Which universe is the strongest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Capcom takes my vote on this one.

Thee_superman
how do you figure?

VENOMfan
maybe the Street fighter's plus the Darkstalker's Capcom has plenty of very powerfull characters

Thee_superman
More powerfull then Wolverine, Cable, Venom, Hulk, magneto, etc..

Viper
Marvel...Hulk, Galactus, Thor, etc.

VENOMfan
Venom owns, whats your point

Rasta
I'd go with DC. I saw a post by Never a while back in which he stated some of the great DC Villians/Heroes. However, I'm sure it would be an incredible matchup.

VENOMfan
definetly great matchup..but I think SNK isnt in their league

godfather
what about dark horse? there got hellboy, luke skywalker, Aliens and Predator!!!

kal-el
Its gotta be marvel. They appeal to all kinds acomic book fans. The ones who like dark comics like Ghost rider,venom and Punisher, glory comics like spiderman, avengers. The cool comics like x-men and Hulk adn the realistic ones like Daredevil, Luke Cage and Elektra. MARVEL OWNS!

Darth Jello
the living tribunal, eternity, and galactus really shift the balance in favor of marvel

Never
You are joking, right?

You are joking, right? Okay. Here we go.

DC:

1. The Presence
2. The Source
3. Rama Kushna
4. H'ronmeer
5.Meshta
6.Gyges and Garamas (with God power)
7.Great Evil Beast (appeared in an issue in which the Infinity Avengers kinda ripped off if you read it carefully)
8.Spectre at his full potential (omnipotent is unbeatable rather you're omnipresent or omniscient)
9. Mawu (the religious God of Africa shown in Spectre #58 )
10.The Voice (An entity part of the Presence)
11.The Word
12. Wally the God Boy
13. Lucifer Morningstar
14. Archangel Michael
15. The Aleph
16.Decreator
17. The 5th Dimensional Imps (Mr. Mxyzptlk, Bane-Mite, and Thunderbolts)
18. Ultimator, and other races and beings include 4d to 10d
19. ID (A 6th dimensional being created by the Cathexis that could fullfill one's wish. Unlimited Powers)
20. Parallax
21. Ion
22. Uni-Friend
23. Anti-Life Entity
24. Eclipso
25. Mistos
26. Satan
27. Stigmonus Monsieur
28. Sinestro after death when he faced the Spectre
29.First of the Fallen
30. Azmodus
31. DC's Archangels- Gabriel (probably most powerful archangel next to Michael), Amenadiel, Sandalphon, Ramiel, Duma, ect.
32 DC's Angel Host- Bull Host, Eagle, Lion, and Human rather Zauriel and Asmodel at angelic form
33. Anti-Monitor and Monitor
34. Hyperman
35. The Endless
36. Entropy (Krona)
37. Kismet
38.Dominus
39. Oblivion
40. Chaos and Order (2 elemental force)
41. Lord of Chaos/Lord of Order
42.Black Racer
43. The Kindly Ones
44. Voiceless Gods
45. Mahu
46.Seviram
47. That giant monster Lucifer unleashed to stop Amenadiel's army, and anything Lucifer has faced
48. A
49. King of Tears
50. Hawkgod
51. Elder Gods
52.Dark Gods
53.Shattered Gods
54. Rao, and other gods of Krypton
55. Candlemaker
56.Dorothy Spinner (IMO, imp-like level in which she can create by thinking it)
57. Telephone Avatar
58. Shadowy Mr. Evans
59. Carnivore (Almost took over heaven)
60. Anti-Matter Man
61. Glorith and the original Time Trapper
62. Promethian Giants
63. Millennium Giants
64. Extant
65. Monarch
66. The Seven Deadly Enemy of Man
67. Cosmic Gamblers
68. S'ivaa the Destroyer
69. Brimstone
70. Pantheon gods- African like Shango the Thunderer, Oloron the First Born, Norse gods like Odin and Loki, Greek gods like Zeus and Hercules, Japanese gods like Susano-o-no-makota and Izanami, Egypton gods like Osirect and Ra, ect.
71. The Unimaginables
72. Ibac/Sabbac- the 2 Capt. Marvel villain which 1 was a clone and another had power like with black magic
73. Neron, the demon that demoted Neron from hell, Abaddon the Destroyer, Adramelech, Agony & Ectacy, One in Charge of Punishment of the Damned in Effrul, Keeper of the Oracle of Styx, and since I don't feel like listing everyone from hell, I'll just estimate: 300-400 leaders/higher rank in Hell
74. The 3 Demons- Rath, Ghast, and Abnegazar
75. The race who got rid of the demons- Timeless Ones
76. Lord Satanis
77. Lord Satanus
78. Second and Third of the Fallen (Brothers of First of the Fallen)
79. Mad God of 3600
80. The First Citadelian and his clone armies and the other Citadelians
81. Oblivion II- one that faced Wonder Woman
82. Auron
83. X'Hal
84. Superman Prime
85. Everyone in the 853rd Century including Manhunter from Mars
86. Wonderworld race and heroes
87. Maggedon
88. Old Gods- Wotan, Lokee, Arzaz, Nameless One
89. Guardian of the Universe
90. Controllers
91. Zamarons
92. Progenitor- This guy created his own galaxy and a whole race
93. Fernus and the Burning Martians
94. Anti-Sun
95. Imperiex Prime and Imperiex probes
96. Yuga Khan
97. Nebula Man
98. Orion at his true form (the one that Astro once posted in Alvaro's)
99. Orion with the ALE
100. Darkseid one with the Source from NG v4
101. Izaya one with the Source in a New Gods v4 issue
102. Euricros
103. Clocxwerk
104. Hourman 3/Warlogog

