Championshit, more like it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§pearhead
A semi-known fact here is that I'm a hockey player--I also have the pleasure of having Mr. Bacon on my team. Well here's the set up--we're in a pretty cruddy league or something like that, and we're the only team with a winning record. Our first playoff was tonight.

In standard playoff style, first place team faces the last place team. With four seconds left in the second period, its 3-0, them. One of our better players gets our first goal in with 1 second left. Next period, we tie it up with back to back goals by yours truly, and we end up winning this in overtime. The championship game is the 19th, I think--I'll let y'all know how we do.

cool

Mr. Bacon
damn straight

silver_tears
mhmmmmmmmm hockey players drool

§pearhead
laughing out loud ya shoulda been there...it was our standard game. Don't do anything till the last 5 minutes smile

silver_tears
were you involved shifty

silver_tears
well I'm leaving, I want full details jeremy baby yes

Mr. Bacon
he got the second and third goals

Mr. Bacon
to put it into overtime big grin

§pearhead
Fitz put it in smile

'night sil happy

Dregh
I just came to this thread coz I like the word Championshit

§pearhead
blink Really Dregh? It's gotta be the worst pun I've ever used in my life messed

Mr. Bacon
lol

Mr. Bacon
its so true tho

Dregh
lookaround Oh well

§pearhead
heh...how do you think are chances are now that we almost got stomped by the last place team? stick out tongue

Mr. Bacon
pretty good
big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.