Hulk vs. Doomsday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SuperDarryl
Who would win a fight with the Incredible Raging hulk vs. Doomsday (Superman killer). In my opinion it could go either way. The Hulk I think is the strongest Marvel Super hero ever. On the other hand Doomsday was so bad ass he killed off Superman. Fight to the death who would take the ultimate comic book belt?

tkitna
Doomsday eventually. I do believe we would see the limit to Hulks strength during this battle.

Asian Hulk
but Doomsday is the one to kills Superman.do you think doomsday kills the Hulk?

Viper
Facing someone so strong and powerful, Hulk would be forced to go to his limits. Eventually he'd take the win.

FrothByte
asian hulk, which part of manila are you from?

oh and doomsday would win.

Jamaican

Definetely Doomsday. While the Hulk may reach a point in his mind, with anger and rage (making him even stronger), Doomsday is already at that point. He has nothing BUT anger, rage and hatred in his mind. Plus even if Hulk was to keep the fight going for a while, he'd be pretty much stumped. The reason i say this is b/c he'd have to come up with another way to beat Doomsday other than just raw power and strength. The reason for this is b/c he's already been killed that way (death of superman), and one of his abilities/powers is the ability to gain immunity to his cause of death(s). So hulk would have to think this one through (but i mean, he aint that bright).

Jason420
doomsday will whoop him

kal-el
Doomsday!IF the Hulk is mad.Doomsday has way more rage inside him. Hulks rage comes from Banner's beatings at the hands of his father and the eventual murder of his mother(by his father).Compared to Doomsdays intro to life, thats a picnic! Has anyone read superman/doomsday-hunter/prey? Sh*t, that was actually quite disturbing how DD was created. They created a clone baby(that could improve on its self after death and be reborn evolved and better) that they kept sending out into the prehistoric atmosphere of Old krypton.It died immediatley first due to harsh atmosphere, then it was killed many times by the monsters of kryptons harsh deserts.Eventually it developed strong enough to kill everything. Anyhow, hows that for emotional pain to fuel a rage. Id say DDs already much madder and stronger than the Hulk and would kill Hulk and eat him before the green guy even gets mad enough to be DDs power level. DD has a massive speed advantage too(superman style speed!)

Never
I do not buy the "more rage inside of him" argument.

But Doomsday would win, as much as I hate to admit it...he cannot be defeated the same way twice.

kal-el
What do you mean never? You disagree? OR its just not an issue? I pretty much only mentioned it coz previous posts were pointing out Hulks rage/anger increments(spell check please!).That and I wanted to talk about how sick I thought DDs creation was!!Was shocked when I first read that!

Never
Depends on which version of the Hulk you are talking about. I always use Mindless Hulk.

Wynndar
I havent seen much doomsday action....but he is nowhere nearly as developed character as the Hulk...I dont think Doomsday has displayed anywhere near the same strength...he did kill superman....the punches they threw were breaking windows for like a city block right?...the Hulk's punches he was trading with Onslought had much more shockwave than that...i think they said they were like nuclear explosions....and what about the Hulk that was left after the onslought fight...the one emmiting all that radiation....he melted a cage that should have contained a nuclear bomb....but doomsday's punches broke some windows huh? i guess he wins right?....Mindless Hulk would kick his ass.

Jamaican
He might kick his ass, but he's not going to be able to beat him to death. Doomsdays already been there, done that, he's immune to that now...

Wynndar
that is soooooooo retarded....Doomsday cant be killed the same way twice...that is only by means that r quantitatively inferior to the power of his creators...if superman beats him to death...he can still be killed by a beating that was exponentially greater...Like i said the Hulk that was dropping Nuclear bomb type punches on Onslought or emitting more radiation than a Nuke would slaughter Doomsday, his creators simply never preconcieved him fighting anything like that....If Doomsday cant be killed twice the saem way, what would happen if someone Omnipotent in DC like Darkseid(one with the source) Or the Michael, or someone ridiculously powerful up there vaporized darkseid?...would he come back and would he be immune to vaporization...That is not even logical to say someone cant be killed the same way twice...i would consider it Doomsday's moto, or say it applies in most conventional situations...but it is not fact

wolverine8888
no doomday get smarter from each battle so he no what move killed him last time

Spider-Dan
Just wondering... where is Doomsday now? I'm not a big DC reader. What happened after he killed Superman?

wolverine8888
superman came abck and killed him he keep gettign reborn but then they finaly say absicly **** ti and lock him in thsi big cell that absicly all I know I nto big on superman

Irish Wolverine
Yeah I'm not really into DC either, how was Doomsday able to kill Superman anyway? Does he have kryptonie(sp) or something?

Never
Doomsday has Daxamite/Kryptonian level strength and has even bested Darkseid in combat. While not able to fly its jumps can cover dozens, even hundreds of miles. The most dangerous ability of the creature however is its ability to regenerate from a death like state. When this occurs it is then near invulnerable to the attack that killed it before. For example when Doomsday attacked Calaton for a second time he easily tore apart the second Radiant where the first has defeated him.

