[smilie]pirate2[/smilie]A pirates life for me!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Wha tdo you think are some good pirate names?I am thinking of what I should name Jacks neice in my script thing...Peaches....Pepper maybe...Marie...hmmmmpirate2m pirateARRR!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
hello?Any ideas?I need some help! embarrasment confused sad blink wacko

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmm Well its got to go with sparrow does it. I have no idea

JessieSparrow
Jessie Jessies good hehe I feel special I made up the whole character down to what she looks like besides Jack her haircut and style and stuff I have too much time

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah dat would b cool. U could have Jessie. LOL There would b bits of us in it everywhere LOL

SimoneDepp
i like jessie....good, strong name.

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I agree, but dont you think tht the name Jessie didnt exsist back then?

SimoneDepp
ah you're right...
you make it us smore difficultbig grin

ArrghPirateGirl
Does it matter??? Hmm now I definatly dont know!!!weep *goes off 2 think then comes back*
Did they have Jessica???? That way people could just call her Jessie as a nickname????sweat

Babi_Gurl
yer they had jessica and um does it matter if it was used bac then ?

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah well the story is set back then and she wants it to be good Go to What do you want to happen in POTC 2? She has written a bit of da story in there if you want 2 read it. We r all her #1 fans LOL

johnny.d girl
what story??????????

ArrghPirateGirl
The story that peaches is writting in 1 of my threads that we r all her #1 fans in remeber?? We r thinking of a name 4 Jacks neice

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Yes thank you! Well I picked my name here as Peaches because I thought it sounded like a kid pirate name and it is a real European name too so I will probably name her something like that.Not because it s my name ( which it really isnt in real life) but I think it is a perfect name for a bright, tricky, young pint size pirate girl don't you?And just to fill you in on a little about my next entry:There is going to be a friend for Jacks neice that tries to help her in her plan on boarding the Black Pearl and is the second main child character(for now wink ...)and I will need help with a few other girl names(my idea now for her is Pepper, but what do you guys think?)and I also need a few older men pirate names that were not in the last film k?And I MIGHT add in a little boy to be AnaMarias son(JUST A POSSIBILITY MIGHT NOT HAPPEN K?)so give me the names!My ideas for a girl are:Pepper,Peaches,Marie,Anne,Bekkah and for a guy are:Red,Morty, James,Tristan,Mr.Riks,Sameul,Mr.Cobbler,John,Nicholas... help me out people!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
(her is Jacks neice)

JacksBabe777
i would say Elizabeth but..... well........ you know. i can't think of any. brain cramp. i'll think of one in the middle of the day when my mom is on the computer and i can't get on. i know it. i always do. and then i forget about it!
(typical me by the way)

SimoneDepp
i know a cool name!! adrienne!! haha lolstick out tongue

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Ur very cheaky LOL and to stuff you up Ill say Simone LOL

SimoneDepp
simone is a bad name....don't say itsadsadsad

ArrghPirateGirl
SIMONE SIMONE SIMONE LOL I said it

johnny.d girl
apg don't say it if she dosn't want u 2
thats mean "SHANNON"!!! LOL there we go i juss stuffed y up na na na na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

SimoneDepp
hm thank youbig grin
i don't like my name...sad it sooow stupid

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Simone is a beautiful name, you should be very proud Simone.It reminds me gracefullness.Its lovely! God love it! I think min is ok, Liz(Elizabeth Therese)its alright. It's Spanish for Isabelle! Which I like.Hey Simone? Is my name any different in the Netherlands?Cuz I never learned my french name but it would be cool to know another version!
Hey I made anotherPOTC2 entry idf you wanna check it out...Idk if its as good as the other ones though...

ArrghPirateGirl
Hey Peaches what is your name anyway???

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
I said my name is Liz(actually its Elizabeth Therese)I was named after Queen Elizabeth, Saint Elizabeth, Elizabeth Taylor(the actress with Purple eyes)and there was an Elizabeth Swann in POTC! So I guess my name is okay, and like I said, my Spanish name Isabelle is one of my favorite names!My name also means deicated to God(I really know to much about my name to be healthy)LOLOLOL what are your names?I already know theres a Simone,Adrienne, and Shannon in here, you all have great names!Anyone else?I LOVE the names Gabriella,Isabelle,and Rebekah, those names are absolutely beautiful! And I always fancied a name i made up called Jessibelle(Jessica and Isabelle mixed), sry I'm getting off topic,4give me 4 that!LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh yeah i remeber now sry im very forgetfull I like that name 2 Its WAY better than SHANNON grrrrrrrr

SimoneDepp
shannon is cool....elizabeth?? would you know what the meaning is of Elizabeth int Dutch? it's almost the same...elisabet....i gues...

ArrghPirateGirl
Weird I changed my siggy but it went blurry again GRRRRRRR All well back 2 topic

SimoneDepp
oh yeh.....back 2 topic....mmm were wher we.?

