go Thor! Jeez this thread needs to be closed! I keep telling myself not to write anything else but I keep having to have a go, ooops.... embarrasment

nazgūl-lord
i agree except thet part of the 2nd and 3rd movie sucking.They were good,not great but goodstick out tongue

Thorondor
ewww no way they should of just kept it a one off lol

nazgūl-lord
hehestick out tongue

Thorondor
Off-topic stick out tongue

Kes
*sigh*
Closing--closed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.