SuperDarryl
First off the Incredible Hulk rocks the **** out of anyone who steps in his path. Blow for blow he will eventually knock Doomsday unconcious and then throw him into the sun. How do you want your Doomsday, medium well or extra crispy!

wolverine8888
superdarrly u are stupidd beyond words there is now ay hulk can throw doomday into the sun

SuperDarryl
no your the true idiot. You think that Wolverine can kill Superman! eek! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing laughing that is itself is the reason why I'am not gonna even argue!

wolverine8888
I think he can hold his own I neevr said he kill him but I aitn a dc guy so i relay wouldent knwo i just know what he done in marvel. also u think hulk can throw people in to the sun ur so stupid and also wolverine hasbeaten hulk mroe tiems then hulk beaten him.

kal-el
I think DD is more likely to throw hulk into the sun and DD can survive that.Hulk can't.It's been stated in that marvel directory that a direct nuke hit can kill hulk

VENOMfan
ok lets say there fighting on the ground.

I say after 2 minutes Hulk gets really pissed and tears DD in half

kal-el
no way dude. Doomsdays strength is greater than superman's which at my estimate is atleast 50,000 tonnes.Hulk would need ages to get that angry and that strong. And we all know supes skin/body tissue is harder than hulk's, doomsdays boney claws would tear through his green hide! DD in minutes!

wolverine8888
there is no way superman can lift 50,000 tons

Wynndar
i dont know why any of u DD fans havent responded to any of my old posts yet you stilll claim DD would win here

wolverine8888
dd beat hulk are u peopel crazy

kal-el
well he's lifted a submarine weighing 30,000 tonnes with relative ease so I'd guess he can. Thats wot some of you people don't get!supes strength is unchartered and way more than hulks starting strength.Doomsday is stronger than supes',can cut supes, hence is stronger than hulk, and can cut hulk.its a big advantage.IMO hulk doesnt get strong enough quick enough to challenge DD

wolverine8888
oh ok

kal-el
agreed DD is not the character the hulk is. Didn't hulk rage for ages against onslaught?thats my main point-needing to reach DDDs strength will take too long.Onslaught v DD is a better fight IMO than DD v hulk.

wolverine8888
lol

kal-el
oh yeah and DD has speed enough to surprise superman too.thats many,many times faster than the hulk. I just looked at a website with a propsed fight between hulk, DD and Juggs.it has DD winning and getting far more votes from comicreadershere it is

kal-el
try againhttp://www.electricferret.com/fights/bigboys.htm

JuggernautFan
i believe that is false. nuclear blasts......... it's well astablished hulk wouldn't survive a point blank nuclear blast. the ground trembled, and the air rang with atomic thunder, but it wasn't likened to an actual nuclear blast. even if doomsday was defeated (which is highly suspect, considering hulk has never bested superman, regardless if it's fan polls or not) he wouldn't be able to do it a second time. so hulk litterally could only win 1 in however many fights they had from now until eternity and back. that's a best case scenario.

kal-el
WELL PUT.jugfan:did you read the link I set-up?you'll be pissed when you do.Juggs is dismissed early for some reason.

JuggernautFan
also in a marvel/dc crossover, superman took a blast from a gun (designed by reed richards) that was said to be able to cut through adamantium. weather that be true or secondary, or even if it could is debatable. but the point is, he took it without a scratch. if doomsday could cut through superman, i'd say his chances of mashing hulk up with his superior speed Greater than hulk level strength, and bony potrusions would just rip hulk to shreds, literally. i doubt anybody is willing to say that hulk is more durable than adamantium is.

JuggernautFan
i already read it. it was fan based, and of coarse juggernaut nor hulk would be able to defeat doomsday. maybe together (once). but after that its pretty much lopsided. i was angry at how easily they dispatched juggernaut though. but atleast in the scenario it was just him leaving the battle grounds rather than him getting beat into unconsciousness or a bloody pulp. i guess it wasn't a total loss.

Never
Superman can lift 50,000 tons.

No, Doomsdays protrusions would not "rip Hulk to shreds."

Doomsday has "evolved" beyond whatever manner in which Hulk would attempt to dispatch him...most likely brute strength.

Plus Doomsday cannot die.

kal-el
wow I didnt know that about supes and reeds gun. you've made me more right than ever!

wolverine8888
lol

Rasta
Doomsday would win I believe. He's too powerful, everyones summed up the arguement anyway, lol.

But as regards to the Superman comments, he's pushed 1/3 of the Moons mass. This is surely more than 30, or 50,000 tons. He did so with MM, and Wonderwoman, so there is chance he was pushing more than that.

kal-el
well yheah, I said atleast, but is that the current supes who did that(as in post crisis).I think he was prob pushing more than the other two aswell

Rasta
It was Post Crisis apparently, I read it somewhere, I don't think it stated the issue but I presume it was one of the JLA comics.

