Making Love...Not..War!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Who would be the best in bed?

Mister Fantastic, Wolverine
Phoenix, Spider-man
Invisable Women, Silver Surfer
The Incredable Hulk
Empath
Mystique

I'd go with Empath, endorphine sex is good but Empath can get you there relationally. And because we're both Amigos. And they said spanish fly was a myth...how obsurd! stick out tongue

tkitna
Invisible Woman. No matter how old and fat she got,,,,you wouldnt have to look at her.

beavis46
mystique could be the best in bed for obvious reasons (eg.kylie,catherine zeta jones,etc) BUT if she has something against you,she'd be a nightmare (eg.zeta jones turns into mike tyson with your mums voice)sick i know

Darth Jello
Phoenix and the black widow at the same time with 7 cans of redbull, 2 bottles of astroglide, and some icy hot for cramps

Maelstrom
Well with the Invisible Women you could do it anywhere without people seeing you. Here's the game, feel free to add any hero you prefer and find your preferance to their power. Like if you like Shadowcat, and like to do it in strange places, with her you could do it between walls. If she got pissed at you and you were on the bed, you might end up humping the bed.

SuperDarryl
Have to go with the X-men gals. Jean Grey and Storm, I'd do them both in The X-men home with Jubiliee watching

Viper
I'd go with Mystique since she could be all my fantasy girls.

But I must say...I would be curious to see what the Hulk could do. Sure I'd probably be dead afterwards, but still.

VallejoKid707
Emma Frost!!!

beavis46
mystique would be cool but bear in mind thats she's evil and pretty strong too-so she could make herself look like anyone and at a really inconvenient moment if you know what i mean

FrothByte
jean grey. i'll ask her to use her telekinetic powers to hold my orgasm in for about an hour. smile

beavis46
nice!!deathstrike would be cool cos she could regenerate energy and go forever,make sure she doesnt get carried away and whip the claws out though

FrothByte
im just wondering... when colossus morphs into his metallic form, does he go metal all over? coz that would be one hard stick he's got. and he could stay hard for as long as he wants. teeeheeeeheeee

beavis46
yeah i suppose he could,is nightcrawler(from the movie)scarred all over?magneto and mystique probably have a sweet relationship

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.