Marvel:

1. Thanos (with heart of the universe)
2. Living Tribunal
3. Adam Warlock (with Infinity Gauntlet)
4. Death
5. Eternity
6. Infinity
7. Galactus
8. Celestials
9. Master Order/ Lord Chaos
10. Eon
11. Epoch
12. Chton
13. Dark Gods/ Elder Gods
14. Eternals
15. Korvak
16. Shaper of Worlds
17. Beyonder
18. Phoenix Force
19. Hyperstorm
20. Franklin Richards
21. Molecule Man
22. Asgardian Destroyer
23. Pantheon of Gods
24. Kubik
25. Mephisto
Satan

Did someone say something about "Marvel?" confused

Any questions...?

Do note that Superman Prime is 84th. That should give you an idea of how powerful the entities are above him.

VENOMfan
very nice work never, still four god-type characters seems like much to me....DC sure out did itslef...

Darth Jello
you left out the demon lords and some other superpowers, symm, Nastirh, the goblin queen, the magus, the power cosmic/captain universe, Roma, The Adversary, Azazel, Nightmare, Dormammu, Ego, this list could go on forever

LeAtHerRFace
The reason I picked it because they have alot of ridiculously strong characters, such as: Ryu, Akuma, Guile, Kyosuke, Megaman. Evil Ryu and Shin Akuma can just combine their fireballs and blow, at least half of the Marvel Characters away.

Thee_superman
You think there fire balls can burn away superman, or even touch flash?

LeAtHerRFace
Yes. I think they can burn away Superman. But, im not sure on the speed of the Capcom characters.

VENOMfan
Shin Akuma is supposed to be the most powerfull in the universe when it comes to a energy blast right?

Thee_superman
Superman would just get back up, and brake them in half, there still human.

LeAtHerRFace
Yup, I'm sure he is. His `Raging Demon Attack` is VERY effective to his opponents and none survive.

Thee_superman
Yah, none of his "human" opponents, theres no way you can compare anybody from street fighter to superman.

LeAtHerRFace
Human? they have tons of non-Humans in Capcom. Besides Humans are the best. Just like Batman.

