our last three word story

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eezy45
Heya all!
I found a funny document!
it's something that i did when i had too much time happy
THE WHOLE LAST THREE WORD STORY (lol)
it so stupid, read it! laughing

On a dark stormy morning, Hermione woke up, startled and frightened in her dormitory bed She had dreamed she'd shagged Draco! She got up and she ran to throw up on harry's bed. "WHAT THE ****?" Harry said as Hermione's puke seeped he needed air so he shoved to the left and got up and ran out clumsily he tripped on Ron's old smelly wet sneakers Angrily he yelled "BLIMEY ROTTEN MORNING!" He stood up and ran into The wall which was made of stone layered blocks Harry swayed before they would break down and cry . That afternoon told Mrs. MacGonagall Harry that him it was Going to be A Very bad thought passed through his mind and he screamed loudly startling everyone around the crowded classroom Ron jumped up and run out into the hallway to look for his stinky socks , because he wanted wash them in hot water and hoped that they wont smell anymore. Cho was writing a letter to Harry to tell him how she was feeling and that she feels they should not see each other anymore. When suddenly hermione puke again causeing evryone else to throw up that was fun and harry got the letter from cho and he went to Malfoy to show him what a bastard Malfoy was. Malfoy went to bed and wanted to sleep, but Crabbe wanted to have a cookie! Crabbe walked out of the Slytherin tower and into the kitchen with the look of a great ape on his face.he walked to the kitchen very loudly.... and took a cookie from the house-elf to eat it him self. suddenly, footsteps could get frozen and and crabbe sneezed in a house-elf's rag,then went to get draco from where he was hiding in a big jar ,draco was stuck in a christmasstree and needed to get out somehow to go to the bathroom and wash the gel out of his trousers, and to get into his big fat toilet . Cho apoligized to Professor Snape for sleepin wiith harry When she was in potions class But Snape refused that day.Snape was confused and dressed up in a thight dress and skimpy underwear and a tall vulture-topped hat . Neville saw him at the candystore Buying some more Pop-rocks and soda with the money dumbledore had given Hermione to buy bat eyelashes so she could do create a special love for ron spell but it She forgot the rosebutts, so it didn't work properly . It backfired, Making a big explosion which hit ginny hard. ron wanted to speak with Hermione about Ginny's injury at her leg. hermione answered that she was going to be Pregent with draco's baby,and that they all had to be nice to draco and her new baby Ron feinted (sp?) and Hermione brought him a book to eat with ketsup and mice so that he wouldn't lose all knowledge of the almighty nicolas flamel so he needed to go into the dancing monkey room to beat up a flying banana that was made and passing Ron, harry shouted: "You have to give me the flying banana, because you cannot pass if you don't hand it over then you will have to dance for a long... hot dog with black manolo shoes that smelt like poop and mayonaise When you finish please go with
Cheeseface the baboon that is ron's underwear in your hands
then ron said, "Gimmeback my thong!!" . Hermione gave back and cried, because she loves thongs Then she went to her room running barefooted and cried again. Hermione had a collection of silver tears. that she swallowed to not cry so much. Inwalked Fred and George who shot her with candy they ran away from Hermione's tears and went to look for dobby. dobby was found hiding in a cupboard. Harry fell inlove with a rat with a hat and a cat that was fat because it ate some turkish delight in a tub full of piano-keys which would hit Draco and let out pus-like ooze Harry die slowly. But Hermione saved him just in time to let time for his legs to thaw . Draco then jumped into the tub that was filled with ice cubes . He fell out of the tub but caught his wand and pointed at the yolk colored rubber duck and said the spell to ruin his milky complexion but Harry blocked himself, though his Protego charm worked But he clumsily fell into a large puddle of mud, next to Ron and Draco. draco ran away Because he's gay And then they went back to the great hall to eat something to get ready for the test in Defense of the Dark Arts, on saturday morning nine'oclock . harry was really tired from sleeping so he drank a hubblebubblenottiredanymorefliebo-drink so he could stay up through the test he had to take in defense of the dark art department when he arrived, he walked over to the examiner that would shrink his powerful wand into a tiny frog. Ron went to ask a little of sugar to make a cup of cheese and toffee. All of those students talked to Scabbers and Crookshanks because they found they looked ugly . some pupil screamed that he found yelling for help and made up to Ginny Weasley who tentatively jumped and hit him ...on the nose... which then started to hot dog. harry then went to the dungeon and fell down after he saw that draco was stupid as bread . harry ran to professor sprout as he saw that she just opened the door to the chamber of secrets to watch how the basilisk would attack her. harry ran twoards draco just to tell him that fred loved him McGonnagal saw him and slapped him "Hands off the "...wand! i have..." "...some hot leather..." to show you if you don't then you will turn into a Buarcat that's eaten a pink moose with green blood. Suddenly, just as McGonnagal wanted to bewitch harry, draco said, expelliarmous and mcgonagalls wand flew through whole hogwarts and harry laughed. suddenly, harry choked and ran away to sleep in the big joe . as he woke in his room he drank litres of destilled water. when he finished his hair's colour had changed into very bright yellow. he looked into a mirror and... (well i stopped here)

hhhhr
well i agree it is stupid but funny big grin

celestial_moon

eezy45
calestial moon seems to dislike me or something like that

celestial_moon
no...i'm just shocked at the outcome, i hate nobody...4 now.

eezy45
the outcome is bullshit. its always the same... look at the new one erm

well you did never answer me, even my pms

celestial_moon
i tried 2! i don't know y it didnt send 2 u...how do u make a sig? i'm so sorry!

eezy45
well, you open your User CP (blue bar on top) and then theres a new white bar...
Edit Profile.... And there should be signature... you can upload a signature image which i could make you (should tell me a motive) or which you can request in a thread (Off-Topic or General Discussion Forum)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.