JuggernautFan
but they sure as hell would cut him up though.

wolverine8888
it doesent matter u don't under stand he totaly reborn again

JuggernautFan
who is totally reborn?

wolverine8888
when doomday dies he is totaly reborn cutting him into piece aint going to help

kal-el
and the fact he heals instantaneoulsy(superman/DD/hunter/prey)

JuggernautFan
i said doomsday would rip hulk to pieces!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wolverine8888
oh lol my bad I thought u ment doomday opps

Wynndar
still...no one has responded to my posts on the first page....no one should say doomsday could win this fight until they respond

kal-el
already did mate.you just didnt check

kal-el
a nuke would not slaughter Doomsday and the hulk has been said to 'not being able to withstand a near direct nuke hit anyway. You admitted that you dont know doomsday so know this.He broke supermans arm!cut supermans skin, matched supermans speed and man handled him. Hulk aint as indestructable as superman and ain't anywhere near as fast and would take too long to reach that level of strength!hulk's starting strength is a fraction of supes strength. DD is stronger than superman.DD doesnt have internal organs and is soild thoughout so there's no skin to be broken, no blood to lose, and when actually cut, heals instantly! If hulk were to somehow win once, he'd never beat him DD again and would die second time round if not first time round.IMO he'll lose first time round anyway

Wynndar
yea thats really cool because Hulk is the only one of the two that has survived a nuke....actually i think it was mr. fixit's pussy ass too

VENOMfan
I always thought Hulk would beat doomsday sensless. becuase Doomsday IS a poormans Hulk. Hulk grabs DD by the head and flings him into space fights over

kal-el
but you mentioned in another thread how superman can lift 40billion tonnes.Doomsday is stronger than him and hulk will take ages to get from 100tonnes strength to anything like Doomsdays strength, and he aint got no time due to DDs much, much MUCH superior speed. Maybe hulk has survived a nuke blast but DDs never been in one(as far as I know), but he would sure as hell would survive it. DDs not a poor mans hulk at all, the only thing in common is they're big and strong. Doomsday isnt even an Earthling, nor does he transform, nor is he a goodguy who won't kill(like the hulk). And as I said before, Hulk's dead either way because if he beats doomsday once, Doomsday will adapt, come back and kill him, not that he needs to adapt coz he's hulk's superior in every physical way. I only agree that Hulk is a far better character, but thats obvious!!

Wynndar
yea well hulk held up 150 billion tons without being angry....although he did have to get a little angry to maintain for however long it took reed richards to make a device to blast through the mountain range...so even if doomsday is stronger than supes, hulk would not need "ages" to bust his shit

Hulkster
Your kidding Right?

Never
No, he is not. Reacquaint yourself with Secret Wars #4.

Hulkster
I am a Hulk fan moron, think about my statement again.

Wynndar
yea i know what u mean....u r just saying how ridiculous this thread is....well its not ridiculous, but the DD fans r being ridiculous if they think DD is gonna rip the hulk up with his bones and kill him

VENOMfan
Hulk vs Doomsday=DD wearing a dress and prancing around like a retard singing "I feel pretty" cuase Hulk crused his brain

ok maybe not exactly like that.......

Wynndar
hahahahaha...i honestly think it would be a fun fight to watch, but DD is not developed to be on the hulk's level...DD is strong...Hulk is strength personified

wolverine8888
doomday I been told is as fast as superman so how the hell would hulk hit him

Wynndar
thats just another whole in the superman plot....proof of how stupid the story is....he is faster than superman...walks around as slow as the blob...and gets killed by punches that r only hard enough to break glass windows.

wolverine8888
see ya I never got that people say superman so fast then why the **** does he swing so dam slow

FrothByte
well im gonna be ridiculous and tell you that DD would win this one. basically because the power definitions of DD are way stronger than hulk. just being able to resurrect is way f*cking ridiculous... but does make DD stronger than hulk in my view. DD is faster, therefore i don't care how strong the hulk gets, he won't be able to hit DD anyway. the problem with DC comics is that they don't really give the clear cut definition of their character's powers. they just leave them vague and open so its really hard to make an accurate measurement of their powers. DC power stats are kind of a cross between marvel and DBZ.

wolverine8888
true that

Wynndar
DD cannot be killed by getting beaten to death more than once...Hulk cannot be beaten to death, period. Also, hulk has died too, but he came back

wolverine8888
every one has wolverine been killed I think about 4 times. jean died around 2 I think but there like always so twist

kal-el
I've gotta say, I'm not Doomsday fan as such, and I also believe he's ridiculous, being able to come back to life, but he just beats the hulk IMO.the 150,000,000,000 tonnes was a one off and he WOULD need ages to get to Doomsdays strength level coz you know that hulk has a starting strength of 100 tonnes. you know Hulk has never made a dent punching superman and DD killed him.I don't see whats so wrong with DDs and supermans punches breaking every window in metropolis given that Hulk doesn't do that like ever(oh yeah, except his nuclear explosion punch-sorry). I prefer Hulk, and am not a Doomsday fan but Hulk would lose. He's strength personififed, not invulnerability or survuval personifired-Doomsday is.

Wynndar
the 150,000,000,000 tonnes was a one off and he WOULD need ages to get to Doomsdays strength level coz you know that hulk has a starting strength of 100 tonnes confused (confused)

kal-el
well we'll have to agree to disagree with this one.Not getting anywhere as a debate and it's not like it would be one sided - who ever wins.So f*ck it!

WWestFlashFan
hulk smash! hulk dumb! HULK LOSE!!!!

