What was De Niro's best performance?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
In my opinion, the godfather part 2, with raging bull in a close second. And yours?

Kes
Moving to celebs forum.
Moving--moved

total metalhead
its so difficult to say, he's delivered so many phenomenal performances in his career...

im going to say Taxi Driver. its one of my favorite movies and De Niro is thrilling. Travis Bickle is without a doubt the most interesting and unconvential character ever portrayed in a movie, and De Niro makes him so believable. His performance is raw and unaltered. I love it.

Raging Bull and Deer Hunter come a close second.

LeAtHerRFace
Cant decide.. he's a great actor...

Yomammy
In all honesty, I'd have to say that his actual best performance would be Godfather 2, but out of all the movies listed above, my favorite movie would be Goodfellas (of course that's not the question).

Weird how there's responses here and people haven't actually voted on the poll. confused

H.M.Servant
Taxi Driver

Mrs Brosnan
he was good as the creature in "Mary Shelleys Frankenstein" directed by kenneth branagh that is a pretty gruesome but cool film

steely balls
i can't say godfather part 2 considering the fact that it wasn't much of a part to work with...he didn't act a whole lot in it, but i said goofellas

Rogue Jedi
what about midnight run?

Yomammy
Didn't act a whole lot in GF2? WTF? He's in the movie for probably an hour+ out of the 3+ hr movie and all of his dialog is spoken in Italian. Hell of a job from what I remember.

WindDancer
Not a lot of ppl will agree with me on this one. For me Robert Deniro best perfomance was in one of my all time favorites..... Brazil (1985)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.