free comic book day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

kohl
i know this could probably fit into one of the comics discussion threads. but i figured the more attention it gets, the better.

so. for anyone who is able to take advantage of this, here. free comic book day. set your calendars.

RoguePw25
Thanks so much. I for one will defanitly be taking advantage of this. So, is it any comic book store or just some in certain areas?

Paola
worldwide?? shocking

DemonicGambit-2
eek! I can't wait!!! They need to post the avalilbitly list right now!!! I can't wait!! big grin big grin big grin big grin big grin

Paola
can you get one in my name? big grin

DemonicGambit-2
Sure happy I'm going to spend the whole day driving to comic shops getting free comics big grin

Paola
YAY!!! Happy Dance go Demonic!!!
I wish I have comic stores sad

DemonicGambit-2
Why don't you subscribe Paola? I know if you go on the Marvel site you can download the order form

Paola
eek! really??

*goes check*

kohl
beware the s&h cost.

DemonicGambit-2
The s/h is usually added in when you pay for the subscriptions, at least I know that's how DC works

Paola
sad
the last comic available here (in my regular newspaper stand) was "Poptopia" cry

Sunspot
is it world wide? I guess not...Portugal is just too insignificant...

BarmyBrummie
England doesn't even have comic book stores so, i guess its not happening here sad

Sunspot
at least we in portugal have comic book stores...

kohl
it's world wide, ie. any store can participate. it's up to each one.

Paola
I'll turn my house into a comic store mad and then I'll read all comics and sell them evil face and on July 3rd I'll be my first client and take all the free comics for me devil..... but then I'll live under a bridge 'cause I will have no money and no house...... sad

DemonicGambit-2
laughing I actually want to own my own comic store. And for my first job I want to see if comic dude will hire me big grin

Paola
oh yeah!!!
demonic what a great idea!!!
I really need money you know (who doesn't).... there's a, i don't know how to call it, market maybe, which is very popular and there's a stand that sells comics.... I've never visited it but I know it's there!! and it's near my house OMG!!! it's the PERFECT JOB!!!!!

jump

Sunspot
really??? omg omg omg omg omg YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...

MaverickIce
Yeah, it does, I've been to some.

Kes

DemonicGambit-2
You never know, Kes maybe one will. I just fond another comic stand, some guy is selling his collection (A concept completely foreign to me) But I'm going to spend next weekend going through all his books and buy some big grin

You know I've already set an alarm on my phone to remind me when comic day rolls around embarrasment big grin

N.C.S.
are you SERIOUS? so you mean i could go to Borders and get one? i dearly apologise, but i have never been to a comic book store for anyhting. i only went into one to see what it was like, and then i figured that they didnt have the x men evolution comics...being discontinued and all...ive never even READ a REAL comic book, or at least not any Marvel or D.C. or any comics from any company like that...unless you count the newspaper ones that are Spiderman, and stuff, and i dont OWN any real comics. ('less you count the Adventures MAgazines...and kiddie stuff.) bsides, i know one store in my city, ::Cleveland ROCKS!:: and its really....ehh. help? LOL embarrasment

kohl
not sure if borders would participate. all i know is that any comic store that wants to, can do it.

N.C.S.
oo ok LOL ^_^

DemonicGambit-2
Hmm, I'm gonna agree with Kohl, not sure if Borders would particapate, because they carry more then just comics. And about Evo comics being discontinued, you can always pick up back issues. One of the stores I go to has basically all of the Evo comics

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.