PS DONT LISTEN TO WOLVERINE8888 HES DUMBER THEN THE HULK

Wynndar
yes, some versions of the Hulk r dumb....however it didnt help Onslought or Thor or the Avengers when dumb hulk kicked their butts...would it help DD?...DD isnt really smarter than Dumb Hulk anyway....oh wait, I wont sound ignorant and assume we r talking about dumb doomsday, in his last appearance he was smart enough to conversate...but some people sound like they havent read comics in the last 15 years and r still unaware that there are intelligent versions of the Hulk...i would hardly call savage hulk at a disadvantage just because he isnt smart.

VENOMfan
I say Hulk cuase he has more character and is way cooler. but could he beat a thrice resurected Doomsday? I dont belive he could.
a Doomsday thats never been killed, now you have a HELL of a brutal fight that I bet Hulk takes after getting really pissed.

Hulk vs original Doomsday

Iron-man
I shock what I just read, you people need to read some hulk Comics,. Madder he gets the stronger he gets. Healing factor get stronger too in rage. Hulk in the secret wars wasn't even angry at all. Plus he jump and punch a asteroid that was 2x bigger than earth in one punch. Speed, Hulk has the perfect aim when it come to Jumping and catching it or throwing things. Punch up to mach 3. Jump up to 475 miles per hour. Run to 300 miles per hour,. Caught Sliver Surfer , Jet Fighters and catch Super fast people before. Superman was only fighting at subsonic speed. He even in marvel/Dc crossver punch Superman. Hulk has thrown Namor south America to Mami in one throw. Hulk has punch Superman to outer space. So throwing Doomsday is something Hulk can do. Hulk would tear Doomsday into paper. This would be hard for Both them to when win. Just keep in mind not only his strength gets better but his other powers too. If Hulk gets too angry Hulk become totally invulnerable. Hulk never get trieds because of his healing factors. Thunder claps get stronger too. Plus it has deflect shockwave that would destroy a outerdimension. Healing factor get stronger too. Very foolish DD fans laughing mad laughing out loud smile smokin'

Rasta
Lol, no, very foolish Hulk fan. He can't be beaten the same way twice, therefore, **** your theory.

kal-el
exactly, and I'm pretty sure hulk's invulnerability doesnt increase, given that he doensnt have invulnerability!Those nice little facts about his speed are all very nice but theyre not much compared to Doomsdays speed. Doomsday could do anyone of the things you just suggested hulk could do.and if you're gonna mention hulk punching supes into space, remember that fight, supes standing there and hulk giving him hell, supes just taking it.Well supes couldnt do that when Doomsday punched him! I'm noit ignorant about the hulk - I'm a hulk fan too and know what he can do.I also know what he can't do and beat Doomsday is just that!

Wynndar
fan based fights.....not credible

Wynndar
DD cant be killed the same way twice...wow now there is some good story writing...thats proof how the Hulk could never beat him....hey Hulk has died too and came back...they just dont start adding little one liners to his powers like these corny DC characters....The Hulks invulnerability/durability does go up...kal-el u should see Hulk's battle with onslaught and u should also see the Hulk issue "radioactive and on the run" immediately after onslaught where he battles the military....doomsday wouldnt even be able to stand within 20 feet of the Hulk without being melted man...he melted a container that should have easily contained a Nuke...Doomsday is really cool and might really interest DC people...but compared to the Hulk he is just plain boring...everyone talks about what he could theorhetically do, because he has only been in like 20 issues and hasnt done any of these things u say he can...superman can go to the moon and fly to earth and hit someone full speed...why didnt he do it against doomsday....Doomsday and Superman shattered all the windows on that block when him and superman were fighting....wow that wasnt original...cuz Hulk and Thing in his spike form did it 20yrs ago....in a much more impressive fight....oh and then what happens...these incredible blows that shatter some windows kill both superman and DD....when Hulk and Onslought were fighting their punches were compared to Nuclear explosions and ground zero (when Hulk shattered his armor)...the other heroes had to hide behind a force field i think....and this includes the Thing and Thor....doomsday is not on that level...he is an inferiorily written character...and he is boring....and undeveloped...he should fight some other character like him from marvel....how about doughboy....or sasquatch

Never
Which part of your statement? The part where you brilliantly confused "your" and "you're?"

Think about that, moron.

Hulk's starting strength for the last time is not 100 tons, folks. He can lift at a MINIMUM 100 tons. He is not "capped," so to speak, at 100 tons when calm.

eleveninches
Doomsday all the way on this one.

