Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Master_Windu
can someone explain 2 me wat hapens to neo in the end???

starshine
Do you mean in Realoaded?
If you do. He can use his powers in the real world. And becouse he pushes too much he passes out and in the revolutions he got stuk in between the Matrix and the real world. Correct me if I'm wrong. But that is the idea that I got.
I hope I helped you even a little bit.
smokin'

starshine
Or, if you ment in the revolutions. Then he just dies. He gets agent smith inside him. And he lets him to get inside him, becouse he is stronger than mr smith. And that is how Neo destroys the virus (mr smith), but it costs his life too.
I might be right, but than again I might be so wrong.
I hope that helped.
smile

xxphreakxx
in revolutions, when smith copies himself into neo, he is in direct contact with the source or the "anti-virus' program that can destroy smith, and when that program is activated through neo, he is killed and so is smith
(that is my understanding anyway)

JediHDM
excuse me...but Neo is NOT dead...I'm pretty sure we came to this understanding about 4 months ago...if i have to reiterate, i will...but please do a search or read the previous posts...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.