who is the scariest?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KRUGER RULES
which monster is the scariest?

slayer
The sacariest LOOKING would probably be Freddy.

HockeyHorror
hell no^^

i was like 4 years old and he didn't scare me. and thats poll is pretty weak.

the scariest would have to be Leprechaun. have u actually looked his face...carefullly?

slayer
Well i'm not saying freddy is scary, i'm just saying he's the scariest on the list. It would have scared me shitless if i saw his face at 4.

KRUGER RULES
well, HOCKEYHORROR i admitt the poll is weak, but i just wanted the scariest out of those certain monsters, okay, NOW HAVE A HAPPY FREKIN EASTER

Cinemaddiction
I was looking to vote for either Charlize Theron/Aileen Wuernos or Michael Jackson, but to no avail.

Oh well, maybe next time.

SlipknoT
The scariest to run into would be Leatherface

KRUGER RULES
haha good one cinnmadiction....out of those i would have to say Micheal Jackson laughing

Norman Bates
The scariest is Leatherface, in my opinion. The reason is, not only because of the chainsaw, the body parts-furniture, and all, but because the others all have supernatural themes (either can't die, or dead already, etc.), whereas Leatherface is human, and a person like that could actually exist, and I find that very frightening.

guille
I would say....... Jason. Freddy has the sceriest looking. But I think Jason cause his size and his weapon/s.
U should have included pinhead on this poll.

Jennifer_Tilly
I would have to say Jason I agree with u ^^^^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.