Wynndar
yes never is right again...as a calm hulk demostrated lifting up the mountain in secret wars

kal-el
well i totally agree with Doomsday being boring but he's amazinlgy menacing in any comic you read about him. he's very scary where as because hulks a goodguy I see him as less menacing - I don't know. I think the idea of the nuclear explosions and radiation compared to shattering windows is a point I cant get passed, but I can only put it down to unimaginative writing on DCs behalf. I mean superman has moved planets and Doomsday is stronger than him, I guess I can't see Hulk getting to his strength in time given the massive headstart DD has. Doomsday is unvulnerable ot radiation I'm sure of that. I dont think that would be an issue.Also, Doomsday has demonstrated the ability to adapt to suit his foe, like the spines he grew in death of superman and how he got stronger and stronger(in the beginning of the story he was punching his way out of a container made of metal and by the end was cutting the man of steel). I'm afraid I'm not gonna budge on this, but fior the record I'm more of a marvel guy than DC and whether or nor DD is well written is not the issue. He doesnt get the time to have any character development or anything like that and obviously doesn't have Hulk's history. But have you read superman/Doomsday hunter/prey when you find out how Doomsday was created and why he has so much rage for superman.He's not that under-developed you know. But any way, we've reached stalemate and neither of us is gonna convince the other, so that's that

JuggernautFan
that's stupid. the punchs were not compared to nuclear explosions at ground zero. it is obvious that you either flipped through and made your own conclusion about hulk and onslaught, or you are vaguely remembering it. because it said, the air rang with atomic thunder. that doesn't mean a nuclear explosion at ground zero..........please. also hulk was losing the battle, onslaught had beat him down to the ground and held him there, when hulk managed to bust his armor. thus, onlsaught evolved into a more powerful being without the armor.

Wynndar
I have read his history...it is much more interesting than his first appearance...there is no evidence DD has a head start since it was a calm Hulk that held up a 150 billion ton mountain...Richards had to make him angry to help him maintain the mountain...what do u mean DD is "unvulnerable" to radiation....do u understand the definition of radiation...it comes in any energy form...superman's heat vision which did hurt doomsday is a form of radiation....im not talking about hulk emitting radiation like ur microwave....im talking about nuclear, steel incinerating heat...yea ur right about us not getting anywere...i just dont see why u still say DD could win.

JuggernautFan
oh it's not a stale-mate. weather you like it or not, hulk cannot beat doomsday more than once. good writing or bad writing. Even if it's bad writing. doomsday will eventually be too much for hulk, juggernaut, thor as he was for superman. he freakin laughed at superman, literally for flying away from the battle. when has hulk EVER made superman leave to re-evaluate how to fight him. never happened. almost always superman has proven to be hulks superior. can anybody state one comic where he does not?

JuggernautFan
even if it did incinerate doomsday, it would become inneffective in the second battle. eventually nothing hulk could do, would EVER hurt doomsday. No IF'S, No AND'S, and No BUT'S.

VENOMfan
I just wanna point out Hulk can become quite a scary competator. probably more so becuase Doomsday is just evil, were Hulk is the monster within so mad he wants to "Smash" everything in his path. I will find some pic to demonstrate Hulk looking far more agressive than DD.....

JuggernautFan
hulk atleast as some intelligence enough to form words sometimes. sometimes almost a whole sentence. doomsdays rage is limited to mmmttrrrplllis. he is more animalistic, and he is more fearsome than hulk. no matter how mad hulk gets. his strength will fall well short of doomsday eventually.

LeAtHerRFace
Doomsday hands down.

SuperDarryl
I'll help you find a pick of the Hulk raged out, a few. This pick is pretty scary of him. I wouldn't want to recieve a blow unloaded by him! mad

SuperDarryl
Hulk mad!

VENOMfan
http://www.esbornia.com.br/digital/portfolios/chico6.jpg

SuperDarryl
mean eye

Never
Wrong.

One, there are several incarnations of Hulk. Professor is one.

Professor has a genius-level intellect. He has, at his disposal, several ***possible*** ways in which he can defeat Doomsday, and brute strength is just ONE.

Superman is not Hulk's superior "almost always." Fan vote means jack, and in another battle the writer had Hulk calm down saying "Hulk tired." Hulk can go on for HOURS and "Hulk tired?" LoL, whatever...and PLEASE show us all how Superman was proven to be Hulk's superior here when he says, quote: "Relax, Hulk! NO ONE wants to fight you! No one SANE!"

http://www.buyersmls.com/comics/hulksuperman/supermantvstuff/hulk8.jpg

You consistently post bullshit about Hulk. Please get it right if you are going to debate his abilities.

Wynndar
wow u sure r showing off ur knowledge about the hulk....so are you refering to the genius version of the hulk, savage version, or mindless one....the genius version is smarter than banner, the savage one can speak like a child...and mindless hulk cannot speak at all....his strength will fall well short eventually? yea cuz when he keeps getting madder he eventually does get worn out...yea all the time...im talking to some real experts on the Hulk here big grin ...oh and as for the superman comments...why bother to mention fan based outcomes...as usual JF fails to respond to anything i say and goes off on some very unconvincing tangent that is just inaccurate

Wynndar
You consistently post bullshit about Hulk. Please get it right if you are going to debate his abilities.

I agree, there is starting to be a pattern....I think JF has an inherent dislike for the hulk....

