Who is the greatest sith we've seen in action?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DocHolliday0013
Who is the greatest sith in your opinion from what you've seen so far? (And how would you rank them 1-5)
1) Vader
2) Sidious (Palpatine)
3) Maul
4) Asajj Ventress (not an official sith, but included none the less)
5) Tyranus (Dooku)

Lames.s.
Right now it would be:
1) Sidious
2) Tyranus
3) Vader
4) Maul
5) Ventress

This list WILL change after Episode III though.

xeous
As far as being a pure badass:

1)Sideous
2)Vader
3)Maul
4)Tyranus

As far as sabre fighting(that we've seen):

1)Maul
2)Tyranus
3)Vader
4)Sideous(no fighting yet)

Darth Jello
1.Vader
2.Sidious
3.Tyranous
4.Maul
5.Assajj

Saber technique (that we've seen):
1. Grievous
2.Vader
3.Tyranus
4.Assajj
5.Maul

Rogue Jedi
i thought this was a movie section. in the movies, here is the order
1. palpantine
2. vader
3. dooku
4. maul

Red Superfly
What are you people blabbering on about? When we are talking about the True Dark Lord of the Sith there is only Vader.

Vader > everything.

Lames.s.
Well, if you sit and watch the movies, Vader doesnt do anything all that special. Not until Episode III anyway.

Shadowkiller
Based on the films so far I would think that Tyranus (Dooku) is the most powerfull Sith. He displays more force powers then any of the rest of them. I am not even a Dooku / Tyranus fan, but the Hanger Deul in Episode 2 speeks for itself.

Then I guess since Asajj is included aboveI would put her second mainly because she diplays more force powers as well then any of the rest.

Now I am a Vader fan and sadly I have to rank him as the third most powerfull. As stated above we dont get to see him do much in the OT.

Next up Maul, then Sidious not saying that Sidious is not powerfull but there is no visiual eveidence of this.

schill142
Vader is the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

He was conceived by the force and the only time he was been beaten in battle was by his son, and only after Luke used the dark side.

I don't think Dooku is as bad as Vader or Palpatine. Dooku had to force Yoda's attention away by threatening the lives of OB1 and Anakin, otherwise I think he would have gone down.

1. Vader
2. Palpatine
3. Dooku
4. Maul

schill142
I disagree, we saw Sidious take down Luke and add to Vader's critical injuries in Episode III.

Shadowkiller
I was just going on what we have seen. Like for example Sidious uses the force lightnng bolts in ROTJ but in AOTC we see Dooku use fore lightning, Duel with a light saber aginst yoda, Move objects and cuase the roof to cave in via the force. Just makes the Lightning bolts from Palpy look week .

Red Superfly
Just because Vader doesn't do an awful lot doesn't mean he isn't powerful.

Oh come on I don't believe this topic is still being debated. Vader is the greatest, everyone knows it. Tyrannus can go suck an egg.

Shadowkiller
Dude Iam not a Tyranus fan , But so far the films make him look like a great Sith Lord.
Of course Vader is the Greatest. However the Topic is "who's the greatest Sith we've seen in action"
As A Vader fan hopfully we will be able to see him to more then strike down an oldman who don't put up much of a fight.

Lames.s.
In the films, Vader really doesnt do much. He is my all time favorite SW character, but lets be honest....force choking a few people hardly makes a sith lord a bad ass. I have to agree with Shadowkiller on this one. Episode III will be much better for Vader.

The Gecko Bird
maul rules coz he klled qui-gon. the only reason ob-1 killed him s coz he used the dark side to snap his sabre in two. when he jumped up from the pit, he took maul by supprise. he could never oven fairly beeten maul.
so in sabering
1: maul
2: dooku
3: vader
4: palpatine
5: ventress (i don't even know who he is)

and in force
1:dooku
2:vader
3stick out tonguealpatine
4:maul
5: ventress (i don't even know who he is)

besides is sideous even the same person as palpatine?

Mr.Deflok
5)Teebo
4)Wicket W. Warrick
3)Sy Snootles
2)Jar Jar Binks

1)SALICIOUS CRUUUUMB!!!

Red Superfly
Um, yes it does.

I cannot wait for Episode 3 to role in and show us Vader against a Jedi in a duel to the death.

Think about Vaders fights in Episodes 4 to 6.

Episode 4: Obi-Wan didn't REALLY put up a fight with Vader. The fight indicates that both Vader and Obi-Wan were toying with each other (which is a good excuse as to why it looks rubbish nowadays).

Episode 5: Vader was pushing Luke - he wasn't trying to kill him like Dooku was trying to kill Yoda and Obi-Wan. Vader was tring to catch Luke and push him over the edge - again he was simply toying with his opponent.

Episode 6: Again, he was trying to turn Luke, make him angry. He did succeed and was only defeated because Luke had become incredibly powerful, and also you could argue that Vader let Luke win because he couldn't fight his son - he was starting to turn good again.

This should mean that since Episode 3 is where Vader is at his most bitter twisted and evil - we should be able to see what he is truly capable of when fighting against Jedi that are fighting to survive. Vader will not be toying around or playing games with Jedi in Episode 3 - he'll be wiping the floor with them.

Also, Dooku is obviously going to get whupped by Anakin anyway.

Sith Master X
I liked Dooku being the old style swordsman, can't count out Darth Maul either. Although we don't get to see as intense saber skills from Vader, he has to be my favorite Sith.

Darth Jello
look at luke's fall at the end of episode five. vader attempts to lift him bodily, but fails. would any other force user be able to do that?

Red Superfly
^^^^ Since when did he do that?

He was just holding out his arm as a gesture.

Darth Jello
look at his fingers, he attempts to lift him, then collapses his hand in defeat. this is the first seed of returning to the light in him. he realizes that even with the dark side, he cannot save everyone, and even ends up hurting those he loves. (gee, he should have realized that with padme 23 1/2 years earlier)

Sith Master X
That's how I took it as well. It doesn't really appear to me that he was ever trying to bring Luke up from his fall.

Mr.Deflok
It's far too quick a gesture for him to be trying to lift Luke. If it were the case it'd totally dimish the impact of Vader watching his son being electricuted and making the final decision to redeem himself.

Red Superfly
Man talk about over-analysing a scene too much. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rogue Jedi
vader was holding his hand to luke, trying to get luke to join him. when luke fell, vader lowered his hand in a "oh well" gesture. there was no attempt at force lifting.

Lames.s.
Perhaps I should clarify. Force choking a few Imperial admarials, especially if they are not force users..........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.