Happy Birthday PippinTook (Diamond)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tassie
Happy bday girl!!
I really appreciate your friendship, you're a sweet person and we all luv you here! big grin big grin I hope you have a great day!! stick out tongue

shadowy_blue
Happy Happy Birthday!!! big grin big grin You're a nice person...and I also like how you post whenever there are some stupidities going on in this forum. big grin Spend your day with great joy and I hope we could have the opportunity to talk to each other soon. big grin

Kitoky
Happy Birthday Diamond!

You're a great girl and don't ever change!

Glad I met ye on here or the others would be fighting over the title of Diamond. big grin

*Georgina_A*
I haven't really talked to you...yet...but Happy Birthday big grin

nazgūl-lord
Happy B-Day!!!

Phoenix
happybday

eezy45
eek!
happy birthday

enya
happy bday have a good one i think we have spoke a long time ago before i rejoined

pip-foot
Happy Birthday Diamond

I luv ya smile

You are a great person!!! you really rock stick out tongue

I hope you have a terrific day!!!!

Exa
Happy, happy birthday, Diamond big grin smile

Thorondor
oh yea here it is lol

*dumbass*

stick out tongue

Nienna
Happy b-day, one and only Diamond!! Have an awesome day ! smile

Kitoky
Has she been on ?

Leggy_n_Merry
Don't look like lol.
But HAPPY BIRTHDAY big grin You are reeeally nice and you were the first person to ever put me on your sig big grin YAAAAY So thanks for that smile And you were one of the first people I got to know on here smile That's why you're first on my sig big grin Yay
Hope ya had a great day big grin You rock rock wooohooo rock on (sorry people I think I'm a bit hyper stick out tongue)

PippinTook
Wow. A whole thread just for me stick out tongue Thanks you guys! love I love all of you so much!

Happy Dance Thanks you!!! Happy Dance

Thorondor
actually it was two but the other got closed stick out tongue

Leggy_n_Merry
Awwww you got there too late Thor sad Oh well at least you thought of doing it big grin

Kitoky
that and I wanted to be mean.

Thorondor
i wonder why that is

Ravsta
Happy birthday Diamond big grin Hope u have a great day

orlandoOYEA
clappingHappy Birthday!!!! Yayayayay! Have a good one because we love you!!*sings happy birthday in slurred voice*drunkMaybe its better if i didnt sing. wink Well have a good one! happybday

Maikahyandowen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PIPPINTOOK!!!!!!!
happybdayholidayjumpcheersclap

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.