Adam Sandler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cgtuna21
i can't belive we haven't had a thread about him yet, well at least i think. He is really fun, well was. He used 2 b very goofy in his movies and now hes very serious and calmer now.

Caribbean_Chick
yea I noticed that, maybe he's running out of ideasconfused I still love him though he seems like such a great guy!!!big grinyes

ilvorlandobloom
i love him, hes so funny! i just watched Happy Gilmore today! funny movie

Evy_O
I don't like him very much erm

Kes
LOL i dont like him at all.

WindDancer
^agree

cgtuna21
i mean hes funny and hes got very funny movies

Caribbean_Chick
yea.. one thing I've noticed though is they all have a very similar story line.. I still love them though!!!!big grin

Where are all his fans when you need themstick out tongue

cgtuna21
what's your favorit adam sandler film... for me its happy gilmore and billy madison, there so hilarious

Caribbean_Chick
I've never seen Billy Madison*so ashamedembarrasment* and I can't really remember Happy Gilmore though I've seen it a few times so I'll say Big Daddysmile

sunsetpunk871
wow!! u guys have no idea! im the biggest adam sandler fan alive! he is so funny and awesome and ya... love

sunsetpunk871
as apposed to the biggest adam sandler fan dead right? ya...but i am and u definitely need to see Billy Madison, truly a classic

Caribbean_Chick
here comes his true fanssmilesmilesmileHappy DanceYea I know!!!That movie is pretty old now and it's still talked about!!!!

hobbit_lover
billy Madison is the funniest movie ever! love it

cogger15
omg i love mr sandler.... his movies are great! i think hes an awesome actor.......... i saw 50 first dates the other day... hehe its a typical adam movie big grinthumb up

cgtuna21
ya but i heard he wasnt really funny in it... i heard sean astin was hilarious and rob schneider

Caribbean_Chick
yea he had a more serious part then usual

but it was a typical Adam movieyes I really liked ityesbig grin

dragonpisces272
adam sandlers a cool dude

cogger15
it wasnt as funny as some of his others, but it still made me laugh quite alot! thumb up its an all round good movie!

dragonpisces272
lol yep

mouth205
i love adam sandler sooooooooo much his movies r sooooooo funny does anyone no his email????

mouth205
anyone here??

mouth205
i guess not

Aye-Chico
lol
I dont like him

SummerSunshine
ooh i dont like Adam Sandler

I think he overdoes his acting..

All_For_Orlando
"STOP LOOKING AT ME SWAN!"
I luv Adam, he's always hilarious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.