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Pirate names, if you have ANY AT ALL TELL ME!!!!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh yes now I remeber he he He I liked how u named 1 of da pirates Mort LOL JDG called her Monkey Mort 2.
Um names names Grrr cant think of none *goes of 2 sulk*

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
You like the name Mort? thnx! I actually noticed tht it was Johnny D.s name in secret window after I made it up! Isnt tht so wierd!? shifty no expression messed blink huh confused

SimoneDepp
yes....smile

ArrghPirateGirl
LOL Realy cool MORT

johnny.d girl
i don't really like the name but i juss named me monky mort coz me monky has scruffy hair!!!!
but 4 a pirate i think mort sutes!lol
but i still think it sounds wierd!

ArrghPirateGirl
Oh peaches I can get u the rest of da pirate names from Jack and Barbossa's crew from the movie if ya want them

SimoneDepp
have you a monkey?big grin cool!!

johnny.d girl
"have y a monky?"......laughingLOLlaughing no not in real lifs but juss in pirate party laughingLOLlaughing
but i want a monky!!!!jump it would be soooo cute 2 have a real monky

SimoneDepp
cool....a monkey is soo cute.
i like monkeys too.
i have two little gerbils...they are soooo cute.
do you know what it is?

JessieSparrow
haha I have a gerbil her names Betty there was a Marsha but she died...o and I have a goldfish named Fred...back to awhile ago my names Meghan contrary to popular belief its not Jessie...I dont like my name but it means pearl which makes me think of the Black Pearl and Jack and soforth I could go on for like an hour there wow and I can go really far off topic and back to my name

johnny.d girl
what the hell r "gerbils"?????
i have 2 dogs, 20 something birds, 9 choocks and 14 gold fish!!!!
oh well
back 2 the topic....................pirate names???.......hmmmmmmmm
nope can't think of any!

SimoneDepp
eh.....shanna...no...sad
i dunno

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
i know this is 1 page back but Apg?You can get me pirate names?! Plz yes! Anything!!!!! ThanQ! Ppl on here are so nice!

SimoneDepp
you are nice tosmile

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah peaches ill get you the names when i get home K at skool st minute

johnny.d girl
names???.........hmmmmmm.........i'll come back on that soon

ArrghPirateGirl
Pirate names of Jack and Barbossas crew and STOP FOLLOWING ME JDG

johnny.d girl
how bout NO!!!!!

ArrghPirateGirl
OK fine by me

johnny.d girl
thats good
coz i'm still following u!!!! LOL

ArrghPirateGirl
How rude

SimoneDepp
haha....you 2 are funny girls, you know that

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
U guys dont rly mean tht do u? And SD u r like the nicest person in the POTC posts rly! U compliment everone and never do anything mean!Whos with me?

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Come on you guys know its true!

ArrghPirateGirl
YES YES YES Im nice to arnt I??

Oh here is your pirte names sry it took me sooo long

Jacks crew

Moises
Kursar
Matelot
Tearlach
Duncan
Ladbroc
Crimp and
Quaktetto

Barbossa's Crew

Weatherby
Ketchum
Maximo
Monk
Dogear
Clubba
Scarus
Simbakka
Hawksmoor
Katracho
Scratch and
Nipperkin

Yikes they got weird names LOL I like da dogear 1 and they are the names coz they are on da credits of da movie

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Ya u do rock! and thanQ so very much for the wierd names!!!!! stick out tongue blink huh messed wacko laughing

ArrghPirateGirl
YAY i Rock LOL No prob bout da names

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Ya you do!

SimoneDepp
Hi hi hi hi here i am again, thank you peaches for the compliment...
youre soo nice.

ArrghPirateGirl
NICE NICE NICE Hmm NAMES NAMES NAMES

Um What do ya need peaches??? Hi Simmone

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
huh?

SimoneDepp
whats the matter peaches?

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
oh nothing I just was wonerin wht ApG said about "What do you need peaches?" or sumthin...THANQ $ THE COMPLIMENTS SIMONE!!!!hug

ArrghPirateGirl
I dont what I mean so dont worry just ignore me

johnny.d girl
HUH????

ArrghPirateGirl
Dont worry JDG lets get back 2 topic

johnny.d girl
YES GOOD IDEA..................

ArrghPirateGirl
This is the 1 where we sugest names right???

johnny.d girl
ummmmmmm yeah i think so.................

SimoneDepp
yupsmile
i like deeppink

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
YEAH!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
and yes this is the names one yes....Als johnny niet lekker is dan zou ik niet weten wie wel whats that mean SD?

johnny.d girl
i've been wondering the same thing!!!!!!!...................

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah me 2

johnny.d girl
she told me it meant "if johnny isn't hot i don't no what is"
i think thats what she said anyway

ArrghPirateGirl
Well if it is I TOTALLY AGREE

SimoneDepp
haha yes...:P
jdg has writtened in here name...not any more.

ArrghPirateGirl
He He He

johnny.d girl
u mean in me old siggie!
yep.....i thorght it sounded like something i'd say!!!! hehehehehehe now i no y!!!!!!

SimoneDepp
hahasmilesmile

JessieSparrow
we should all have that in our siggys in different languages secret club mwahahhahahah people wont get it ahhh fun confusing people mines gonna be in french I just hafta figure out what it is....

johnny.d girl
in ur siggie is that french 4 the same thing as simone'z???

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah probly

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
WHA?

airangel
CLOSED.....OFF TOPIC!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.