This is the correct pole, do this one!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy_vs_Jason
Whats your fav friday the 13th? I know this pole has been done before but very soon I'm getting all the Friday the 13th movies (yes my local video store has them all) and I just wanna know what one of them I can look foward too, and I can't remember from the old thread which one was the best, besides we have alot more new horror fans that have joined KMC since then, so please do the pole.

dannyh321
Wheres Jason X and FvJ?

Viper
I haven't seen them all, but I'd have to say Part 3 was the best.

TheDreamMaster
i agree with the guy a couple posts up , wheres Jason X and Freddy VS. Jason .... and prsonally i tink FvsJ was the vest of all

HockeyHorror
THEY ALL SUCK.

man we have soo many threads like this...just use the older ones

Backfire, i suggest since most of the horror members here like the Friday 13th movies and Nightmare on Elm street movies, just make one thread for each and sticky it on top of this forum or something like that so they can discuss it over there.

SlipknoT
I like parts 1,2,3,4 the rest arent that good

SpEeDwAy
Friday the 13th Part 4: The Final Chapter is my favorite, I also kinda liked Jason Lives

Freddy_vs_Jason
Danny and Dreamaster FvJ doesn't count!!!!!!!!!!!!! you've seen people post that so many times, and jason X is the worst and I've already seen that so thats why I didn't add it.

KRUGER RULES
hey freddy vs jason, i am a 13 year old boy, but from what i have heard you say and all that i really like and admire you and i love freddy vs jason also.....if u want reply back to me and i am in the general fiction area

HockeyHorror
awww love^

no expression

no expression

kruger love?

no expression

no expression

Evil Dead
The series highlights are:

Friday the 13th. Better than most of it's sequels. It has a real plot....not just some big guy in a mask killing people.

Parts 2-4 are also pretty good. The Jason character was still relatively new and not quite played out yet. Part 4 probably being the second best in the entire series.

Part 7.........I like the paranormal "telekenisis" twist......plus Terry Keiser plays in it.

Worst? I personally think parts 5 and 6 are the worst. I could care less about what happened to Tommy Jarvis after he killed Jason. This series is not about Tommy....we don't need to see him at different developmental stages in his life.

I also hold a grudge against part 8.......I saw it in the theater and it pissed me off. I laughed more than anything.....and I was only 10 years old.

slayer
lol! 1, 2,3,4,7. I really liked those 1's i haven't seen 5,6 or 9. my video store doesn't have them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.