VENOMfan
yeah, between Shin Akuma and Iori, you got to remeember thee superman, a lot of capcom characters never use there full potential in the games meaning there moves dont look as powerfull as they are at least half of the capcom roster are half demon or turn into full fleged Gods...and there are a lot of capcom fighters to chose from

LeAtHerRFace
Well said.

Thee_superman
So your saying that Capcom is more powerful then DC

Thee_superman
Or Marvel?

VENOMfan
if a all out battle royale happend and all teams fought at once i could see capcom winning threw sheer numbers alone

Thee_superman
no way, how would they deal with poeple like
1.Hulk
2.professor X
3.Green latern
4.Thanos
5.Galactus

Viper
Capcom winning by numbers? Just bring out the thousands of nobody characters DC created in the 30's and 40's stick out tongue

Thee_superman
7. Phoenix
8.Brimstone
9.Darkseid
too meny powerful poeple

VENOMfan
but remember Capcom has legions of character's who become gods
Shin Akuma alone could dust a army,Iori becomes the blood god,theres Pyron from darkstalkers who was a god. Im dont actualy want to say capcom wins, im a marvel fan but Capcom craps out horde after horde of powerfull being's not counting non-fighters like DMC were you have two gods in one game Argosax and the Despair embodied

Darth Jello
You also forget that fighter and popstar Athena Asamiya is really the GODDESS ATHENA and saved the world from a Demon invasion. but even with such characters your argument has no merit. How can Shin Akuma or Iori Yagami fight against an entity like the living tribunal. a being who can end a universe with the blink of an eye

VENOMfan
well, I dont really now much about all of capcom's character's im sure along the line they have a version of a supreme being, problem is they may have more than one.
Living tribunal vs a Capcom entity and theres probably a dozen concidering all of capcom's epic titles
and this would in any case cancel each other out leaving all the others to do it on there own. in wich case Capcom drowns them in numbers

eleveninches
Marvel:

Eternity
Galactus (older than the universe)
Death
Entropy
Epiphany
Infinity
Thanos
Captain Marvel (Genis created the entire marvel universe)
Titans ( Thanos, Genis, Phyla, Elysius, Eros, Mentor,
Asgardian Gods
Phoenix Force
Roma
X-Men characters (Magneto, etc...)

kal-el
Originally posted by Never
You are joking, right?

You are joking, right? Okay. Here we go.

Erm, no I'm not but I have not based my argument on strongest as in most poiwerful. I meant strongest in depth of good characters.I don'y give a flying f*ck how many names you regurgitate buddy!

eleveninches
Yeah, capcom do have gods. Theres the god from Street fighter 3 (and his brother)

Never
How articulate.

HockeyHorror
i voted for SNK since i knew for a fact no one would vote for them.

LeAtHerRFace
Dante(In Demon Form) from DMC would alone take on The Hulk, Thanos, etc at the same time and still win.

kal-el
True

Darth Jello
SNK makes the best fighting games,

LeAtHerRFace
Nah. Street Fighter.

Lord Ryugen
Akuma, Ryu, Ken and surprisingly enough Sakura possess something called the 'Dark Hado' in this form they are unbeliveibly powerfull and can crush everybody in Street Fighter world. when backed up by oh I don't know Dante with his final sword, Bison, the guy from Chaos Legion with ultimate Thanatos, the Tyrants, Birkin and Nemisis from Resient Evil
and some of the more powerfull Darkstalkers characters you get a force to be reckoned with. Easily capable of wiping out a lot of the Marvel and DC fighters but there are simply to many god like characters (kindly posted by never) who would chew them up and spit them out. Shame really Capcom's My fave universe

Rasta
Just out of interest, where did you get that list from Never? Unless you did it yourself, which is very impressive.

Never
Members of another messageboard (we were discussing the very same thing) collectively compiled the l ist smile

Rasta
Cool. That sounds like a sweet messageboard, mind giving me a link?

Lord Ryugen
dammit! I'm saying Capcom just because I love them. I know marvel and DC would destroy them but I don't care. CAPCOM FOREVER!!!

Never
www.comixfan.com

Forums

The Danger Room

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.