i know the lead singer of this band:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvpippin
d'vinals...i think thats how it's called....they're a rock band and i know the lead singer....he comes over to our house all the time and gets pissed stick out tongue nah im kidding, he only got drunk once and it wasnt completely drunk...just i tiny bit!
does any1 know them??

iluvpippin
there arnent that many ppl that go on the music section are there??? it gets kinda boring way down here.

steely balls
yeah purty boring

kohl
i thought they had a female lead singer.

StinkFist462
who ?

kohl
the band mentioned above?

StinkFist462
ya ... i said who as in " who are they i never heard of them "

iluvpippin
nah the lead singers a guy called mark....i think im talking of the right band ... ill go check

iluvpippin
whoops, he's the lead guitarist...but i still know him big grin

§pearhead
You might know him but it sure doesn't seem like you care.

I semi-know the guitarrest of a band called Letdown...they're just starting out but already they've been nominated for a bunch of local awards around here--we'll see how it turns out.

iluvpippin
wadda ya mean 'i dont care?' i think it's a privelage to know a lead guitarist of a band.

claidisa_felton
i know the lead guitarist of the feel

§pearhead
Well, first it was the lead singer, and then you don't know how to spell the name of the band...s'just weird.

FrodozBabe
i noe sum1 in this band: Mo Had 2 Nives
www.mh2n.tk

BadBabe
I KNOW THE DRUMMER OF SIMPLE PLAN
i dont "know him" but i met him at a coffee shop big grin he signed me ass big grin

but i do "know" kelly osborne i met her and talked to her for like ten minutes and she emailed me once it was cool

iluvpippin
well...i dont like the music so ive never listend to it.

claidisa_felton
I KNOW THE LEAD GUITARIST OF THE FEEL!!!!!
wooo hoooo seeing as no ones heard of them :'(

burlyman
Kelly Osbourne laughing out loud

ElectricBugaloo
my friend knows the girlfriend of the lead singer in The Shins. this is important because she is now a model

Darth Revan
Oh yeah well... I know the former assistant concert master of the New York Philharmonic stick out tongue

Seriously though that's really saying something you have to be really good to play in an orchestra as prestigious as that

Darth Revan
And oh yeah I know this dumbass kid who goes to my sister's school who thinks he has a band and he's such a f*ckin hotshot I'd beat the shit out of him if he was my age

ElectricBugaloo
or be really good at blowing. wink

iluvpippin
laughing that too!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.