OK clue me in

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadBabe
WHAT IS SAO F.UCKING BRILLIANT ABOUT JONNY DEPP AND ORLANDO BLOOM THE BUT UGLY WHY DOES EVERY ONE LOVE THEM

clue me in please

BarmyBrummie
because people have a right to like them big grin (i'm not a huge fan of them BTW)

dragonpisces272
i have no idea...im not really in the johnny and orlando club

steely balls
because there sexy...okay maybe orlando bloom(but even so...hes pretty good looking)

BadBabe
nate sad

you have gone to the dark side sweetums

Clovie
johnny is a really good actor..

about orlnado i have no idea, what ppl see in him blink

anyway, keanu is better love

dragonpisces272
well, everyones dedicated to their own opinion...which is most likely on those two peoples' side blink

$¥®€Ñ
They are both extremely talented actors, they are both quite attractive, and they are both entitled to a fan club of sorts. If you were as famous as either of them, I'm certain you would enjoy the pleasure of a following, who think you are worth talking about.

Don't get so stressed out about it, no-one has told you personally that you have to like either of them, so let it alone.

Mr. Bacon
from what i have heard from my female friends its the elf and the pirate not orlando and depp

BarmyBrummie
everyone has diffferent tastes and opinions on people, not everyone has to like or hate them cuz yuo think they should

Clovie
laughing out loud ^ that's truth !!!!!

dragonpisces272
yes we rock clovie! laughing

steely balls
yes i have

BadBabe
poor you

i like *looks around* jack black

hes hot and hes funny

funny guys im willing to go to bed with

dragonpisces272
tsk tsk...

Clovie
of coz!!!! shifty laughing out loud happy

$¥®€Ñ
Oh yes, Jack B, yes yes yes yes

dragonpisces272
rock

punkyhermy
EXCATLY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I HATE JHONNY AND ORLANDO!!!!!!!!!!
well okay, jonny at least is a brilliant actor but orlando...i dunno..what people see in him!don't get me wrong i don't care if he has one of the biggest fanclubs in the world, but ...he's just so not attrative to me!!!
I think orlando i splain weird.(runs away before they start shooting)

Fallen Jedi
okay, i admit orlando bloom is a little overrated but johnny depp...wow now he's really hot and sexy, not to mention really talented.

$¥®€Ñ
Admittedly, OB is a little odd, little being the operative word. But they are both good actors, in different ways. JD is a veteran, yet OB is one of the younger ones, so respect to Jonny, but I will wait to praise Orlando, at least until he reaches puberty.

BadBabe
yes yes

dragonpisces272
i just noticed orlando bloom in LOTR but i knew johnny depp for like, a long time now...but how come people start liking him after pirates OTC?

BadBabe
just cuz hes famous

$¥®€Ñ
Coz he looked sexy as hell in the little frilly shirt and tight ass trousers. And OB and JD do compliment one another when they work together, don't you think?

I had the idea that Orlando was kinda learning from Jonny whilst working.......

$¥®€Ñ
And I've got to admit, although this may ruin my status, that OB looked fine with long silver hair, fine.......

Clovie
i like johny in edward scissorhands (or how the movie was called...)

BadBabe
agreed

$¥®€Ñ
Yep, freakishly attractive, kind of gothic-erotica.......

Ok, I'm frightening myself...

*hides* ninja

$¥®€Ñ
BadBabe, you so have the same taste as me, go girl rock

Fallen Jedi
totally agree. yes

dragonpisces272
scissorhands! moohaha...dont we have a smilie like that?

$¥®€Ñ
We do?

eek!

Kewlness....... ((The Korricle))

dragonpisces272
well i dunno if im seeing things messed

crazy_c
Cos they're both yummy and good actors and they're in good films yes

$¥®€Ñ
I think we may have established that some people love them both, some people think they're not worth talking about, and some people couldn't care less.

Yet another thread on KMC that was totally pointless. Yay. no expression

.:[Kamikaze]:.
Johnny D is SEXEEE, a great actor and a really sweet person!

and i just think orli is cute, (not major fan of his tho)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.