Tell ur 'dreams' here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Well last night I had a dream. It was kind of mix up with Mortal Kombat, Jet Li fighting styles and Unreal Tournament 2004. Man, this dream was awesome. I was Jet Li and I was fighting the MK dudes such as: Sub Zero, Scorpion. And after I kicked their a$$e$. I some how just ended up in a *Capture The Flag* mode in Unreal Tournament 2004. It was a pretty awesome dream.

Mr. Bacon
i dont dream

Dregh
I had a dream...

Dregh
Ah nvm ignore this

Mr. Bacon
yup

LeAtHerRFace
lol

N.Tonks
I dreamt I was In a plane crash, went to the movies, and then my brother and Kim Urhahn fell in love blink

Alias Neo
star wars characters come to life and took over the world blink

Rogue Jedi
i just had a nap and had a weird dream. it came in two parts..heres PART 1: in my dream, me and my sis share a house. i wake up and hear someone typingn at my computer. i look up and see two very gorgeous people at my computer, a guy and a girl. i then remember that they are house guests of my sis. i ask them to keep the noise down. the girl comes over and starts making waving gestures at me, like seductively hypnotizing me. as she does this, i see the guy produce a large blade from under his coat. at the last moment, i realize the danger and, suddenly, a sawed off shotgun appears in my hands. i waste the two fukkers and run to my sis's aid. she is in the living room with about 6 more of them, all gorgeous, all dressed the same.
they corner me and one steps forward, and she is like a goddess. i drop the shotgun and stand there helpless. she smiles, kisses me, then pulls a blade from under her coat. when i realize the danger, it is too late. as i stand there, awaiting my death, my FATHER bursts in, gunz blazing, taking them all down. then it is me, him and my sis. she is apparently possessed, eyes red, trying to kill us. my dad is hitting her, trying to bring her back. she overpowers him. as she chokes him to death, i pick up the shotgun and blow her head off. I woke up with m dad screaming NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

iluvpippin
thats a long thing.....i cant read it sad but...lol..

Rogue Jedi
well, it was an amazingly detailed dream.

total metalhead
i had an excellent dream a few nights ago, but i really dont think i should post it in a pg-13 forum...i'll just say it involved Alicia Silverstone and lots and lots of whipped cream yes

i slayed buffy
shes ma frends cuzin

total metalhead
well then tell your friend that im sorry for violating her cousin drool

Aqua
i had a dream with butterflysblink

BarmyBrummie
2 nights ago i dreamt i met Muhammed Ali messed

dragonpisces272
i almost never dream...but when i do then its certain i die at the end blink

BarmyBrummie
hmm, i have a lot of those, one dream i had, someone with a blacked out face slit my throat and a lay there in a pool of my own blood dying messed The person who did it felt really close to me though as if i knew them......

Dvae
i had a weird dream a few nights back, but I aint gonna share it ninja

BarmyBrummie
so it was a sex dream then?laughing out loud

Clovie
i had a dream that i was arguing with korri over neo laughing

dragonpisces272
hmm does that only happen in your dream? blink angel

Dvae
nope, no sex no sad

BadBabe
i had a dream where i was in middle earth with benji madden and we were both hobbits and we killed frodo and sam and took his flowers from his garde blink then we got married and had little punk hobbits smile

dragonpisces272
everyone always has those dreams lol

BarmyBrummie
poor you sad

BarmyBrummie
I don'tno expression

dragonpisces272
i posted late stick out tongue

BarmyBrummie
stick out tongue

punkyhermy
okay, i had many nice dreams but the shortest and simplest one was when i was batgirl.superman and i had to save this buiding from something.The next thing i remember is i'm sittng in front of superman, arms crossed across my chest and asking him curiusly, what's in your belt superman?
he opens up the rusty thing and i am shocked to see weird, wires and rusted metals inside.I make a face and proudly show him how clean i keep my batarangs!
and i had this dream where all my firends are rescued by batman and get to have a ride on his plane.He leaves me behind and i had to walk all the way to where they were.I walk up to him, admist the surrounding crowd and give him a smack across the face.surprisngly his face is blank and he just stands there!!!!
fuming i storm out of the crowd and ...someplace i don't remember!

Clovie
it happens always...not in dream also.. but it was so funny...
i won the argument laughing out loud

dragonpisces272
really?! remarkable...

Alias Neo
i had a rather scary dream:
I was in my class room, just as it turns 12 o'clock
these 4 guys wearing balaclavas, and armed with ak47's smashed down the class room door and charge in shooting at everyone in the class. me and about 5 friends were still alive, they took us hostage and they locked us in a room, by this time the whole school had been evactued. one of the hostage takers got a video camera out of his bag, and another hostage taker stating talking:
" Greetings from Al-Qaeda, we have demands which must be met, (some afghanistan name, can't remember)must be freed from the armican's middle east prison camp and brought back to us. As you can see we have hostages, we will kill all of them if the demands are not met in 6 hours"
then he got a call on his phone from some MI6/Police person, saying that they were bluffing. to prove them wrong, they took one of my friends to the roof of the school, they filmed him being exacuted on live tv. then a helicopter flew in and landed in the middle of the school and all these SAS soldiers jumped out and searched the school. by this time loads of people and new's teams had gather outside the school. the hostage takers went off to stop the SAS, so we managed to escape, but one of my friends saw the SAS across the playground and tried to run to them, a hostage taker shot him in the back. The SAS managed to stop them, me and only 3 of my friends came out alive.
it seemed so real, it was one of the worst dreams i had ever had

Korri
i have lots of dreams about really weird stuff messed

shaber
I've dreamt I was an incubus before. devil And it was a wet one. whistle

Krabs55
BC GC is punk. HAHA laughing

WindDancer
Clowns!!! Always dreaming of some Friggin Ugly looking Clowns! Eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.