Marvel/DC characters Strengths/Weaknesses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
you guys seem pretty knowledgeable about these characters. if you will, i want you to educate me. could you list each of the characters strengths and weaknesses? not all of them, just the more popular ones. i know a little about them, but my eyes and ears are always open to an experts advice.....thanx!!!!!

Rogue Jedi
ok....never mind..

Viper
Well it's kind of a large request, I mean there are just so many popular characters. Trying doing a google search for whoever you're looking for.

kal-el
If you name someone in particular, I'll help you out if you havent looked at any sites yet.

Rogue Jedi
ill look into it.

SuperNova
Aww... We spoiled the little jedi's hopes... We suck....
VENOM- Symbiote, Has the ability to change costume at will, Can blend in with environment, Has super strength, Has super regeneration, has super webbing, has a spider-sense ability that rivals spider-man himself, He can turn parts of his body into weapons, he also can send off tendrils of his symbiote to supphocate or shield others, he is resistant to missile strength gun shot, and has high mental capacity, he also can withstand punches from even the juggernaut.
His only two weaknesses are fire, And super sonic sound, however, as time passes, he is becoming more and more immune to these.

Ok, I did mine, Someone else, Chip in with your favorite characters!

SuperNova
Ill do Carnage...
By the way, Venom is a super-hero, Not a villain, He is only a villain to other heroes, as they let the villains live, they dont kill them murderously.
Carnage- Super Villain, Can morph parts of his body into weapons, is resistant to basic fire-power, he can jump very high, can dsiguise himself, has super strength.
Weakness- Super sonic sound and fire, Yet he is growing even more and more resistant, at a much quicker rate then Venom, Because he was born on earth where his only two weakness's were housed the most.

kal-el
Ok-I'll do Marvel's little known Luke Cage-Hero for Hire. He was in prison due to being framed and volunteered to take part in an experiment in exchange for freedom/less time in joint. It granted him abnormally dense muscle, bones and steel hard(bulletproof) skin and superhuman strength 1 tonne level. He charges for his services and makes his indentity therefore public(its easier to have a job when you got another ID). He gets rid of low-level street trash in his neighbourhood and sometimes acts as bodyguard for Matt Murdock(Daredevil). HE also hangs about with Iron Fist whom his like his brother and closestr friend.

Cage is one bad-ass motherf*cker who is 6'6'',420lbs and looks more like one of 50 Cents entourage with Gold jewellary Galore and headphones/sunglasses to boot.Hes not glorified or ha a costume, nor can he do fancy fighting/acrobatics.He's just hard as f*ck!-literally!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.