NBA ballers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

justinday15
Has anyone ever played nba ballers? If you have, do u know how to bring down the house? Because im playing Rags to Riches and to beat my opponent i have to bring down the house.

justinday15
Has anyone here played nba ballers?

justinday15
Can anyone help me? sad

Quin
It means you have to make a dunk, breaking the ring:
Here's what you need to remember: The move can only be performed when your House meter is full (Juice meter doesn't matter). You need to hit Triangle (PS2) or Y (Xbox) as you run straight toward the basket from about the free throw line to throw an alley-oop off the backboard. Immediately hit R1+R2 (PS2) or R+L (Xbox) before your player jumps off the ground. When your player jumps the screen should display a cool blur effect -- if it does you know that your player is going up for the Juice-House. Grab the oop and slam it home to successfully pull off the move and win the game.

If you have the skills, the move can also be performed by a sideline alley-oop. Once your house meter is full, dish the ball off to the sidelines by pressing X (PS2) or A (Xbox). And then call for it back by pressing Square (PS2) or X (Xbox) -- remember that you must have both your alley oop and sideline special abilities unlocked to do this. Immediately hold down R1+R2 (PS2) or R+L (Xbox) before your player jumps into the air and you can bring down the house off of a sideline alley-oop.

DanZeke25
yea wut he said.... but i hold r1 and r2 before i even press triangle and i always do the playground fitst to take your opponet of thier feet so they cant block it. and you can do it without the allley oop special cause if you didnt buy it in rags to riches then you could never bring down the house. i no you need to buy pass to a friend but i dont no if you need alley oop to do a bring down the house from a pass off your friend... make sure you no it wont get blocked cause i was against yao once and he blocked a lot of my shots

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.