Worst Nightmare on Elm St.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Whats the worst?

SpEeDwAy
I never liked 5 and 2.

SlipknoT
5 and 7 are by far the worst

BarmyBrummie
number 3 the Dream Warriors

SlipknoT
that one was actually pretty good

Evil Dead
It was a toss up between 5 and 6............I went with 5 because 6 did have one redeeming scene, John Doe's death. The parachute onto the bed of nails was great.

slayer
% suckred i've never been able 2 watch it all at once. # was Great! I think it was the best besides number 1.

slayer
woops by % i mean 5.

master_ry_omega
2 it's the worst it sucks

PissedOffGoalie
5 was boring

K.Diddy
Number 2 and New nightmare

cropsy_is_god
They were all crap but 4 & 5 were shocking.

Adam_PoE
Freddy's Dead and Wes Craven's New Nightmare are not a part of the A Nightmare On Elm Street series.

With that in mind, A Nightmare On Elm Street 5: The Dream Child is the worst film in the series.

papabeard

LizzyT123
New Nightmare is 7 right? okay, then which one is the one where it says that Fred Krueger's mom was a nun, and she was like, raped by millions of insane people?

Deano
freddys dead and new nightmare were not really part of the series.

so that being sai i would go with number 5 being the worst

MildPossession
Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare, and New Nightmare count as the series for me.

Freddy's Revenge was the one I enjoyed the least out of the whole series.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
They were all crap but 4 & 5 were shocking.

Number 4 is the first one I seen and my favourite,I dont see anything wrong with part 5 either

Wolfie
#2 and New Nightmare were the worst.

I liked the chef death and the comic book death in #5. But I'd say that was the third worst.

I really liked Freddy's Dead. The video game death was just hilarious. And the deaf guy's death was great too.

willman
ive only seen 1-3 but i think 2 sucks! it is so homosexual! i mean a naked guy gets whipped in a shower, the main character is obviously gay and he hates being kissed by his girlfriend.

cropsy_is_god
4 & 5 were so boring and uninterseting. 3 was the best and the 1 & 2 were ok.

LizzyT123
Originally posted by willman
ive only seen 1-3 but i think 2 sucks! it is so homosexual! i mean a naked guy gets whipped in a shower, the main character is obviously gay and he hates being kissed by his girlfriend.

I think he only didn't like being kissed by his girlfriend because of the whole Freddy ordeal inside of him. But it was pretty weird that a guy like that would "butt pop" his dresser drawer closed....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.