Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

naamarie
Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs. Who is your favorite charactor out of all of em??? I like sirius but i think that wormtail is funy in the fourth book when he's whining and does not want to turn you-know-who's chair around..... i don't really know what james is like because we don't really meet him. sure we hear about him through people. and moony is great in the third book. i think it was sweet how he helped harry with the patrunus **( i cant spell )** any ways... just state your fav and why thanks i'm really interested in these four characters....

RebelPhoenix
I like Sirius because well (and I think I'm with the crowd on this one lol)........ he's hot laughing out loud but also dashing, brave, concerned and passionate.

Also Lupin - he's really sweet, quiet, considerate, polite and helpful. Just a darling really smile

I'm voting for Lupin btw smile

Cookie Crumbs
Out of MWPP? I like Prongs. Thus, Peter (Wormtail) seems interesting, I can just see him as the Neville of James's years at Hogwarts. Sirius was an evil little boy that should have been thorwn in the lake! And Remus seemed like a Hermione tpye, execpt with the whole "standing up to people," thing.

naamarie
thats true he his hot lol...... laughing angel lol.... and lupin.... how do u guys suppose the maradurers ( i cant spell lol ) map will look like i hope its what i imagin\ed it will look like lol

Cookie Crumbs
Well if you go to harrypotter.com you can get a look at it in the intro.

RebelPhoenix
heheh wink

and about the map... hmmm.... I'm supposing it will either look like a blueprint of the school grounds and surrounding area like building maps look and will be labelled - that way it's easy to see exactly where something is. But then again that's abit too 'modern' for imagination and Hogwarts stick out tongue so I would love it if it was a detailed map with illustrations on slightly old looking parchment and tattered edges rather then just lines showing rooms and doors etc. But the safe bet is it'll be simple and clear to read I think smile

tigress
totally agree smokin'

Amy Black
Padfoot and Prongs remind me Fred and George. They're all funny. But Fred and George are not evil (not SO evil, to be exact - poor Montague), they're having fun without hurting other people. But Padfoot and Prongs...Sometimes they are funny, sometimes they are too evil.
As for Moony, he's not only my favourite Marauder, but my favourite character. And yeah, with his knowledge and books he's like Hermione. He's sweet, lovely, caring, everything good. He's the embodiment of kindness.
Wormtail...he's a git. How could someone betray his friends? His friends. I will never understand this. I can't even imagine any situatoins in which someone betrays his friends who he was growing up with. He's a "foul, loathsome, evil, little cockroach". smile

RebelPhoenix
Nicely put wink

Aqua
PADFOOT!!!!eek!

danis4ever
I am definitely A moony!
I love Lupin, he totally rocks.!

celestial_moon
a lot of ppl do

tassie
i love Moony, he's sweet and a great teacher, and who can't love Prongs?
but Padfoot's always gonna be mah boy rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.