VENOMfan
also Hulk has two incarnations that can be manifested. Devil Hulk and Guilt Hulk. there power is unknown but Devil Hulk is at least as intelegent as banner

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=devil

VENOMfan
I ment to say two incarnations that could prove able to beat Doomsy. Guilt Hulk, I bet doomsy dont want none of this guy

http://www.hulklibrary.com/hulk/info/hulk-incarnations.asp?Id=guilt

Wynndar
dont even get on those two...DD is an insect compared to them

kal-el
gonna go with this and leave it there.

kal-el
This just about sums up my feeling anout it. Like most of us I would prefer hulk to win but dont think he can

JuggernautFan
I agree, there is starting to be a pattern....I think JF has an inherent dislike for the hulk.... \

nope, i actually like hulk. but when debating, i think juggernaut can win. atleast some of the time. i also believe it unfair to pit marvel vs. dc. considering the huge power differences. doomsday can't be beaten twice. deal with it.

kal-el
more good points from others

kal-el

kal-el
Ok saying invulnerable to radiation was a pretty uneducated thing to say but I was being lazy.I mean he has taken loads of radiation up to this point in his life.He took supermans, and the rest of the justice laegue's various power blasts and then beat the crap out of all of them. He took Darkseids Omega beams with no effect whatso ever. Thats more corrosive and hotter than the radiation Hulks giving off. DD would have lasted that with ease. I just cant see how YOU still think Hulk can win. But I've had enough of this(hence my quoting of others).We've shared alot of information and opinions without getting abusive so thats well done on both our parts

Never
Case in point. "Doomsday can't be beaten twice."

LoL, deal with the fact that you are wrong quite often. Doomsday has been defeated more than twice. He cannot be defeated the EXACT SAME WAY twice.

Nothing wrong with pitting Marvel vs. DC. Find matchups between beings of similar abilities/power levels, not stupid matchups such as Wolverine vs. Superman.

Juggernaut is wack now and cannot beat most in the Class 100 strength. Deal with it.

Wynndar
never....do u know why they have dramatically changed the juggernaut character?....do know if there has been any explanation?

JuggernautFan
that's because Juggernaut NOW has at best half of the original juggernaut's strength. he has an altered past, he has been depowered considerably, and he doesn't even wear his old armor. so you tell me why are you comparing this imposter to the 100 ton class titans that he used to roll with all the time? plus, i still think dc operates on higher power levels. so it's not fair, when I think about it. maybe you see a possible win for hulk. or 2 or 3. but i just don't see anymore than 1 happening. so hulk beats him to death through sheer physical force and ferocity. second time, tries the same tactic and get's slaughtered. honestly how can it go any other way?

invadereric
Hello. Huge Hulk fan who is new to this forum. I've been digging and reading the Hulk comics since I was a wee lad. I love the big green galoot! But, I think I have to concede that there is a distinct if not inevitable probability that Doomsday would beat him.
Now, take the Maestro Hulk in "Future Imperfect", who bested the Hulk with relative ease (he seemed to handle him better than Superman did, but then again... when Superman fights the Hulk he is not enraged and to some degree pulls his punches...except for Marvel vs DC crossover when he put practiaclly everything he had into the last punch and rendered Hulk unconscious).
Okay, I'm digressing. The Maestro (who is indeed stronger than current time frame Hulk due to prolonged exposure to the sun's radiation was it?) would also be a tough if not close to unbeatable opponent for Doomsday because he has a shorter fuse than young Hulk and is a nasty, bitter old cuss which pushes him up in his already superior power curve far sooner than Hulk (speculation but highly probable).
I think the Maestro at full strength could probably lay a serious hurting on Doomsday way more than current time frame Hulk could.
Just my two cents. Thoughts, anyone????

VENOMfan
well this is kind of a dead thread. if you want Ill set next sundays vs to bracket 2 or 3 is it?

Hulk vs Doomsday vs Pitt ((pre-resurected doomsday so that beating him to a pulp wont kill him is out))

Wynndar
Hulk Doomsday and Pitt....hmmmm is Pitt still around? i dont remember seeing that one lately

Jargon343
Hi, first post.

I don't know much about Hulk but I know a decent amount about Doomsday.

Doomsday was in the center of a nuclear blast much larger than any that could be found on Earth when he blew up a reactor on an alien planet. The blast immobolized superman giving him a concussion, and it wiped the ground on a decent chunk of the planet as smooth as glass, but Doomsday felt no effect.

Also, if I remember correctly Doomsday has the ability to sense his opponents weaknesses and use them. IE if Hulk can be hurt by nukes Doomsday would try to throw him into the Sun.

Like I said I don't know much about Hulk so I can't say who would win, but I thought I'd mention those points.

Arachnoidfreak
well, don't revive this thread just yet, Venomfan(:Venom: '91) is going to make a poll by the end of the week, if you revive this thread, noone will vote on the poll. they'll be tired of discussing it. Your first post so no harm done.

nomsans
Who will Win?
I say Hulk!

Swanky-Tuna
I'm going with Doomsday purely for taking down Superman. Though Superman, we know he can taken Hulk strength punches and mash that green skin of his.

RetroBasher
There should be a 'Draw' option in the poll, as Hulk would just keep healing from Doomsdays offense and Doomsday would just keep coming back from the dead stronger than before.(I hear he can't die the same way twice, I don't know if it's true though)

Anyway, this match would be just like the old Hulk vs Classic Jugs match-up- it would go on and on 'til both of them get bored and find it pointless to continue fighting.

crazyspinz
doomsday vs, and juggy vs threads are stupid, neither of them can die, so the will obvously win, unless it isnt to the death.....

hulk could beat down on doomsday but keep him alive, just realy weak

Arachnoidfreak
Hulk isn't beating Doomsday in his entire life. Doomsday was already killed by pure strength, Hulk can't defeat him. Unless Hulk sprouts some brand spanking new powers straight out of his ass, Doomsday owns.

