What do you think happened to Zed?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
in pulp fiction, it is obvious marcellus is gonna torture and kill zed. what do you think marcellus did to him? what kind of torture was invloved? how did he kill him?

badkittykitty
I dunno,but I'm sure he got medieval satisfaction on his @ss

WindDancer
He probably just kick him till he died. Is like Butch said "Zed's dead baby" wink

roundisfunny
Unless Zed bled out before the "coupla hard pipe-hittin' niggas" got there to "go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch", I'm prepared to accept that Zed did, in fact, spend the rest of his short-ass life in agonizing pain.

It reminds me of a line from "Payback", in which Kris Kristofferson threatened to give Mel Gibson blood transfusions to keep him alive for days while he tortured him ad infinitum.

And that reminds me of the way the Kevin Spacey character in "Seven" kept one of his victims alive for a year, torturing him in every way imagineable.

And THAT reminds me that there is a thread specifically about torture in the general movie chat section, and neither RD nor PF are mentioned, (grumble, gripe). I'll shut up now.

Except to say that I'm now wondering if you were referring to Maynard, the other hillbilly rapist. I'm pretty sure the two samurai sword attacks to the torso did him in. As for the gimp, well, it's possible that he didn't asphyxiate from hanging from the rafter...it's just not likely.

killthesunlight
nice ramble, is Payback any good?

Yomammy
Payback is definitely a good movie!!!

BTW: Zed's dead baby. Zed's dead.

roundisfunny
Yeah, I liked "Payback" pretty well. Worth picking up the DVD if it's $20 or less.

Rogue Jedi
poor little zed.

Myth
Shouldn't that be everywhere? I'm sure you could find it for less than that.

Yomammy
I'm pretty sure you can pick up Payback for under $10 at most places. If not, you are paying too much because I know at Target or Walmart you can get it for under $10.

samhain
Zeds dead baby, Zeds dead.

samhain
Sorry, couldn't resist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.