McDonald Vs Burger King

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dario Argento
I prefer Burger King

VallejoKid707
Booger King

Viper
Burger King, although they're both garbage

Tired Hiker
They both suck. But I eat them. erm

el_barto
they both suck, mcdonalds burgers arent burgers they are union burgers and they are too small anyways, and burger king they lie and their burgers suck sick

Rambo
McDonald's all the way

silvabullet
I work at McDonalds, yea, I'm 16, so you can't make fun of me, ha... first, I wouldn't eat either one, ever, and you wouldn't either if you worked there.

Sarah15
i would pick mcdonalds, just because of their fries

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I love mcy d's...i had them friday,yummy, i love their bigmac's!! You can never deny a fat kid her food, it's just wrong..

Mc'y d's all the way!

SK88728
BK!

Xena
neither I like Wendy's wink

silvabullet
i despise anyone who eats from donalds

el_barto
wendy's kicks ass rock

Godshinto
Burger King

The Force
uh, probably McDonalds

DemonicGambit-2
McDonalds happy

Baylin
I dislike both but if given no other option then it has to be BK.
I always find that if I fill my self up on junk food an hour later I'm starving again so I prefer to eat proper food!

Evy_O
junk food is yuck messed
I like Goody's though, but I doubt any of you know it, it's Greek.

Devalion
I dunno....Both do great Chips! devil

Alleycat
Hello!!
Burger King fries are sooo much better than Maccys!
stick out tongue

Chelsea23
well I like mc donald's! stick out tongue

mook
burger king is nicer but more expensive.

mcdonalds is familaiar cheap but kinda crap.

WindDancer
The usual Big Mac vs. the Whopper fight! This time I won't pick a side. I don't like either one!........I voted for Carl's Jr. wink

big gay kirk
I prefer KFC... but then I always was a weirdo!! I won't go in Maccy Ds anymore... a guy at our local one got the sack for adding his extra special sauce to the mayo....

amity75
Bugger King but I also like Kentucky Fried Cat and Pizza ****.

Chelsea23
Well then I would choose Taco Bell!

steely balls
colvers
over both
but if i picked one it would be mcs

Colabee
Mackidee's all the way. I don't like Burger King fries.

Linkalicious
both are bad enough that i haven't eaten one in over a year. I'd pick burger king over mcdonalds if i had to choose....but i'd rather eat 4 lbs of string cheese before i went to one of these two restaurants.

saucybird007
McD's all the way stick out tongue

tazman
when it comes to fast food, i choose Jack in the Box if i can, i like their burgers and it's cooked when u order it........ wink

but in this thread, i'll say i'd choose BK. i heard McD's uses the lowest grade of meat for their products, which is why they can sell it for so cheap..... sick

i must admit though, i'm very concerned about eating at such places because of people adding their 'special sauces' and other gross stuff. u just never know what could end up in ur food, but that goes for 4 star resturants to, anyplace where someone is preparing ur food..... sad

but when people who've worked at fast food places say they'd never eat there, that's gotta make u wonder.... confused

and yes, Carls Jr. rocks!!! rock

BarmyBrummie
Burger King, but my favourite is Greggs big grin Pastries, sandwiches and baguettes big grin

SlipknoT
McDonalds is one of the greatest thing to ever happen to mankind. Burger King is a peice of crap wannabe forever living in the shadow of the all mighty McDonalds

pipschick
I love KFC much more than anything...but i do eat at BK...as it's my second fav food place smile

Surfer1
YES!!!! McDonalds is the greatest! Actually I'm eating it right now.

Gil'sSweetheart
McDonalds

Fire
Mc D rules

SlipknoT
Hands down McDonalds wins

total metalhead
neither. id rather eat a freshly hucked loogie than go to one of those two. they're burgers are basically the scrapings of offal from the abbatoir walls sick

burlyman
I have to say I do give in to McDs embarrasment I love going in and bathing in the toxic fatty smell of globalisation and exploitation cool

lethargic rambler
Don't eat much of either, but when I do I like the following: -

Fries and milkshake - Maccy D's

Burger and onion rings - Burger Kong kong kong. raver

BarmyBrummie
WIMPY!!!!!!

lethargic rambler
Wimpy sucks and blows at the same time.

burlyman
uhuh

BarmyBrummie
laughing out loud

pixie1
macie d's

VanHelsing321
I rather chose Wendy's!

ElectricBugaloo
1) Whataburger
2) Wendy's
3) Carl's Jr
4) Burger King

just counting national chains...

Julie
burger king has better food...but micky d';s has better fries

mechmoggy
I concur Jules. thumb up

AWF1209
I totally prefer Burger King. IMO McDonalds food is old and stale, and I loath it.

tigida_tigida
iprefer mcy D's

eezy45
BURGER KING ROCKS but theres no one in town sad
McDonalds is okay, but not very good
their burgers are like rubber, so lax lol

eleveninches
I dont eat much of either, but I prefer burger king. Though I sometimes go to mcdonalds Just for the Mc Flurry's. Mc Flurrys are soo yummy big grinstick out tonguebig grin

Royal_Knight
burger king

<<Solo>>
Exactly How I was thinking.

Creechuur
Hmmm, do I want my mad cow fried or charbroiled???

Neither please, I like my GF's home cookin the best.

psychopathfreak
I would eat at Burger King any day over Mc DonaldS!!!!

arochak
I have to go w/ mc'y ds, come on their fries rock and their big macs rock!!! Oh and some of you guys eat to MUCH health food, not that its bad but you need to eat some junk once in a while(YOU CANT LIVE WITHOUT THE GOODS!!)!!

eleveninches
But Burger King has no McFlurry's

Darkseed
Burger King rules.

RoguePw25
McDonald's all the way!! I love there fries!!

quiball
Burger King. Simply because they're not as stingy with the food

§pearhead
Here's a theory.

Don't get fast food.

RoguePw25
um, thanks for the tip,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.