Solidarsenal
And since Hulk hasn't been shown to develope new abilities out of his anal area then the fight goes to Doomsday

Evangel94
How exactly can doomsday become immune to being killed by a physical beating?

Swanky-Tuna
Growing stronger bones? Meh. My take on it is that Hulk isn't known for his straight durability but his ability to get injured but heal so rapidly that many attacks are moot and it's fun to draw.

But it is possible to damage him faster than he can heal which I think Doomsday can do with his Superman-cutting fist bones.

Linkalicious
Doomsday wins. He's now more durable than even the Hulk. Doomsdays is physically stronger than Superman and Hulk would probably fight Superman to a stand still.

YourBiggestFan
Doomsday np... FASTER, more durability, his bones CUT superman, who has ever made Superman bleed (besides nose/mouth) w/o using kriptonite? Doomsday has, his bones can cut like almost everything, Superman had to hit doomsday with all his strenght to kill him, barely. I can't think of a way that the hulk can beat Doomsday really, fight could go on for DAYS, i cant remember vs who Hulk fought for like 5 days straight, Hulk eventually got tired and dropped. Doomsday can go on FOREVER. Hulk might have the "cool" factor of, " BUT DUDE! UNLIMITED STRENGHT!" but he ain't taking down Doomsday.

-YBF

spyrokinesi35
yep like the others said It would be a pointless fight 'cause they could beat eachother

Solidarsenal
No they wouldn't Doomsday would win eventually

spyrokinesi35
I bet they would dammit. doomsday may have the advantage but can he jump friggin 3 miles in the air. no is he 8ft. tall. oh wait he is never mind. still doomsday would never beat the hulk and vice versa

lightaxe
yep he can jump 3 miles in the air maybe not 3 miles but he can jump really high because superman flew up to fight him in the air and realized he wasnt flying but jumping

lightaxe
oh wait i think i read thay wrong, sorry

YourBiggestFan
in the comics it shows doomsday doing a leap of 50 miles... there was the 50 miles metropolis sign and he jumped from that into the middle of the city.. anyways, Doomsday also has regeneration, all the hits from the Hulk he would regen it with ease, for every 1 punch the hulk lands on doomsday, doomsday will land over 50 on the hulk easy. Doomsday regen is so damn good its pretty much INSTANT ( hulks regen is NOT instant, 1-3 seconds, but he would be taking so many hits.. ) Can tell Doomsday regens instantly b/c on the superman "hunter prey" sups broke one of his knee bones and it just appeared again instatly, sups seemed surprised of his strong doomsday was. Who can take a direct hit from the Omega effect from Darkseid and stand up like if it was a pad on the back? Doomsday. Doomsday is just terribly overpowered and that who "immunity" shit makes him one tough mofo.

Tron
Okay, I got a question since it seems to be mistaken by most people, just don't know who:

Does Doomsday come back stronger to what killed him, or does he become immune to it altogether? The first one would make the most sense to me, becoming immune though, that would make him unbeatable, and pointless to put against any hero.

MERCILOUS
Unfortunetly Doomsday is a pointless character. He is by all means Uber powerful. He is even now immune to the means by which he was first handled (he was taken apart and sent to different places of the universe.) It's pretty stupid, but it did make for a great story at the time. The Hulk, like so many others, just doesn't stand a chance.

supremthor
DD is faster then hulk As strong as hulk and can take more pain then the hulk. the wining factor in this battel is DD speed in my book.

ragesRemorse
I am sorry, but doomsday is no where near as strong as the Hulk, nor as fast. Smart Hulk is Faster and stronger than the mindless Hulk most people know. The thing about the Hulk is that he just keeps getting stronger the anrier he gets. No one knows just how strong the Hulk is or can be. Unless doomsday offers Hulk a sno cone to calm him down, Hulk owns doomsday. It would be a worse b.itch slapping than Doomsday VS superman.

supremthor
?????????????????? do u no how stupid u sound right now ''sory but please show some facts

Mider
I dont know this is tough : / Doomsday will always come back stronger but the Hulk has unlimited strenght i once saw him hold up a one hundred billion plus mountain (no bullshit look for the cover on the secret wars series) But all the hulk has is muscile so i guess Doomsday would eventually defeat him : / ill have to go with doomsday.

