1st time at Arbys...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
No offense to Arby lovers but this place sucks @$$. I went there for the 1st time today, and the chicken fingers tasted like chicken @$$. The best thing over there is the sodas. Im never going there again. wink

Scotty
whats arbys, an american resterant

raven guardia
ewww, thats odd....the arbys where I live is really good....I mean the food taste good and its always fresh.

leatherface12
I agree with LF. I dont really like anything at arbys either.

raven guardia
yes.....arbys is American, where do you live?

LeAtHerRFace
Its some kind of meat lover fast food place.

yerssot
I could go for chicken right now

Scotty
i live in Australia, i think arbys could be like Oporto, thats a chicken place you can grab chicken burgers at.

LeAtHerRFace
Chicken burgers? Oh.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
Arbys has more than chicken, they have an awsome roast beef thingy. I personally love arbys, the one where i live is amazing i am sorry you had a bad experience cause that place kicks ass!

LeAtHerRFace
Well, my dad said the roast beef rocked when he was back in Oakland. Maybe I gotta try that. big grin

Myth
Arby's is my favorite fast food place. Try the French Dip there. Mmm...

i slayed buffy
wtf arbys???? is it like kfc??? or subway eek!

MC Mike
Yes, like KFC. yes

Nienna
Eww no not like KFC at ALL. Arby's = sick

el_barto
never realy eatin at arbys

MC Mike
roll eyes (sarcastic) More like KFC then Subway. erm

nazgulinthedark
CURLY FRIES!!!! I LOVE ARBYS CURLY FRIES!!! eek!

Tired Hiker
Arby's is basically is basically known for their roast beef sandwiches. The chain has been around as long as I can remember. I never really liked Arby's until they recently introduced their Signiture Deli Style sandwiches. Those are good food.

Tired Hiker
is basically is basically laughing out loud

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
eat arbys again, try the roast beef,and go some place diff.than you went when you didn't like it, it couldda been the store, not the actual food, just the way those people made it.

LeAtHerRFace
lol k

Df02
i dunno, in my experience if i dont like the name of the resteraunt i dont like the food.

and well......arby's, need i say more

nazgulinthedark
CURLY FRIES!!! DID YOU TRY THE CURLY FRIES?!?!?!

Mr. Bacon
arbys is ok i like mcdonalds meself

nazgulinthedark
i hate mcdonalds sick the only thing i like there is the hashbrowns

Df02
not a fast food fan myself...... altho if im tied down and force fed id prefer it be KFC

Mr. Bacon
i like mcdnalds breakfast the most

LeAtHerRFace
MrrrRbaCon, sorry just felt like typing that...

Mr. Bacon
ok What the f**k?

LeAtHerRFace
lol

Myth
Like KFC? WTF? No way. KFC is known for chicken. Arby's is known for Roast Beef. Arby's is the meat-lovers choice for a fast food restaurant.

Df02- That is just stupid to not like a place because of its name.

badkittykitty
when ever we eat something yucky around here we say " it taste like arby's!!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.