jinzin
okay, dd IS stronger, faster, and more durable than hulk, that is to be sure. Can hulk work himself up to dd's level? of coarse given enough time and rage he most definitely could. However, dd just isn't gonna give our Hulk-man the time he needs to do it. DD has a healing factor that probably works as fast (if not faster) than hulks does, and he doesn't even have any internal organs, so I don't think he can be rendered unconcious (that's just on opinion though). I don't think Supe's heat vision hurt doomsday, it just pushed him back in their first encounter, in hunter/prey he didn't even notice it at full blast, He even got hit with darksied's omega beams and it didn't even phase him. But Supe's heat vision can definitely hurt the hulk. DD's just as fast as the fastest hulk (that's not even worth argueing). Even IF hulk can go toe to toe with DD in power punches (which though I'm sure he could) DD's got more than just brute strength and speed, He's got the bone claws, (if they can cut superman, they're cutting into the hulk for sure). I don't think Hulk's gonna get diced to death with the claws or anything but, DD can shoot them out of his fists and use them like chains. But, the real danger they present is the poison they secrete. Hence, Hulk's gonna get woosey, slow down, healing factor won't work as fast, and he'll start making mistakes. Plus, it's gonna be hard for hulk to work up to that level of rage he needs if he's getting messed up by poison.
Someone said, when mindless, hulk wants to destory everything around him, that's no different than doomsday, doomsday's not usually satisfied with where he is until he's killed every last living thing on a planet (and then the planet itself in some occasions), it's his survival instinct. Doomsday killed Superman. On average, hulk can't even beat Superman, Doomsday beat down Darkseid in three or four hits, who is supposed to be on par with thanos (though I disagree, thanos owns darksied, imo), I've never seen hulk beat the avengers with one arm tied behind his back, like DD did to the JL, and has far as throwing DD into the sun,,,,,,,,bad,,,,,,,,i-,,,,,,dea. Doomsday gets his strength from the sun (like supes), if he gets thrown into it, I'm thinking that's only gonna give hulk big problems like oh i don't know a Nova-empowered-pissed off Doomsday of unfathomable potential (just a scenario).
.......Anyone who can put a whoopin on the entire green lantern corps (thousands) gets my vote easily ( i know he had a ring but still it works on willpower, and his willpower to destroy is incomparible).
Hulk's getting dropped like a bag o dirt.

Tough Guy
here we go, marvel have hulk, lets create a huk that cant die say dc, so we get dd, starts out strong as supes ( ie lifte a quidrillion tonnes if it suits him) so would piss on hulk as hulk would not be able to access his unlimited strength why cos dc make such powerful characters, why cos its easy. hulk really should never lose to anyone on strength alone, but as its dc, dd has super speed too, probably a god blast, can eat planets and do tha rhamba, i tink no dc character deserves to be pitted against a marvel character till they put the powers of their creations ino perspective

joeboro1
Hulk would get stronger and stronger as the battle went on dooms day cant do that. so the longer the fight the more chance the hulk has to win.

asana
doomsday will killed the hulk
it might be a intense battle but we all know who doomsday is
if u kill him he comes back to life
how do we know that during the battle the hulk wont turn back to bruce bunner even if he is in rage
doomsday is a killing machine more than a machine
u cant even kill him
doomsday is super fast more than the hulk
to me in this battle the hulk's rage will reach its limit but it will still not be enough for doomsday

jinzin
joeoboro, did you even read my post? ugh

K3VIL
Why you cannot simply accept the truth?

Ok, now we take a normale Hulk incarnation, most famous, not a what-if or elseworld incarnation.

Savage Hulk

He's Excess of Class 100 strenght, this means he can lift great weights like starships if he's sufficient angry, at his basic Excess Of Class 100 Strenght he's able to lift something like a 20floor building without not much effort.

He possess Invulnerability and resistance to injuries at level suffiient to resist missiles and other kind of heavy weapons.

He has superhuman reflexes and reaction time.

He has super healing abilities, and great stamina and durability

He has great leaping abilities

Doomsday

He's Superman League of Strenght

He's composed by solid matter, and his invulnerability and resistance to injuries are greater than that of Hulk

He regenerate istant when he's hurt

He possess superhuman reflexes and reaction time

He can leap at speeds over that of Hulk

And his stamina and durability are over Hulk's league, cause he's a solar battery like Supes, in HUNTER/PRAY it's explain he's powered by solar energy.

If killed, he resurrect with his powers enhanced and resistance to the things that killed him

And here comes the good guys with "HULK UNLIMITED STRENGHT DD GOTS PWNED, OWNED, KILLED, AHAHAHA, HULK SMASH, HULK IS STRONGEST"

If it's as you are saying, tell me.

How can Savage Hulk, kill Doomsday, when DD has just to hit Hulk with 1 at max 3blows to kill him?His basic strenght is above that of Savage Hulk, SH have to get very mad and enrage, but DD wouldn't give him the chance, cause Hulk will get killed before.DD will destroy his head and his chest with the spines on his hyper strong punches, and Hulk NO-MORE.NO-MORE.Is it clear?I have to draw it to make you understand?

Bardock42
Wait wait wait, Doomsday must be way stronger then Superman by now, but actually that just proofs your point so whatever.

CosmicSurfer
Doomsday is not kryptonian. He has no power source. He was created in Krypton 250,000 years ago but he was introduced there from another unknown planet. You're completely wrong.

K3VIL
Go read HUNTER/PREY.The alien scientist that create Doomsday says he's powered by sufficient solar energy to survive for 1000 years if necessary without absorbing it.Also Doomsday is composed by solid matter he has no organs, no heart to damage, no breathing system, and his brain can be damage by an unbelievable amount of force, a kind of force that Hulk wouldn't have time to use because he get knocked down before.

norrin radd
i also think doomsday can take out hulk.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>